>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Brawn,it's well worth the short wait.When your Bully arrives,it will be like Christmas Day. Follow the chart,you'll be amazed at your results in two weeks to a month. Keep us posted. RichMicki Woodard wrote: Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm growing restless waiting on my BW to arrive! Being new to the BW and isometric training, I will follow the wall chart to the T! I will keep you guys posted on my progress and experiences.Brawn---In bullworkerclub , wrote:>> Hello Brawn and welcome. I'm also new to the group as> well as using the bullworker. I have been using mine> for about one month. I have noticed gains in>

strength. One thing I think I have to be cautious> with is perhaps using it too much. I find myself> picking it up and doing a few quick reps three or four> times a day. I love the way it makes me feel after> using it. Perhaps I'm developing an addiction. > Anyway, welcome again and keep us posted on how thihgs> go.> > Sincerely,> > bwbeliever> > --- Micki Woodard wrote:> > > Hello all,> > > > First off, I'm new to this group and find this site> > very informative. > > I've just recently purchased a BW2, and waiting on> > its arrival. A > > question for all you veteran users: is one rep of a> > 6-8 second hold > > really beneficial? I have alwys adhered to the> > practice of multiple > > reps and sets with freeweights and

machines. I am> > just anxious to hear > > what has worked for you all. Finally, I really> > appreciate the chance > > to participaten in this group.> > > > Thanks,> > Brawn> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

A Big Bully welcome to both of you! Yep,the Bully is addicting,and we love it! Keep training,keep posting,I'll look forward to your posts. Rich wrote: Hello Brawn and welcome. I'm also new to the group aswell as using the bullworker. I have been using minefor about one month. I have noticed gains instrength. One thing I think I have to be cautiouswith is perhaps using it too much. I find myselfpicking it up and doing a few quick reps three or fourtimes a day. I love the way it makes me feel afterusing it. Perhaps I'm developing an addiction. Anyway, welcome again and keep us posted on how thihgsgo.Sincerely,bwbeliever--- Micki Woodard

wrote:> Hello all,> > First off, I'm new to this group and find this site> very informative. > I've just recently purchased a BW2, and waiting on> its arrival. A > question for all you veteran users: is one rep of a> 6-8 second hold > really beneficial? I have alwys adhered to the> practice of multiple > reps and sets with freeweights and machines. I am> just anxious to hear > what has worked for you all. Finally, I really> appreciate the chance > to participaten in this group.> > Thanks,> Brawn> > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I remember my first time seeing a Bullworker, was my friends dad's had the brown handles if i remember correctly. Think i was 17 at the time, wow 13 years ago, time goes by so quick!! Well i looked at this old rusty pole and thought how can this help me gain strength?? Well i borrowed it for a week, it had the original wall chart aswell, from that day on i was hooked. A few days later i went out and bought myself a brand new bully! And yes it was just like christmas day!!

Re: Re: Hello

Brawn,it's well worth the short wait.When your Bully arrives,it will be like Christmas Day.

Follow the chart,you'll be amazed at your results in two weeks to a month.

Keep us posted.

RichMicki Woodard wrote:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm growing restless waiting on my BW to arrive! Being new to the BW and isometric training, I will follow the wall chart to the T! I will keep you guys posted on my progress and experiences.Brawn---In bullworkerclub , wrote:>> Hello Brawn and welcome. I'm also new to the group as> well as using the bullworker. I have been using mine> for about one month. I have noticed gains in> strength. One thing I think I have to be cautious> with is perhaps using it too much. I find myself> picking it up and doing a few quick reps three or four> times a day. I love the way it makes me feel after> using it. Perhaps I'm developing an addiction. > Anyway, welcome again and keep us posted on how thihgs> go.> > Sincerely,> > bwbeliever> > --- Micki Woodard wrote:> > > Hello all,> > > > First off, I'm new to this group and find this site> > very informative. > > I've just recently purchased a BW2, and waiting on> > its arrival. A > > question for all you veteran users: is one rep of a> > 6-8 second hold > > really beneficial? I have alwys adhered to the> > practice of multiple > > reps and sets with freeweights and machines. I am> > just anxious to hear > > what has worked for you all. Finally, I really> > appreciate the chance > > to participaten in this group.> > > > Thanks,> > Brawn> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Great,,welcome to the family. Rich Grant wrote: I remember my first time seeing a Bullworker, was my friends dad's had the brown handles if i remember correctly. Think i was 17 at the time, wow 13 years ago, time goes by so quick!! Well i looked at this old rusty pole and thought how can this help me gain strength?? Well i borrowed it for a week, it had the original wall chart aswell, from that day on i was hooked. A few days later i went out and bought myself a brand new bully! And yes it was just like christmas day!! Re: Re: Hello Brawn,it's well worth the short wait.When your Bully arrives,it will be like Christmas Day. Follow the chart,you'll be amazed at your results in two weeks to a month. Keep us posted. RichMicki Woodard wrote: Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm growing restless waiting on my BW to arrive! Being new to the BW and isometric training, I will follow the wall chart to the T! I will keep you guys posted on my progress and experiences.Brawn---In bullworkerclub , wrote:>> Hello Brawn and welcome. I'm also new to the group as> well as using the bullworker. I have been using mine> for about one month. I have noticed gains in> strength. One thing I think I have to be cautious> with is perhaps using it too much. I find myself> picking it up and doing a few quick reps three or four> times a day. I love the way it makes me feel after> using it. Perhaps I'm developing an addiction. > Anyway, welcome again

