RemedySpot.com

Re: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jessi,

You are very welcome, however, there is no need to reply individually. When I sent the email to the group I let everyone know that you might not be able to respond, so to send e-cards or well-wishes. What you need to do is take care of yourself. I know it is your nature to care for others before yourself, but we want you to stay with us for a long time. For you to do that, you need your rest. We will continue to send little things for you with *no reply needed*. Just enjoy the e-cards and the letters of caring, and get well. If you can, once in a while, just send a letter to the group letting us know how you are.

Get better hugs,

-----Original Message-----From: Nana [mailto:jmducky@...] Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 9:12 PM Subject: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!! Thank you all so much for the cards and notes. I have saved them all and will reply to them as soon as i am able to. I should be in bed but oh well. As far as we can tell all i have is a virus that is just giving my body and immune system a run for their money!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought maybe i caught it last weekend when i got *sick* but my friend Anet says she thinks i had it two weeks ago when i first started getting run down. I think she may be right. It's really scary how much damage a simple little virus can still do to me. It had been so long since i had caught anything i thought my immune system finally figured out how to work right but after this i guess not. I don't remember the last time i was this sick. There was a while there that i couldn't even stand up on my own. I've lost 10 lbs in the last week but I'm finally able to eat again (after not being able to for a week) so that should help things a *lot*. My GP here in town is treating me like I'm crazy, so is my GI doctor at Duke. My Pulmo at Duke hates the fact that i actually know what I'm taking about and my Cardiologist there is *wonderful* but I'm too old to see him after this last appointment...figures! I go back to Duke on Wed. for a small bowel follow through, then the next week i see my GI doctor (who will probably tell me everything is in my head) then June 3rd i meet with the surgeon there (I'm told he is wonderful!)!Tomorrow i somehow have to drag myself down to social services and fight for my insurance. I got a letter in the mail saying they are terminating it . Without that i can't afford my meds, let alone doctors appointments and surgery will for sure be out. I really don't know what I'm going to do if they take my ins. away. There is so much wrong with our systems here it just isn't right! I'm going to go refill all my meds tomorrow so i at least have these for this month. This has come at a *really* bad time lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope all is well with everyone!! I'll try to catch up as i get better!!! Take care!Jessi

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

Love to you Jessi and I wish you lots of luck! THe virus you had sounds like the unholy terror that I had, I wa finally checked out clean of everything on the 1st May, very weak, but stable at last, 30 days of hell gone at llast!

Anne

• 4 years later...

Tere, it warms my heart to know that your son is doing great! Love and Metta,Stefanie>> Hello, everyone> > I wanted to thank everyone who prayed from my kids and me. > > My son is doing GREAT!> > Thank you again from the botton of my heart!!!!> > Luz y Carino,> Tere> > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.> http://autos./new_cars.html>