RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Therapy dog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That was great! Thank you very much!

Don, my main worry about the cats in the office is they love to sit by the warmth of the compter which means I might end up with them both on my desk !

Ummm, could I get "two cat scans" for the price of one?

Subject: Re: Therapy dogTo: Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:58 PM

You've probably heard this one before, but I couldn't resist. If you have a dog, whichneeds to be a Labrador, in your office, and a cat, you may be entitled to have them help you check your patient and charge an additional fee for the "lab test" and the "cat scan".> > From: Pratt <karen.oaktree@ comcast.net>> Subject: RE: [Practiceimprovemen t1] Therapy dog> To: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT)

com> Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 2:50 PM> > Hi ,> > > > Check out www.tdi-dog. <http://www.tdi- dog.org/> org That is the Therapy> Dog International website. TDI can sometimes be easier to get than CGC. I> have a number of friends with therapy dogs - all through TDI. There is> another national organization of therapy dogs - the name escapes me right> now. I'm pretty sure that all dogs have to be at least 1 year old to be> certified as a therapy dog, no matter where you go. I believe TDI may have> vests that you can order if you're "in training."> > > > Good luck - and enjoy your new puppy! > > > > > > > > Pratt> > Office Manager > > Oak

Tree Internal Medicine P.C > > Roy Medical Associates, Inc. > > _____ > > From: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto: Practiceimprovement> 1yahoogroups (DOT) com ] On Behalf Of nancy blake> Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:20 PM> To: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com> Subject: Re: [Practiceimprovemen t1] Therapy dog> > > > I was assuming that an official therapy dog would be classified as a working> dog, allowed anywhere. I do have a sign on the front door that there is a> dog, not just for allergies but for caninephobics. So Tim, this is> different than a sight or hearing dog. Thanks for all the input guys, I am> still researching away. >