RemedySpot.com

~LESSONS OF THE BUTTERFLY~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"" ~LESSONS OF THE BUTTERFLY~Do you suppose a caterpillar knows its future lies in butterflies?~Marcus Bach*****There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other wings. ~Hodding *****Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is it's ultimate reward.~ Sampson*****Freedom is from within. ~ Lloyd *****In the middle of every difficuly lies opportunity.~Albert Einstein ObserveThe faith of a caterpillarThat never questions "why".BeholdWhat a homely wormBecomes a butterfly.~Mildred N. HoyerDreams

are renewable. No matter what our age, or condition, there are still

untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.~Dr. Dale We can't become what we need to be by reamining what we are.~Oprah Winfrey*****We must become the change we want to see.~Mahatma Gandhi*****We

have to keep trying things we're not sure we can pull off. If we just

do the things we know we can do...you don't grow as much. You gotta

take those chances on making those big mistakes.~Cybill ShepherdThis very moment is a seed from which the flowers of tomorrow's happiness grow.~Margaret LindseyTo be what we are and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life.~ Louis son*****What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.~ Bach*****Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.~Carol Burnett Butterfly I watched a tiny butterflyGo swooping thru the airBlue and gold and yellowHis colors were so fair And as he sailedUp in the skyI rose upon tip toesAnd to my surpriseBefore my eyesHe landed on my nose! My eyes they crossed That I might seeThis tiny little thingBut in a breath and heartbeatThe butterfly took wing.Love~All~Ways*~Karma*