RemedySpot.com

The Mystic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Mystical Realm...And as I grew...And

as I grew and as I stumbled and, most important, as I began to love and

be loved, I realized that the ultimate priest is the lover inside us,

and the ultimate priesthood is the role of friend and loved one.The mystical realm...The

mystical realm arises from a different mode of perception than one we

are used to. The human race now stands on the brink of a historic

transformation, with new eyes, new ears, new minds, and new hearts

emerging from the cosmic drama of human evolution. As an embryo becomes

a baby, we are becoming a new, more spiritualized version of our selves.nne onWe Were Born Before The Wind Also Younger Than The Sun Ere The Bonnie Boat Was Won As We SailedInto The Mystic Hark, Now Hear The Sailors Cry Smell The Sea And Feel The Sky Let Your Soul And Spirit Fly Into The Mystic And When That Fog Horn Blows I Will Be Coming Home And When The Fog Horn Blows I Want To Hear It I Don't Have To Fear It And I Want To Rock Your Gypsy Soul Just Like Way Back In The Days Of Old And Magnificently We Will Flow Into The Mystic When That Fog Horn Blows You Know I Will Be Coming Home And When That Fog Horn Whistle Blows I Got To Hear It I Don't Have To Fear It And I Want To Rock Your Gypsy Soul Just Like Way Back In The Days Of Old And Together We Will Flow Into The Mystic Too Late To Stop Now...Van onLove~All~Ways*~Karma*

Dearest ~Karma,

Your posting of this reminds me of this from nne on:-

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

~ nne on, 21st century spiritual teacher, from her book, A Return to Love (page 191)

Thanks for sharing, ~Karma,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:19 AM

Subject: [] The Mystic

The Mystical Realm...And as I grew...And as I grew and as I stumbled and, most important, as I began to love and be loved, I realized that the ultimate priest is the lover inside us, and the ultimate priesthood is the role of friend and loved one.The mystical realm...The mystical realm arises from a different mode of perception than one we are used to. The human race now stands on the brink of a historic transformation, with new eyes, new ears, new minds, and new hearts emerging from the cosmic drama of human evolution. As an embryo becomes a baby, we are becoming a new, more spiritualized version of our selves.

nne on

We Were Born Before The Wind Also Younger Than The Sun Ere The Bonnie Boat Was Won As We SailedInto The Mystic Hark, Now Hear The Sailors Cry Smell The Sea And Feel The Sky Let Your Soul And Spirit Fly Into The Mystic And Whe! n That Fog Horn Blows I Will Be Coming Home And When The Fog Horn Blows I Want To Hear It I Don't Have To Fear It And I Want To Rock Your Gypsy Soul Just Like Way Back In The Days Of Old And Magnificently We Will Flow Into The Mystic When That Fog Horn Blows You Know I Will Be Coming Home And When That Fog Horn Whistle Blows I Got To Hear It I Don't Have To Fear It And I Want To Rock Your Gypsy Soul Just Like Way Back In The Days Of Old And Together We Will Flow Into The Mystic Too Late To Stop Now...Van onLove~All~Ways*~Karma*

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.14/999 - Release Date: 9/10/2007 5:43 PM