RemedySpot.com

Re: second family; sisters and brothers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Blessed Sheila,

I am sending you love and light to help you heal your heart and sending you much love to assist you in your journey of "knowing" that you will be just fine and you are divinely guided by spirit. Give your worries to the angels and they shall take your burdens and lift you up to focus on the the issue at hand with love and security to know all is well.

Remember :breathe ~ And with each breathe be reminded that you are more than you think you are ~And you are worthy of all you desire ~

Peace, Love and Light my sister ~ ~ "Always leave enough time in your life to do something that makes you happy..." ~ Hawken www.4tf.com/pates www.myspace.com/kplus4

;From: penlady5@...Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:52:47 -0600Subject: [] second family; sisters and brothers

I have a request. Tomorrow I undergo an 8 hour heart test to determine if there is any treatment for my heart. Would you please say a quick prayer/send good energy/whatever ritual each of you does, please ask that they WILL be able to treat my heart so I can start a new life with my new husband instead of never get to be with him? If my heart can't be treated, they won't let him immigrate, because I have to prove that I can take care of him for 10 years because I sponsored him. Its a stupid request, because he can take care of himself, and he will be taking care of himself and me when and if he gets here, but that's the law. If there is no treatment, I will be mourning my marriage and husband, which may make my end come sooner, according to my doc. He believes the stress I've had for the past 4 years and being denied being with my husband (lovesickness) caused lupus to create the heart problem. He says he has seen it a hundred times, partners die after the first spouse dies, and others who get heart damage when their relationship is broken up or one passes away. But also please pray "Whatever is His will" because I don't want to ask for anything that isn't meant to be.

Thank you so much! I always can feel it when others pray for me.

Blessings to you in return,

Sheila W

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!

What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day, a work of art taking form with every breath.-- CrumSo many of us avoid living in the present moment. We worry about the future.Daydreaming and pondering are necessary in moderation, but we try to stay in the present moment for most of the day. To do this, we return to the most basic element - our breath. We concentrate on taking deep breaths. Barring a respiratory disorder, breathing is simple. When we return to the simplicity of breathing, we automatically simplify our life by focusing only on what's happening to one part of our body in one moment in time.Today, when I have trouble living in the present, I will concentrate on my breathing. ~ "Always leave enough time in your life to do something that makes you happy..." ~ Hawken www.4tf.com/pates www.myspace.com/kplus4

From: kplus4@...Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:24:35 -0700Subject: RE: [] second family; sisters and brothers

Blessed Sheila, I am sending you love and light to help you heal your heart and sending you much love to assist you in your journey of "knowing" that you will be just fine and you are divinely guided by spirit. Give your worries to the angels and they shall take your burdens and lift you up to focus on the the issue at hand with love and security to know all is well. Remember :breathe ~ And with each breathe be reminded that you are more than you think you are ~And you are worthy of all you desire ~ Peace, Love and Light my sister ~ ~ "Always leave enough time in your life to do something that makes you happy..." ~ Hawken www.4tf.com/pates www.myspace.com/kplus4

;From: penlady5shaw (DOT) caDate: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:52:47 -0600Subject: [] second family; sisters and brothers

I have a request. Tomorrow I undergo an 8 hour heart test to determine if there is any treatment for my heart. Would you please say a quick prayer/send good energy/whatever ritual each of you does, please ask that they WILL be able to treat my heart so I can start a new life with my new husband instead of never get to be with him? If my heart can't be treated, they won't let him immigrate, because I have to prove that I can take care of him for 10 years because I sponsored him. Its a stupid request, because he can take care of himself, and he will be taking care of himself and me when and if he gets here, but that's the law. If there is no treatment, I will be mourning my marriage and husband, which may make my end come sooner, according to my doc. He believes the stress I've had for the past 4 years and being denied being with my husband (lovesickness) caused lupus to create the heart problem. He says he has seen it a hundred times, partners die after the first spouse dies, and others who get heart damage when their relationship is broken up or one passes away. But also please pray "Whatever is His will" because I don't want to ask for anything that isn't meant to be.

Thank you so much! I always can feel it when others pray for me.

Blessings to you in return,

Sheila W

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more! Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!

