RemedySpot.com

Re: Spreading the Word

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Weird. There are local docs who say they are going to hang it in their waiting rooms. There is one lady who states she is in love with me and wants to come to my office and hug me (I gave her Jean's number). There are others who were downright well scary (we'll just call them the anarchists). All kinds of different views from all kinds of different people. I just hope it helps to open up the conversation.

Spreading the WordTo: Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 1:26 PM

Group,

I was able to talk a local paper into running a 3 part op-ed written by me discussing the failure of primary care and what we can do about it. This is the first article which ran 11/15/08. I will send the second (which ran yesterday) and the third (running next Sunday) as soon as I get the pdf. Of note, apparently the only way to read the op-eds on line is to pay a subscription fee (bummer). In any case, I am stirring the pot in this area. J

Your article is straight to the heart of the matter. Hope the pot boils sson.

Subject: Spreading the WordTo: Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 3:26 PM

Group,

I was able to talk a local paper into running a 3 part op-ed written by me discussing the failure of primary care and what we can do about it. This is the first article which ran 11/15/08. I will send the second (which ran yesterday) and the third (running next Sunday) as soon as I get the pdf. Of note, apparently the only way to read the op-eds on line is to pay a subscription fee (bummer). In any case, I am stirring the pot in this area. J

hey john, i'm unable to read your article bc it says, as it always

says, " attachment not stored. " it's a dead link. can you post a live

link to the paper or save the pdf in google docs or something? or in

the files to the left of us here?

leigh