RemedySpot.com

Shift Results [etc]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for subscribing to Dick Sutphen's weekly Master-of-Life column. You can read it as the e-mail that follows or click here to go to the column of the Website: http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/webcol287.html MASTER OF LIFE COLUMN Dick Sutphen Date: 9-14-07 Listen to "Dick Sutphen's Metaphysical World" at 11 AM on Wednesdays at www.contacttalkradio.com / Next week's show and Dick's SEMINAR SCHEDULE at the end of this column. SHIFT SEMINAR RESULTS "What do you have to say about the 'Shift' that's different from what everyone else is saying?" asked a column reader last week. "I know you were one of the first people to bring it up, but now there are some major 2012 books on the market. Looks like you missed your opportunity to get a book out." In response: I've never had anything unique to say on this subject. My workshops and the recent 3-Day Sedona Shift Seminar have always been about directing my audience through a group 'Hypnotic Future Projection.' That's what's different from everyone else. I've wanted people to see for themselves what is coming. Writing a book on the Shift / 2012 was never an intention. It would have taken me months of writing, then going through the agent/publisher selling process, and hopefully a year or so later the book would have come out. It probably would have been badly dated prior to publication, because Shift-related events are happening so fast now. And talk about a short shelf-life. I decided I could better use my time conducting seminars and seeing private clients. There was not enough time to do both. Over the past 2+ years, I've conducted Shift workshops with probably a couple thousand people. I've projected people forward, a few years at a time, to look at what would be happening in New York City, London, England and their own home town on dates leading up to Dec. 21, 2012. And the results were almost identical no matter where I was, or how I conducted the exploration. The majority of participants perceive a shift in consciousness accompanied by life-changing events resulting from global warming. Well over half of every audience sees water in the streets of lower Manhattan and in the subway system by Dec. 21, 2012. The most common response to this is: "It was so quiet in the city. There was no one there." Al Gore, in his film, "An Inconvenient Truth," says the sea levels could come up 22 feet, wiping out port cities around the world and displacing a quarter of the world population.. Keep in mind that our calendar is as much as four years off. That means the date could be up to four years sooner or four years after what we will perceive to be Dec. 21, 2012. I feel that whatever is going to happen is already happening and it will be complete by that date. The day itself, other than for the planetary alignment, will be a non-event. People talk about the end of the Mayan calendar and the astrological alignment. But the Mayan calendar, according to some of the leading researchers, is supposed to have ended in July 1992, and we are currently experiencing "no time" -- a 20-year period of endings and new beginnings. In regard to the astrological alignment that will take place on 12/21/12, it will not trigger cataclysmic events. One of the questions I ask during my altered-state process: "Where should you be living in the near future?" Approximately one-third of each group reports that they have been told to move. I conducted a Shift workshop in Denver last weekend at the Celebration Fair, and this percentage held even for those living in this mountainous area. This surprised me. If you wouldn't be safe in the Rocky Mountains, where would you be safe? Different people received different answers. Edgar Cayce said Montana would be safe. What most needs to be pointed out is this: The poles and glaciers are going to continue to melt, further changing the sea/atmosphere temperature and suppressing the salt water in the sea. This will cause continued aberrant weather conditions. And the gulf stream will continue to slow. The last time this happened was in the 1300s. It generated Siberian-level temperatures in England, Ireland and the Northeast coast of America. The Midwest became a dust bowl, and the West experienced a 47-year drought. I'm only sharing a little of the earth-change data. Many have asked me to release the whole workshop, which I may do. I'm also asked over and over about the forthcoming shift in consciousness. "Aren't you excited about this, ?" To me, a mass shift in consciousness feels a bit like the wishful thinking of the Harmonic Convergence. August 17, 1987 was said to herald an unprecedented