RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Life is Good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is easier to maintain good health, than it is to try to regain your health, once you've lost it.--Unknown

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 11:57 AM

Subject: [] Re: "Life is Good" <To Alice>

Dear Alice,Thank you, my dear for this post. This is very helpful for me for in the Winter months I get that icky seasonal dis-order, and I feel so drained. I will also check out that website!! You are so fantastic with all of this information for my health! I have needed a loving push, I am glad it is from you! Love and light, LUNA---In , "Alice" <alichee@...> wrote:>> > In the e-Alert "Life is Good" (7/31/07), I noted these lifestyle changes and treatments that any depressed adolescent, teen, or adult might find helpful before beginning a drug regimen: > a.. Daily exercise > b.. Complete abstinence from junk food and highly processed foods > c.. Improved sleep habits > d.. Folate supplements > e.. B complex supplements > f.. Magnesium supplements > g.. Increased intake of omega-3 fatty acids > h.. Increased intake of vitamin D (through daily sun exposure or supplements) > To Your Good Health, > > > (www.hsibaltimore.com)>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1036 - Release Date: 9/28/2007 3:40 PM