Sheila love, I am sending prayers for you! I want you to concentrate on laughter, and positive things, not on the worry. Like said, breathing is a wonderful technique to focus on if the worry starts to take over the mind. And visualization helps too. Imagine yourself at the beach, and your toes are dug snugly into the sand while you relax and listen to the water. The fluffy clouds are slowly moving by over head, and the breeze is warm. Everything is the way it should be....Infinite love and blessings to you,Stefanie>> > I have a request. Tomorrow I undergo an 8 hour heart test to determine if there is any treatment for my heart. Would you please say a quick prayer/send good energy/whatever ritual each of you does, please ask that they WILL be able to treat my heart so I can start a new life with my new husband instead of never get to be with him? If my heart can't be treated, they won't let him immigrate, because I have to prove that I can take care of him for 10 years because I sponsored him. Its a stupid request, because he can take care of himself, and he will be taking care of himself and me when and if he gets here, but that's the law. If there is no treatment, I will be mourning my marriage and husband, which may make my end come sooner, according to my doc. He believes the stress I've had for the past 4 years and being denied being with my husband (lovesickness) caused lupus to create the heart problem. He says he has seen it a hundred times, partners die after the first spouse dies, and others who get heart damage when their relationship is broken up or one passes away. But also please pray "Whatever is His will" because I don't want to ask for anything that isn't meant to be.> Thank you so much! I always can feel it when others pray for me.> Blessings to you in return,> Sheila W>

I say a prayer for Sheila, and again, that she feels a comfort and an ease, that does not end, keeping breathing, and feeling angels ever near, so in any moment she feels love without fear. Pates <kplus4@...> wrote: What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day, a work of art

taking form with every breath.-- CrumSo many of us avoid living in the present moment. We worry about the future.Daydreaming and pondering are necessary in moderation, but we try to stay in the present moment for most of the day. To do this, we return to the most basic element - our breath. We concentrate on taking deep breaths. Barring a respiratory disorder, breathing is simple. When we return to the simplicity of breathing, we automatically simplify our life by focusing only on what's happening to one part of our body in one moment in time.Today, when I have trouble living in the present, I will concentrate on my breathing. ~ "Always leave enough time in your life to do something that makes you happy..." ~ Hawken www.4tf.com/pates www.myspace.com/kplus4 From: kplus4@...Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:24:35 -0700Subject: RE: [] second family; sisters and brothers Blessed Sheila, I am sending you love and light to help you heal your heart and sending you much love to assist you in your journey of "knowing" that you

will be just fine and you are divinely guided by spirit. Give your worries to the angels and they shall take your burdens and lift you up to focus on the the issue at hand with love and security to know all is well. Remember :breathe ~ And with each breathe be reminded that you are more than you think you are ~And you are worthy of all you desire ~ Peace, Love and Light my sister ~ ~ "Always leave enough time in your life to do something that makes you happy..." ~ Hawken www.4tf.com/pates www.myspace.com/kplus4 ;From: penlady5shaw (DOT) caDate: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:52:47 -0600Subject: [] second family; sisters and brothers I have a request. Tomorrow I undergo an 8 hour heart test to determine if there is any treatment for my heart. Would you please say a quick prayer/send good energy/whatever ritual each of you does, please ask that they WILL be able to treat my heart so I can start a new life with my new husband instead of never get to be with him? If my heart can't be treated, they won't let him immigrate, because I have to prove that I can take care of him for 10 years because I sponsored him. Its a

stupid request, because he can take care of himself, and he will be taking care of himself and me when and if he gets here, but that's the law. If there is no treatment, I will be mourning my marriage and husband, which may make my end come sooner, according to my doc. He believes the stress I've had for the past 4 years and being denied being with my husband (lovesickness) caused lupus to create the heart problem. He says he has seen it a hundred times, partners die after the first spouse dies, and others who get heart damage when their relationship is broken up or one passes away. But also please pray "Whatever is His will" because I don't want to ask for anything that isn't meant to be. Thank you so much! I always can feel it when others pray for me. Blessings to you in return, Sheila W More photos; more messages;

more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more! Can you find the hidden words? Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!

THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE, LIGHT, WISDOM, JOY, PRAYERS!!! IT HELPS IMMENSELY!

Blessings, Sheila

P.S. Something strange happened to this email, the original one asking for prayer for tomorrow. I sent it to this group and to my family. Now I am getting replies from so many others in my address book, but I didn't send it to them. I don't even know how to send it to everyone in my address book at once. Does anyone else know what I might have accidentally clicked (I use outlook express) to make that email go to everyone? I am embarrassed. I didn't want everyone to know. I guess all things, even mistakes have a purpose, but I sure wonder what happened.

Peace, out

Sheila