RemedySpot.com

Welcome to Our Newest Members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Warm greetings to all our newest members! Thank you all so much for joining with us here on Humanity Healing Group! We are very excited to have you be with us and I personally look very forward to all that you may decide you wish to share. We are a very positive, loving and supportive group which we call "Family" here. I hope that you all begin to feel comfy, too, and like you are a part of the family. *soft smile*Just a couple of lien items of import for you...In our uploaded files section there can be found many diverse and interesting topics just waiting to be uncovered by you. We also have instructions for how to issue prayer and/or healing requests and tell you a bit about our own official Humanity Healing Grid. Admittedly lately we've been a bit quiet for our special group, but I am certain that will change again soon enough. If you are email phobic *teasing grin* or prefer not to have your email box loaded you may wish to ensure you're receiving the "Daily Digest" version of this group. At any rate, a very warm welcome to you all and don't be shy! We LOVE to hear what you choose to offer! Namaste. Metta.~Ali~ (or Alison if you prefer - I go by both)

Beautifully put Ali dear! I second that, welcome all new members to the family! We are for sure a very unique group, with some incredible minds. Please feel free to introduce yourself, post, or even ask questions. Metta,Stefanie>> Warm greetings to all our newest members! [:)]> > Thank you all so much for joining with us here on Humanity Healing > Group! We are very excited to have you be with us and I personally look> very forward to all that you may decide you wish to share.> > We are a very positive, loving and supportive group which we call> "Family" here. I hope that you all begin to feel comfy, too, and like> you are a part of the family. *soft smile*> > Just a couple of lien items of import for you...> > In our uploaded files section there can be found many diverse and> interesting topics just waiting to be uncovered by you. We also have> instructions for how to issue prayer and/or healing requests and tell> you a bit about our own official Humanity Healing Grid. [;)]> > Admittedly lately we've been a bit quiet for our special group, but I am> certain that will change again soon enough. If you are email phobic> *teasing grin* or prefer not to have your email box loaded you may wish> to ensure you're receiving the "Daily Digest" version of this group. > [O:)]> > At any rate, a very warm welcome to you all and don't be shy! We LOVE> to hear what you choose to offer!> > Namaste. Metta.> ~Ali~ (or Alison if you prefer - I go by both)>