RemedySpot.com

Re: ACCEPT ME <To LUNA & All>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest LUNA,

Well, Lately, my postings were inspired by people here, and this one is in response to ~Karma's posting of "Don't Put Us On A Pedestal", after which was inspired by , who mentioned, "Love me, warts & all", so therefore, i was reminded of this poem, and remembered that i have it, somewhere in my computer, so i went to search for it & posted it.

Much Lurve & Hugs to you too, (((LUNA))),

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:06 AM

Subject: [] Re: "ACCEPT ME" To Alice

Dear Alice,As always you have impeccable (sp) timing. I so needed this to remind myself to accept me and not allow others not to accept me as I am...Thank you my dear for this great post. You are a special person and I feel you contribute so much to my growth as a whole person, as do everyone here! Much love and hugs to you, Alice! Love, LUNA> > >> > > "ACCEPT ME"> > >> > > Accept me as I am> > > I have no guarantee.> > > A claim to perfection I have not.> > > Perfect I cannot be.> > >> > > I, like you.....am human.> > > Prone to make mistakes.> > > Failure is not a character flaw,> > > Just a part of the human makeup.> > >> > > I live, I laugh and I also learn.> > > My knowledge is incomplete.> > > I am searching all the time,> > > in waking ho! urs as well as sleep.> > >> > > I have a long road to travel,> > > as well as you do.> > > We learn our lessons on the way.> > > Wisdom we shall accrue.> > >> > > So please accept me as I am> > > Because I am .... Just me.> > > No one like me in the world.> > > That is my only guarantee.> > >> > > This is how I feel> > > I have a heart,> > > open it and see> > > Please take care> > > That's all I am,> > > just me.> > >> > > --Author Unknown> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> --------------------------------------------------------------\> ------> >> >> > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269.13.22/1015 - Release Date:> 9/18/2007 11:53 AM> >>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269.13.25/1018 - Release Date: 9/19/2007 3:59 PM