RemedySpot.com

Fw: Patient moving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This totally made my day...

The patient, a 27 year old woman, very nice, healthy, is moving to southern NJ. I told her that Lester says his wife is 1/2 hour away.

Patient says, "well, can't I still come and see you?". She has family here and will be up 2-3 times a year. She will use an Urgent Care/Walk-in place if needed in between. She loved her complete physical today, it took 45 minutes. She said every other physical she ever had took about 10 minutes and no one ever drew "those boxes and lines with family members". She really liked that genogram. I then add it to the patient's chart via FAP (ask , File Assist Pro).

----- Forwarded Message ----To: nancycblake@...Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:17:40 PMSubject: Re: Patient moving,My wife has an office in Princeton NJ, roughly 30 minutes away. You can pass along our information (http://www.menlahealthcare.com) to your patient. We're IMP-like in offering same/next-day appts and cell phone access.Best Regards,-Lester> 16. Patient moving> Posted by: "nancy blake" nancycblake@... nancycblake> Date: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 am ((PST))> > I have a patient moving to Bordertown, NJ. Near Trenton. Anyone there?> >

The patient, a 27 year old woman, very nice, healthy, is moving to southern NJ. I told her that Lester says his wife is 1/2 hour away.

Patient says, "well, can't I still come and see you?". She has family here and will be up 2-3 times a year. She will use an Urgent Care/Walk-in place if needed in between. She loved her complete physical today, it took 45 minutes. She said every other physical she ever had took about 10 minutes and no one ever drew "those boxes and lines with family members". She really liked that genogram. I then add it to the patient's chart via FAP (ask , File Assist Pro).

----- Forwarded Message ----To: nancycblake@...Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:17:40 PMSubject: Re: Patient moving,My wife has an office in Princeton NJ, roughly 30 minutes away. You can pass along our information (http://www.menlahealthcare.com) to your patient. We're IMP-like in offering same/next-day appts and cell phone access.Best Regards,-Lester> 16. Patient moving> Posted by: "nancy blake" nancycblake@... nancycblake> Date: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 am ((PST))> > I have a patient moving to Bordertown, NJ. Near Trenton. Anyone there?> >

when I got my emr I gave up doing genograms I used to do them for every FHYEs- people loved them I forgot all about that! this is a nice story - " but can I still come see you? " --sweet.

Jean

Patient says, " well, can't I still come and see you? " . She has family here and will be up 2-3 times a year. She will use an Urgent Care/Walk-in place if needed in between. She loved her complete physical today, it took 45 minutes. She said every other physical she ever had took about 10 minutes and no one ever drew " those boxes and lines with family members " . She really liked that genogram. I then add it to the patient's chart via FAP (ask , File Assist Pro).

----- Forwarded Message ----

To: nancycblake@...Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:17:40 PM

Subject: Re: Patient moving,My wife has an office in Princeton NJ, roughly 30 minutes away. You can pass along our information (http://www.menlahealthcare.com) to your patient. We're IMP-like in offering same/next-day appts and cell phone access.

Best Regards,-Lester> 16. Patient moving> Posted by: " nancy blake " nancycblake@... nancycblake> Date: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 am ((PST))

> > I have a patient moving to Bordertown, NJ. Near Trenton. Anyone there?> >

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD

ph fax

when I got my emr I gave up doing genograms I used to do them for every FHYEs- people loved them I forgot all about that! this is a nice story - " but can I still come see you? " --sweet.

Jean

Patient says, " well, can't I still come and see you? " . She has family here and will be up 2-3 times a year. She will use an Urgent Care/Walk-in place if needed in between. She loved her complete physical today, it took 45 minutes. She said every other physical she ever had took about 10 minutes and no one ever drew " those boxes and lines with family members " . She really liked that genogram. I then add it to the patient's chart via FAP (ask , File Assist Pro).