New Age of Peace. Do you think our world has become more peaceful since 1987?. If there is a mass shift in consciousness, I will be delighted. But until then, my shift concerns are focused upon global warming and the slowing Gulf Stream. You can't raise food in the environment such conditions will generate. On the plus side, about five-percent of those participating in this Future Projection have seen a very positive outcome. In the future I'll write about some of the key Shift considerations such as the acceleration of time, personal endings and new beginnings, and the Mayan factor as interpreted by some New Age communicators. * * * * * "Dick Sutphen's Metaphysical World" airs on www.contacttalkradio.com 11 AM -- 12 Noon every Wednesday. Listen live or download an archive show. To visit Dick's page at the site, click here: http://www.contacttalkradio.com/hosts/dicksutphen.htm / iPod and MP3 owners who would like to have the show downloaded: http://www.contacttalkradio.com/podcasts/Dick_Sutphen's_Metaphysical_Wo rld.xml * * * * * PRIVATE SESSIONS: Dick is available for Private Sessions in Westlake Village, CA (Los Angeles area) and Lake Arrowhead, CA. Also a limited number of appointments while on the road. Upcoming: sdale, AZ, Sedona, Vienna, WV, and Las Vegas, NV in January, 2008, San Pedro, CA in February, 2008. Additional cities to be added. ********************************************************* 2007-2008 SUTPHEN SEMINARS & APPEARANCES: ********************************************************* Tara Sutphen: "2-Day Mystic Training In Sedona"-- Nov. 3-4. More info at the following: http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/mysticsem.html Sept. 15-16: 2-DAY HEALING SEMINAR conducted by Dick Sutphen and Patti Conklin. For the sixth time Dick & Patti will co-train a powerful healing seminar. Patti removes emotional energetic blockages of your life which have created physical dis-ease or illness. Full details, click on the following: http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/healsem.html Sept. 28: LEARNING LIGHT CENTER in Anaheim, CA: Sept. 28-29, 6 to 10 PM on the 28th and 9 AM to 5 PM on the 29th. A 2-DAY PAST-LIFE REGRESSION & THERAPY CERTIFICATION. Learn how to hypnotize and past-life regress others. To learn more: www.learninglight.org Oct. 12-14: IARRT, the International Association for Regression Research & Therapies Inc., in Danbury, Conn. Dick will present at the opening ceremonies. More info www.iarrt.org Oct. 26-28: The SEDONA PSYCHIC SEMINAR Conducted by Dick & Tara Sutphen. Our all-time most popular seminar. Learn how psychic you can be. Full details, click on the following: http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/sedona_psychic.html Nov. 5-9: Los Angeles, CA area. Dick Sutphen's classic 5-Day PROFESSIONAL HYPNOSIS CERTIFICATION TRAINING, including Past-Life Therapy and Spirit-Contact Therapy instruction. Full details, click on the following: http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/hyptrain.html Nov. 28-Dec. 2: Vienna, WV. Dick Sutphen's classic 5-Day PROFESSIONAL HYPNOSIS CERTIFICATION TRAINING, including Past-Life Therapy and Spirit-Contact Therapy instruction. Vienna is a short drive from Columbus, OH. Location: The Self-Health & Awareness Center. www.selfhealthandawarenesscenter.com / deborahlindsey@... Jan. 25-27, 2008: Las Vegas, NV -- THE AMERICAN BOARD OF HYPNOTHERAPY CONVENTION. Dick is president of the organization and more information will be released soon. * * * * * TO RECEIVE THIS "Master of Life" COLUMN WEEKLY AT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, CLICK ON "REPLY" AND TYPE "SUBSCRIBE" IN THE SUBJECT AREA. (New Subscribers Only) NOTE: To ensure the successful delivery of this newsletter to your inbox, if you have spam e-mail filtering, please add: soaringspirit@... to your email list, safe list, whitelist or address book. AOL members are especially difficult to get through to. * * * * * ON-LINE ORDERING of all Dick & Tara Sutphen books, tapes & CDs is now available at: www.prohypnosis.com / Or TOLL-FREE PHONE: 1-800-421-6603 / Or send a fax and credit card info to: 1-818-706-3606. * * * * * Astrology, geographical-location charts and special computerized reports to help you create your own reality are available by clicking: http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/astrology_charts___articles.html * * * * * Dick Sutphen's "Master of Life Column" is copyrighted 2007, Malibu, CA. To be removed from this mailing list, click your e-mail reply button and type the word REMOVE in the "Subject" slot. Thank you for your interest in our communications. source: mailing list / also : Valley of The Sun http://www.dicksutphen.com/