RemedySpot.com

Re: another catchphrase for IMP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I like it. So why "off list" instead of "on list" discssion?

Subject: another catchphrase for IMPTo: Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 7:48 PM

From an email discussion off-list I have a catchphrase I'd like to share.In response to the research showing how many primary docs would leave medicine if they had a source of money, I'd like to say --"IMP, join the fold instead of folding it up!";-)Thoughts?Tim------------ --------- --------- --------- - Malia, MDMalia Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth. com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser. com-- Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the intended recipient,

please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.------------ --------- --------- --------- -

Thanks. The few off-list discussions I have are usually for

particular points or clarifications that may not add to the whole list discussion

forum. I may ask someone to clarify a thought or statement off list rather

than on the whole list when I'm not sure I understood it correctly or I think it is

too far off a tangent (I know. Many are you wondering how I could be off a tangent

even more than I am sometimes on the list... but, trust me, I can be! ;-)TimOn Thu, November 20, 2008

4:06 pm EST, Myria wrote:

I like it. So why " off list " instead of

" on list " discssion?From: Malia, MD Subject:

another catchphrase for IMPTo:

Date: Tuesday, November 18,

2008, 7:48 PM

From an email discussion off-list I have a catchphrase

I'd like to share.In response to the research showing how many

primary docs would leave medicine if they had a source of money, I'd

like to say -- " IMP, join the fold instead of folding it

up! " ;-)Thoughts?Tim------------

--------- --------- --------- - Malia, MDMalia

Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra

Rd.Perinton Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth. com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser. com-- Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use

of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information.

Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the

intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact

the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the

original message, including attachments.------------ ---------

--------- --------- -

---------------------------------------- Malia, MDMalia

Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton

Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth.com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser.com--

Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information.

Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,

you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the

intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy

all copies of the original message, including attachments.----------------------------------------