RemedySpot.com

I would love to know what everyone thinks.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello family! I have a favor to ask of everyone who is interested in helping me out with some concepts, or belief's I have. I need some objective debate from your amazing minds! I'm writing chapters about different subjects and "epiphanies" that I've received. I'm hoping to one day shape this into a book. But I need more input, so any piece of info, or opinion (any opinion no matter how small or large, or opposing. hehe) I would love to have. The different bodies we possess as divine, and Earthly beings is where I would like the input:-Firstly, I believe our physical bodies are like genetic computers ('s earlier post about how we work as computers is very much what I mean here). We mimic our inventions and creations after our own genetic processes. Any opinions on this view point?-Second: I believe our consciousness is outside of our bodies suspended almost above us and in front of us, and not of our soul. It stands as another type of body we have. But it is something that is more a part of our soul than our physical body (if that makes sense). I believe our consciousness is a mirror to our soul. It literally can be sent out remotely, or on the waves of time. It's almost kind of a messenger gathering information in a way that our physical bodies, and consciousness can interpret all for the sake of experience. -Third: We all have a magnetic force field. Some might think that our soul is the cause for our forcefield. I'm not quite sure of this. It seems to stand on it's own as another body. Another bridge of Earthly, and divine connection. I believe this is where a lot of our psychic senses come in because our magnetic forcefield has the ability to physically effect in the physical world. Or physically sense with intuition. Healing, intention, energy work, light bulbs blowing up, hair standing on the back of our necks...etc I believe are variations of the effects of our magnetic force. The magnetic forcefield is a mirror of our consciousness, therefore being a reason for our psychic senses. -Fourth: The soul itself is another body. When we strip away the other tools and bodies like our consciousness, organic computer, and Earthly magnetic force field, we then have our souls. Our souls are a "creature" of static experience. It's so unlike what we're used to viewing ourselves as when we're in these machines called our body, so it's hard to comprehend. When we're only our souls we don't really even have a form. We are part of everything, and everything is a part of us because we're buzzing at a super high vibration. We blend because we have nothing to weigh us down, yet still retain our unique sparks. Ok my beautiful family, please help me understand these areas further. I feel like I'm just grasping the bare basics, and I know there's so much more to this. There's not many people I can debate this with without getting "What are you on?" looks from people. *giggles* But I know that you guys would understand. Infinite gratitude to all in advance for your help! Deep respect and love to you all,Stefanie

Dear Stefanie,

I think this may help, it is a personal story of mine about my

late grandmother on my Dad's side. She was a very, very Hig-spirited

lady, if she wanted something done, it was done! Although not by

her, lol...She was a very demanding lady but she countered

that " pushiness " of her exterior with her deep rooted love for her

children, grandchildren and people in general. She just loved her

house a certain way, or her towel on the rack a certain way in the

loo, or the soap dish not all icky, you know what I mean, hehe Old

Irish Nana she was.

The point I wish to make is in regards to the part where you

speak of the soul being a separate " entity " for lack of better

words. I truly have experienced for myself and have a picture of my

Nana as her spirit is seeming to " fly " around a friend's head as my

friend is meditating. My friend told me a female, older wanted her

to tell me immediately about her visit to her and she would even show

herself. Lo and behold, my Nana, now passed about 2 years when this

occured, showed herself as what looks like a spark of light with what

appears to be trails of light behind her. She " spoke " to my friend

, whom is clairvoyant and clairaudient and told her to have

someone take her picture. It was so amazing! I must get in touch

with Sara and show you. Sara's daughter took the picture herself,

there is no trick photography, I know Sara well. I also know, only

My Nana would be so bold as to say, " Here, here is proof for all to

see, I still exist " hehe....So, yes, there is when we are in

this " human shell " as I call it at times, we are having a totally

different experience than if we are in " spirit " or the soul that

resides in this form in this dimension at this time. I feel we are

definitely separate but also connected. We are also connected, our

souls,spirits to all other beings on Earth. I feel even stones have

energy. I feel they are the oldest living beings and can tell many

stories and have souls also. That is my little tidbit for you. I

will find that picture of my Nana from Sara as soon as I can, I was

thrown from my seat, it was so amazing, I had never seen a

soul/spirit pictured just with a regular everyday camera. I had

only " seen " them in visions. Love and light, LUNA :)

--- In , " Stefanie " <diddiejar@...>

wrote:

>

> Hello family! I have a favor to ask of everyone who is interested in

> helping me out with some concepts, or belief's I have. I need some

> objective debate from your amazing minds! [:*] I'm writing

chapters

> about different subjects and " epiphanies " that I've received. I'm

hoping

> to one day shape this into a book. But I need more input, so any

piece

> of info, or opinion (any opinion no matter how small or large, or

> opposing. hehe) I would love to have.

>

> The different bodies we possess as divine, and Earthly beings is

where I

> would like the input:

>

> -Firstly, I believe our physical bodies are like genetic computers

> ('s earlier post about how we work as computers is very much

what I

> mean here). We mimic our inventions and creations after our own

genetic

> processes. Any opinions on this view point?

