RemedySpot.com

Intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

So I guess there is still LIFE in this list :o))

and a very warm welcome to the newies .....

But say...Georga, SAHM stands for........uhm ?

Trish

(Please !! Don't let those FURBIES join HERE !!!)

Guest guest

So I guess there is still LIFE in this list :o))

and a very warm welcome to the newies .....

But say...Georga, SAHM stands for........uhm ?

Trish

(Please !! Don't let those FURBIES join HERE !!!)

• 1 year later...

Hi

My name is Chris. I have been married 8 years to my college sweetheart and we have 4 kids ages 7 to 2. My boys are on the spectrum my oldest has AS. It is a challenging life but as you said we have been strengthened by it.

Welcome!CHRIS

and Parents of:Sully 10-94 (AS)Chenoa 6-96 (NT Mild Speech Delay)Trevayne 3-98 (PDDNOS, Significant Speech Delay)andset 12-99 (Significant Speech Delay)

intro

Hi, I am the mother of a 4 y/o son with Asperger's. His name is Ethan and he is a huge blessing to his dad and me. I also have a typical 5 1/2 year old daughter who is our angel girl. Ethan was dx with pdd at 2 and his dx has recently been changed to asp. We have E in an inclusion early childhood program through our local public schools. It is an excellent program and he has made much progress. We have been through so much w/him as I'm sure most of you can relate to, but we have an anchor in our relationship with God. Our marriage has been strengthened, and tested, in ways we never imagined. I will be anxious to get to know other families who are facing the same things we are, even though my time online is limited. So, hello to all...nice to be here.

Hi

My name is Chris. I have been married 8 years to my college sweetheart and we have 4 kids ages 7 to 2. My boys are on the spectrum my oldest has AS. It is a challenging life but as you said we have been strengthened by it.

Welcome!CHRIS

and Parents of:Sully 10-94 (AS)Chenoa 6-96 (NT Mild Speech Delay)Trevayne 3-98 (PDDNOS, Significant Speech Delay)andset 12-99 (Significant Speech Delay)

intro

Hi, I am the mother of a 4 y/o son with Asperger's. His name is Ethan and he is a huge blessing to his dad and me. I also have a typical 5 1/2 year old daughter who is our angel girl. Ethan was dx with pdd at 2 and his dx has recently been changed to asp. We have E in an inclusion early childhood program through our local public schools. It is an excellent program and he has made much progress. We have been through so much w/him as I'm sure most of you can relate to, but we have an anchor in our relationship with God. Our marriage has been strengthened, and tested, in ways we never imagined. I will be anxious to get to know other families who are facing the same things we are, even though my time online is limited. So, hello to all...nice to be here.

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

Hi! I heard about this group from a current member (hi ), when she was

educating me about real milk. I am so intrigued ! Its funny because a few years

ago I read Natural Cures by Trudeau, and he went into great detail

regarding homogenized milk and the benefits if raw milk. At the time we just

stopped dairy altogether and switched to organic soy because I knew nothing

about real milk, and to be truthful it kinda grossed me out:)Well, after having

a baby and doing all the baby stuff I can say that I am much more in tune with

the beauty and benefit of using and doing the way nature intended. Bring on the

milk!

As far as eating goes , my dad was a chemist, so we knew of the dangers of

preservatives, additives, coloring, and ingredients we couldn't pronounce from

day one. While other kids snacked in chips and cookies , we were offered carrots

and apples. In 1996, we switched to organic. In 1998 my dad started juicing and

buying locally grown meat. In 1999, he was diagnosed with cancer and instead of

radiation and chemo, went to the Gerson Institute in Mexico. Although in the end

he did succumb to cancer, I believe his healthy lifestyle allowed him to be

active and vibrant to the end.

So that's my novel ahem... Intro . That's why I'm here. Oh yeah and since I

joined a CSA and discovered that I don't even know what some of the veggies are,

I'm gonna need some guidance ...

Susie