RemedySpot.com

Re: Therapy dog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I've been checking both, thanks!!!

To: Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:50:45 PMSubject: RE: Therapy dog

Hi ,

Check out www.tdi-dog. org That is the Therapy Dog International website. TDI can sometimes be easier to get than CGC. I have a number of friends with therapy dogs – all through TDI. There is another national organization of therapy dogs – the name escapes me right now. I’m pretty sure that all dogs have to be at least 1 year old to be certified as a therapy dog, no matter where you go. I believe TDI may have vests that you can order if you’re “in training.”

Good luck – and enjoy your new puppy!

Pratt

Office Manager

Oak Tree Internal Medicine P.C

Roy Medical Associates, Inc.

From: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com ] On Behalf Of nancy blakeSent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:20 PMTo: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: [Practiceimprovemen t1] Therapy dog

I was assuming that an official therapy dog would be classified as a working dog, allowed anywhere. I do have a sign on the front door that there is a dog, not just for allergies but for caninephobics. So Tim, this is different than a sight or hearing dog. Thanks for all the input guys, I am still researching away.