and keep us posted on how thihgs> go.> > Sincerely,> > bwbeliever> > --- Micki Woodard wrote:> > > Hello all,> > > > First off, I'm new to this group and find this site> > very informative. > > I've just recently purchased a BW2, and waiting on> > its arrival. A > > question for all you veteran users: is one rep of a> > 6-8 second hold > > really beneficial? I have alwys adhered to the> > practice of multiple > > reps and sets with freeweights and machines. I am> > just anxious to hear > > what has worked for you all. Finally, I really> > appreciate the chance > > to participaten in this group.> > > > Thanks,> > Brawn> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> __________________________________________________>

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone,

My name is Terja.  My husband is Fred and our 11 month old daughter is Anja. 

I learned about Weston Price through my sister.  She and her husband (Annika and

Turba) are chapter leaders in Eastern Wisconsin and they raise grassfed

beef, pastured chickens, eggs and raw milk.

I have been slowly incorporating fermented foods, raw milk, grassfed beef,

pastured eggs, soaked grains, etc. over the last 6 years or so. 

Our 11 month old daughter Anja is being raised on kefir, cod liver oil,

coco oil, whole foods, raw milk, soaked grains, etc.  She is super healthy and

very happy.  She LOVES cod liver oil.  My sister said that would happen, but I

didn't really believe it until I saw it for myself.  She flaps her harms, opens

her mouth and yells out  " mo, mo, mo, mo (more) " when I take the cod liver oil

bottle out of the fridge.  I wish I liked it as much as she does. 

I just started raising chickens for eggs.  I got my first chicks for

Mother's Day, so we are anxiously awaiting our eggs.  We also have 20 broilers

in our back-yard, which should be ready mid-september.  My husband was adamant

against chickens for fear of a slippery-slope and I guess he was right.  He gave

up and got me chicks for Mother's Day.  Besides a ring, it was the best present

he has given me!

I look forward to learning a lot through all of you and hopefully making some

new friends.

Terja

Welcome Terja! It certainly sounds like you have your daughter off on

the right foot! Your story made me laugh. Those little ones are

amazing in that they will choose good foods given a chance, and if

they are not ruined by junk food. I am glad to have you here to

contribute and learn.

I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

Kathy

I have a friend with a four-year old daughter who has been raised on whole

foods. The last time I visited them, the daughter came over to her mom and

said, " Mom, I want dessert. " Her mom simply said, " Go pick what you want. "

I was kind of surprised because I know how they eat. I was even more surprised

though when her daughter came back with a container of " banzo beans " (garbanzo

beans, that is), hopped up on the couch beside me and started munching on her

" dessert " . It was hysterical!

Terri

> ----- Original Message -----

>

>

> Welcome Terja! It certainly sounds like you have your daughter off on

> the right foot! Your story made me laugh. Those little ones are

> amazing in that they will choose good foods given a chance, and if

> they are not ruined by junk food. I am glad to have you here to

> contribute and learn.

--

Be Yourself @ mail.com!

Choose From 200+ Email Addresses

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com

> I was kind of surprised because I know how they eat. I was even more

surprised though when her daughter came back with a container of " banzo

beans " (garbanzo beans, that is), hopped up on the couch beside me and

started munching on her " dessert " . It was hysterical!

My 4 yo's " treats " are a chewable fish oil and a probiotic capsule! The

1yo loves the probiotic also!

Makes life a little easier :)