RemedySpot.com

Welcome Jeanie and All New Members of HH Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Jeanie and to All New Beautiful Members of our "Family" here! I pray you all enjoy your time with us, come to know us...watch the amazing love and support that can be found here unfold before you and wrap itself around and through your very soul to bring peace, guidance, safety and most importantly a healing love that you may know wholeness intimately. *soft smile*There is much healing that comes from that alone - being a part of this beautiful "Family" and Group - the insights provided for paths not known nor taken when contemplating healing, the wondrous way no one is rejected is also healing. Since we are a healing site through intention, we ask that you please

take note of some of the uploaded files provided; there you will find information regarding placing healing requests, what we offer as a Group (and individually) in terms of healing and prayer requests, even general support requests. Please know we as the HH Family and Group welcome you warmly, always in all ways.Love & Light, Peace & Joy, Unity & Harmony,~Ali~ Jeanie <justjeaniem@...> wrote: My name is

Jeanie. I am so looking forward to getting to know some of you all very soon. I do have a 360 account & please feel free to add me as your friend there. Great Goddess Knows I could use more friends :) Look foward to reading your post. Jeanie