Subject: Re: Patient moving,My wife has an office in Princeton NJ, roughly 30 minutes away. You can pass along our information (http://www.menlahealthcare.com) to your patient. We're IMP-like in offering same/next-day appts and cell phone access.

Best Regards,-Lester> 16. Patient moving> Posted by: " nancy blake " nancycblake@... nancycblake> Date: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 am ((PST))

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD

ph fax

Jean

ph fax

Again, DITTO. good point. I stopped genograms with the EMR and used to

do them more.Maybe that'll be a new year's resolution. I'll do

more genograms and scan them into the record.ThanksTimOn Fri, December 19, 2008 8:25 am EST, Jean

Antonucci wrote:

when I got my emr I gave up doing genograms

I used to do them for every FHYEs- people loved them I forgot all

about that! this is a nice story - " but can I still come see

you? " --sweet.Jean

The patient, a 27 year old woman, very nice, healthy, is moving to southern NJ.

I told her that Lester says his wife is 1/2 hour away.

Patient says, " well, can't I still come and see you? " . She has

family here and will be up 2-3 times a year. She will use an Urgent Care/Walk-in

place if needed in between. She loved her complete physical today, it took 45

minutes. She said every other physical she ever had took about 10 minutes and no

one ever drew " those boxes and lines with family members " . She really

liked that genogram. I then add it to the patient's chart via FAP (ask , File

Assist Pro).

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Lester Hui

lester_hui@...>To: nancycblake@...Sent: Wednesday, December

17, 2008 12:17:40 PMSubject: Re: Patient moving,My wife has an office in Princeton NJ, roughly 30 minutes away. You can pass

along our information (http://www.menlahealthcare.com) to your

patient. We're IMP-like in offering same/next-day appts and cell phone access.Best Regards,-Lester> 16. Patient moving> Posted by: " nancy blake " nancycblake@... nancycblake> Date: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 am ((PST))> > I have a patient

moving to Bordertown, NJ. Near Trenton. Anyone there?> >

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24

hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD 115 Mt

Blue Circle ph fax 207 778

---------------------------------------- Malia, MDMalia

Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton

Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth.com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser.com--

Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information.

Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,

you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the

intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy

all copies of the original message, including attachments.----------------------------------------

Again, DITTO. good point. I stopped genograms with the EMR and used to

do them more.Maybe that'll be a new year's resolution. I'll do

more genograms and scan them into the record.ThanksTimOn Fri, December 19, 2008 8:25 am EST, Jean

Antonucci wrote:

when I got my emr I gave up doing genograms

I used to do them for every FHYEs- people loved them I forgot all

about that! this is a nice story - " but can I still come see

you? " --sweet.Jean

The patient, a 27 year old woman, very nice, healthy, is moving to southern NJ.

I told her that Lester says his wife is 1/2 hour away.

Patient says, " well, can't I still come and see you? " . She has

family here and will be up 2-3 times a year. She will use an Urgent Care/Walk-in

place if needed in between. She loved her complete physical today, it took 45

minutes. She said every other physical she ever had took about 10 minutes and no

one ever drew " those boxes and lines with family members " . She really

liked that genogram. I then add it to the patient's chart via FAP (ask , File

Assist Pro).

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Lester Hui

lester_hui@...>To: nancycblake@...Sent: Wednesday, December

17, 2008 12:17:40 PMSubject: Re: Patient moving,My wife has an office in Princeton NJ, roughly 30 minutes away. You can pass

along our information (http://www.menlahealthcare.com) to your

patient. We're IMP-like in offering same/next-day appts and cell phone access.Best Regards,-Lester> 16. Patient moving> Posted by: " nancy blake " nancycblake@... nancycblake> Date: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 am ((PST))> > I have a patient

moving to Bordertown, NJ. Near Trenton. Anyone there?> >

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24

hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD 115 Mt

Blue Circle ph fax 207 778

---------------------------------------- Malia, MDMalia

Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton

Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth.com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser.com--

Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information.

Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,

you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the

intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy

all copies of the original message, including attachments.----------------------------------------