RemedySpot.com

<To Randy> Re: Welcome Back, Alice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Compassionate Randy,

Thank you very much, for i am utterly overwhelmed & moved, your heart-felt words, and for being my Friend & Family, Brother Randy.

With Many Thanks,

Lurve from Sister Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:21 AM

Subject: Re: [] Welcome Back, Alice

Dearest Precious ALICE;

I do not have time sadly to read and research this whole event but from what I skimmed over, I conclude with this, and you had better call it truth.

Who here or anywhere else can assure that someone will be offended with a post? We are all unique and no two will think alike. If this is a case of you getting negative feedback on something, we cannot please everyone can we? All we can do is try with sincerity.

In honesty, I have posted some bad jokes that I thought surely would rattle some cages. I don't think it happened, but I do not know for certain.

Most people I se in various groups only post every now and then, this group is full of life. I swear I can almost hear it breathing. Life here comes from interaction and posting. We all randomly post whatever is on our minds or what we think will be beneficial, but the bottom line is that we never never know. I make you a vow, not a promise but a vow; if you ever leave this group again or stop contributing, I will do the same. We are equal, everyone without exception.

Your Friend and Brother,

Randy

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.15/1002 - Release Date: 9/11/2007 5:46 PM

I agree! Unity is so precious and it's/our strength isn't in our sameness but our uniquess ness and the different perceptions, ideas, wisdom each brings. That is why this is a family...it is a refuge and safe place of love. Namaste, Alice <alichee@...> wrote: Dear Compassionate Randy, Thank you very much, for i am utterly overwhelmed & moved, your heart-felt

words, and for being my Friend & Family, Brother Randy. With Many Thanks, Lurve from Sister Alice ----- Original Message ----- From: Randy Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:21 AM Subject: Re: [] Welcome Back, Alice Dearest Precious ALICE; I do not have time sadly to read and research this whole event but from what I skimmed over, I conclude with this, and you had better call it truth. Who here or anywhere else can assure that someone will be offended with a post? We are all unique and no two will think alike. If this is a case of you getting negative feedback on something, we cannot please everyone can we? All we can do is try with sincerity. In honesty, I have posted some bad jokes that I thought surely would rattle some cages. I don't think it happened, but I do not know for certain. Most people I se in various groups only post every now and then, this group is full of life. I swear I can almost hear it breathing. Life here comes from interaction and posting. We all randomly post whatever is on our minds or what we think will be beneficial, but the bottom line is

that we never never know. I make you a vow, not a promise but a vow; if you ever leave this group again or stop contributing, I will do the same. We are equal, everyone without exception. Your Friend and Brother, Randy Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.15/1002 - Release Date:

9/11/2007 5:46 PM

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.