RemedySpot.com

RE: Ready to start?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Mike, how are things going? Did you take your questions to your doc, and ever find out what your Geneotype is? Sheena m human wrote: I haven't started treatment as of yet but it's sure good to see all the support here for Dorothy. I hope you can hang in there Dorothy, as everyone is saying, and complete your course

of treatment. MikeDorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: I know. The rheumatologist comes in at 2 today so I’ll talk to him about remaining on the prednisone. I live alone & it’s very hard when I have trouble just getting to the bathroom. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:03 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Ready to

quit You must finish the whole treatment to get that virus under submisson. It will come back (believe me I know this) if you don't do the whole treatment. I know the RA is bad, I have RA also. But I found that if I got up started moving slowly and kept my joints warm it helped alot. Warm

baths,heating blankets,heating pads all helped. Hon, we are with you through this, and full of suggestions for you. Love JanetDorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: You know, I keep thinking that since I was undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe I could

quit now……… From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:01 AMTo:

Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit Dorothy, You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever it takes to see you through, prayers will be steady with you. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it

another 6 weeks. My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning. I know I have to go on, but I don’t know how. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.