9377 E. Bell Road, Suite 175

sdale, Az 85260

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008

10:47 AM

To:

Subject: RE:

How'sYourHealth

From the customization section on the HYH website:

This is the address you post on your web site.

Use

the address:

http://www.howsyourhealth.com/cgi-bin/start.py?Q0x=YOUR_PASSCODE

[mailto: ]

On Behalf Of Ellsworth

7:42 AM

To:

Subject:

How'sYourHealth

I am

launching my new web site, and I am putting a link to HYH but how do you it? I

have looked on the site and they talk about doing it but there are no

instructions. I looked in my saved IMP messages about HYH and I can’t

figure it out.

let me know if she has troubleI have contacts....:)

I think she may have tried in the past-

and had some difficulty. So she will try again

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008

12:28 PM

To:

Subject: Re:

How'sYourHealth

tell your other doc to go to idealmedical practices.org and register

Then she gets a number ,an IMP number so the HYH results can be

sent to her( and sucked into The Great Data Pool)

Then I find out who she is Then I email her and check on her Then we put

her in a cohort then she has to come to camp then she does great work then we

know about her ,then ...

:)

I am excited, I have the

HYH on my website and it's working. How do I set up my other doc so her

patients can HYH and she can get it?

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

On Behalf Of Dr. Gordon

10:47 AM

To:

Subject: RE:

How'sYourHealth

From the customization

section on the HYH website:

This is the address you

post on your web site.

Use the address:

http://www.howsyourhealth.com/cgi-bin/start.py?Q0x=YOUR_PASSCODE

On Behalf Of Ellsworth

7:42 AM

To:

Subject:

How'sYourHealth

I am launching my new web site, and I am putting a

link to HYH but how do you it? I have looked on the site and they talk about

doing it but there are no instructions. I looked in my saved IMP messages about

HYH and I can't figure it out.

--

If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by

email/

please note the new email address.

Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/

MD

ph fax

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD

ph fax

Okay- I have the link on the website- but

2 providers. How does the patient send data to one or the other provider? Do I

need 2 separate HYH links?

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

Okay- I have the link on the website- but

2 providers. How does the patient send data to one or the other provider? Do I

need 2 separate HYH links?

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

So, do you have to go to and do the camps is you register? And the web convferences? We're interested in checking out some of the tools, but I don't think Alice is up for the camps & stuff.

To: Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 2:31:54 PMSubject: RE: How'sYourHealth

I think she may have tried in the past- and had some difficulty. So she will try again

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:28 PMTo: Subject: Re: How'sYourHealth

tell your other doc to go to idealmedical practices.org and register Then she gets a number ,an IMP number so the HYH results can be sent to her( and sucked into The Great Data Pool)Then I find out who she is Then I email her and check on her Then we put her in a cohort then she has to come to camp then she does great work then we know about her ,then ...:)

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Ellsworth <jellsworth92@ cox.net> wrote:

I am excited, I have the HYH on my website and it's working. How do I set up my other doc so her patients can HYH and she can get it?

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

From: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of Dr. Gordon Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:47 AMTo: Practiceimprovement

1yahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: RE: [Practiceimprovemen t1] How'sYourHealth

Use the address:

http://www.howsyour health.com/ cgi-bin/start. py?Q0x=YOUR_ PASSCODE

From: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of EllsworthSent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:42 AMTo: Practiceimprovement

1yahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: [Practiceimprovemen t1] How'sYourHealth

I am launching my new web site, and I am putting a link to HYH but how do you it? I have looked on the site and they talk about doing it but there are no instructions. I looked in my saved IMP messages about HYH and I can't figure it out.

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

So, do you have to go to and do the camps is you register? And the web convferences? We're interested in checking out some of the tools, but I don't think Alice is up for the camps & stuff.

To: Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 2:31:54 PMSubject: RE: How'sYourHealth

I think she may have tried in the past- and had some difficulty. So she will try again

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:28 PMTo: Subject: Re: How'sYourHealth

tell your other doc to go to idealmedical practices.org and register Then she gets a number ,an IMP number so the HYH results can be sent to her( and sucked into The Great Data Pool)Then I find out who she is Then I email her and check on her Then we put her in a cohort then she has to come to camp then she does great work then we know about her ,then ...:)

I am excited, I have the HYH on my website and it's working. How do I set up my other doc so her patients can HYH and she can get it?

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

From: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of Dr. Gordon Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:47 AMTo: Practiceimprovement

Use the address:

From: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of EllsworthSent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:42 AMTo: Practiceimprovement

I am launching my new web site, and I am putting a link to HYH but how do you it? I have looked on the site and they talk about doing it but there are no instructions. I looked in my saved IMP messages about HYH and I can't figure it out.

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

Wayne sweetheart your typing is worse than mine.. todaySo i am not sure what you meanIf you go to idealmedicalpractices.org and register you can get an iMP password this enables you to use HYH for your patients so that as you are making interventions to improve access and office effciency you can measure your outcomes by using patient reported data(HYH) Any one can use HYH but of course doing it through te IMP project lets those in chagre (Gordon and JOHn ) look at the data that these practices produce specifically as we use certain tools to mold our practices into the best possible ones

Now, then, there have been IMP cohorts or groups of people who went through a few month series of phone calls to take them formally through the curriculum that you c an see on t he web site once your register This gives folks support and feedback to do the work

CAMP is a confernce held once a year ANyone interested in doing this kind of work can register While some of the stuff taught at Camp( where theer is NO required hiking or swimming lessions and only an occiasional sing along) is practic e managment / billing stuff ,it is ALL geared to providing a high quality of care for every patietn every time in an efficient patietn centered sustainable environemtn Then me measur e our work

Was that what you wanted to know?In a few mintues I actually have patients....They all want to come after 4 todayJean

To:

Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 2:31:54 PMSubject: RE: How'sYourHealth

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:28 PMTo:

Subject: Re: How'sYourHealth

tell your other doc to go to idealmedical practices.org and register Then she gets a number ,an IMP number so the HYH results can be sent to her( and sucked into The Great Data Pool)

Then I find out who she is Then I email her and check on her Then we put her in a cohort then she has to come to camp then she does great work then we know about her ,then ...:)

T. Ellsworth, MD

sdale, Az 85260

From: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of Dr. Gordon

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:47 AMTo: Practiceimprovement

Use the address:

From: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of Ellsworth

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:42 AMTo: Practiceimprovement

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.

Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD

ph fax