RemedySpot.com

A retake on an old poem / A Picture of You

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wrote a poem long ago which has already been posted here called "Complete". Later down the road, I was experimented with a mixture of styles and I noticed that toward the end, this already written poem became a piece of an even better one. A Picture of You/ (Complete; version 2) ( Somewhere between the earth and skies, a little glimpse of Heaven lies.) Contained within and beyond the magical serene boundries of your beauty, as you shine to the world and reassure others of life. Holding the hand of those who think that they are already dead- Whispering words to bring them joy. ( Within my darkness shines the sun, which wears your name, O precious one.) The precious heart nestled within your being, beating slowly, softly, allowing each forthcoming breath to become the anticipation of others; A poem not yet read. A sond not yet heard... from you, only you. ( I praise whatever brought me you, and tender smiles I never knew.) The power with an unknown name. A God. Fate perhaps, though all that matters is I call it a miracle in life- or a most sacred dream; one from which I pray that I never wake. ( I wish on you, my dancing star. I hold you close yet see you far.) Far, so infinately far. Beyond the sight of my eyes, as they shine for

you. Reflecting. Holding softly the light and warmth which is you, and a reminder of what you have given me. ...Life. ( You sweet flower, in life i'd meet, have made me feel as if complete.) You complete me. You make me what I am. What I need to be, and what I wish to be. From your heart, I am given feelings and emotions. Your eyes give me vision and light. It is your breath which makes my chest rise and fall, ever so gently, and when sleep becomes you- it becomes me, and I find in my dreams all that you are. Yes. All that you are. All that I am. All that I need to be. All that I wish to be. You truely complete me. ( How can one hear what can't be heard? beyond the depth of spoken word.) Randy I

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.