>

> -Second: I believe our consciousness is outside of our bodies

suspended

> almost above us and in front of us, and not of our soul. It stands

as

> another type of body we have. But it is something that is more a

part of

> our soul than our physical body (if that makes sense). I believe our

> consciousness is a mirror to our soul. It literally can be sent out

> remotely, or on the waves of time. It's almost kind of a messenger

> gathering information in a way that our physical bodies, and

> consciousness can interpret all for the sake of experience.

>

> -Third: We all have a magnetic force field. Some might think that

our

> soul is the cause for our forcefield. I'm not quite sure of this.

It

> seems to stand on it's own as another body. Another bridge of

Earthly,

> and divine connection. I believe this is where a lot of our psychic

> senses come in because our magnetic forcefield has the ability to

> physically effect in the physical world. Or physically sense with

> intuition. Healing, intention, energy work, light bulbs blowing up,

> hair standing on the back of our necks...etc I believe are

variations of

> the effects of our magnetic force. The magnetic forcefield is a

mirror

> of our consciousness, therefore being a reason for our psychic

senses.

>

> -Fourth: The soul itself is another body. When we strip away the

other

> tools and bodies like our consciousness, organic computer, and

Earthly

> magnetic force field, we then have our souls. Our souls are

a " creature "

> of static experience. It's so unlike what we're used to viewing

> ourselves as when we're in these machines called our body, so it's

hard

> to comprehend. When we're only our souls we don't really even have a

> form. We are part of everything, and everything is a part of us

because

> we're buzzing at a super high vibration. We blend because we have

> nothing to weigh us down, yet still retain our unique sparks.

>

> Ok my beautiful family, please help me understand these areas

further. I

> feel like I'm just grasping the bare basics, and I know there's so

much

> more to this. There's not many people I can debate this with without

> getting " What are you on? " looks from people. *giggles* But I know

that

> you guys would understand. Infinite gratitude to all in advance for

your

> help! [:x]

>

> Deep respect and love to you all,

> Stefanie

>

Wow, Luna, what a beautiful experience for you! Your Nana sounds like quite a special woman. Very free, and high spirited even on the other side! I've heard that our spirit guides even like to be photographed. They will be around usually if you ask them to. Especially if you've ever gotten an aura picture done. It's a reassuring thing, they just want you to know that they're there. Even if you already know! heheThat brings up another interesting concept or angle to look at. When we witness messages from people we've known who have passed on, they seem to retain the identity and personality they had when they were on Earth. So maybe that goes to say that our consciousness is 'bound' to our soul. But I still feel they are two separate bodies. The consciousness is like an eternal companion.Thank you for sharing such a wonderful personal story Luna love! Lot's of love, hugs and kisses for you sister!Stefanie> >> > Hello family! I have a favor to ask of everyone who is interested in> > helping me out with some concepts, or belief's I have. I need some> > objective debate from your amazing minds! [:*] I'm writing > chapters> > about different subjects and "epiphanies" that I've received. I'm > hoping> > to one day shape this into a book. But I need more input, so any > piece> > of info, or opinion (any opinion no matter how small or large, or> > opposing. hehe) I would love to have.> > > > The different bodies we possess as divine, and Earthly beings is > where I> > would like the input:> > > > -Firstly, I believe our physical bodies are like genetic computers> > ('s earlier post about how we work as computers is very much > what I> > mean here). We mimic our inventions and creations after our own > genetic> > processes. Any opinions on this view point?> > > > -Second: I believe our consciousness is outside of our bodies > suspended> > almost above us and in front of us, and not of our soul. It stands > as> > another type of body we have. But it is something that is more a > part of> > our soul than our physical body (if that makes sense). I believe our> > consciousness is a mirror to our soul. It literally can be sent out> > remotely, or on the waves of time. It's almost kind of a messenger> > gathering information in a way that our physical bodies, and> > consciousness can interpret all for the sake of experience.> > > > -Third: We all have a magnetic force field. Some might think that > our> > soul is the cause for our forcefield. I'm not quite sure of this. > It> > seems to stand on it's own as another body. Another bridge of > Earthly,> > and divine connection. I believe this is where a lot of our psychic> > senses come in because our magnetic forcefield has the ability to> > physically effect in the physical world. Or physically sense with> > intuition. Healing, intention, energy work, light bulbs blowing up,> > hair standing on the back of our necks...etc I believe are > variations of> > the effects of our magnetic force. The magnetic forcefield is a > mirror> > of our consciousness, therefore being a reason for our psychic > senses.> > > > -Fourth: The soul itself is another body. When we strip away the > other> > tools and bodies like our consciousness, organic computer, and > Earthly> > magnetic force field, we then have our souls. Our souls are > a "creature"> > of static experience. It's so unlike what we're used to viewing> > ourselves as when we're in these machines called our body, so it's > hard> > to comprehend. When we're only our souls we don't really even have a> > form. We are part of everything, and everything is a part of us > because> > we're buzzing at a super high vibration. We blend because we have> > nothing to weigh us down, yet still retain our unique sparks.> > > > Ok my beautiful family, please help me understand these areas > further. I> > feel like I'm just grasping the bare basics, and I know there's so > much> > more to this. There's not many people I can debate this with without> > getting "What are you on?" looks from people. *giggles* But I know > that> > you guys would understand. Infinite gratitude to all in advance for > your> > help! [:x]> > > > Deep respect and love to you all,> > Stefanie> >>