RemedySpot.com

NatyrallySpeaking 10 review and Tech Support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you find time read our 7 page review of NaturallySpeaking Version10 http://www.knowbrainer.com/PubForum/index.cfm?page=viewForumTopic & a... as I believe you will find it thorough. As a vendor, you might feel that we would be tempted to push the good points but we also made a point of focusing on what we considered to be Ver. 10 shortcomings.Also feel free to use The KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum http://www.knowbrainer.com/PubForum/index.cfm?page=viewForumCategor... to learn about all the nuts and bolts about Medical Voice recognition. I will drop by this forum every few days looking for any DNS threads and questions etc.

KnowBrainer, Inc. Support Staff – Tom HamiltonA Nuance Gold Certified Endorsed VendorALWAYS Ask If Your Speech Recognition Vendor Is Nuance Certified

>> I just hope that "NatyrallySpeaking" was a manual typo...> > Wait, why would a speech recognition software vendor manually type? Humm...> > > -- > Pedro Ballester, M.D.> Warren, OH>

â–¸ noun: handling of multiple tasks at once ("When multitasking, he usually confused himself so he stuck with doing one thing at a time.")

I assure you we use the software to run our whole company. I think that blunder was a mix between the fact that it was Friday and too much multitasking.

KnowBrainer, Inc. Support Staff – Tom Hamilton A Nuance Gold Certified Endorsed VendorALWAYS Ask If Your Speech Recognition Vendor Is Nuance Certified