RemedySpot.com

Healing & Prayer Requests, Please, Beloved Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Lovely Ones!I am typing this to you with me wee kitty (1 yr old as of August 7th - my astrological Leo kitten named "Oliver" aka "Mr. Twist" or "The Wizard of Olz") perched rather precariously upon partially my hip, my forearm and the keyboard in an odd triangular potentially semi-sacred geometric design. lol I digress and please forgive me, especially considering the serious nature and purpose of this missive. :: deep bow of respect :: Healing & Prayer Requests have been issued from a couple of Souls (one of whom is our own beloved family member) while the other wishes to remain in relative anonymity for the present. (All parties are already added to our official HH Grid.) I am now, with their mutual consent, issuing individual prayer requests (and healing) for: Pride and his daughter : (yes, is our beloved brother here on HH), has asked for prayers and healing to be sent to both of them; , that we may help her help herself to move beyond depression, anxiety, sorrow/grief over the lack of her mother, painful personal issues and to help her with a spinal/lumbar issue even as himself has similar personal issues he would like our assistance on, including nicotine addiction and money problems, please? A gentlemen named "C.A." is asking for prayers and healing for a condition which is hereditary, degenerative and vascular in nature. He suffers from pain, swelling and "bumpiness" in the upper right thigh main veins presently - he is awaiting news of types of treatment for his condition soon. I ask you to please offer your amazing, unconditional and loving energy to these cherished souls, if you find it within your hearts to do so freely. :: bow of honor, respect & gratitude for you ::Thank you one and all! With great Love and wishing you all Much Joy, Peace & Light...~Ali~