RemedySpot.com

<To > Hello , Good Morning Family!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

Aha...Thanks for the advice & for being a great teacher, by giving me step by step instructions to follow.

Tried the right click, but no properties came out, just save as, but when i click on it, nothing happens on my computer, when i tried it on Liane's banners...but when i tried it on other graphics, that i received from merchants, it went to my Microsoft Explorer to its website.

As i use Dialup, it's quite expensive <cos the charges are charged minute by minute> unless i use Broadband, so that is why i have to use Microsoft Outlook Express, as that is the only one that you can download and read offline.

Do you know of any other programs like Outlook Express whereby you can download emails and read offline, ?

Wish that i am a Techie savvy like you...

With many thanks,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 1:47 PM

Subject: [] Re: <To Liane> Hello , Good Morning Family!

I don't use that program myself, but I'll mention that if you useFirefox a lot, you might also download Thunderbird as well...as it islike that, a complete mail client...and you can toggle on graphics,etc...or download add-on's where needed.The easiest way to grab the graphics however, is to run over to any ofthe sites, including this one, if you can view through the browser,right click and save to your computer, go into your M/S photos andre-upload them...then just point to the address of the picture [go tothe uploaded picture, right click, properties, copy the address, andad an image code to put in the page where you want it. Just grab atypical image code and change the address to your picturesaddress...and add to page.ah, this is where I stumbled in I think.......>> Good Morning Liane,> > As per your posting below, my Microsoft Outlook Express cannotreceive Graphics, and this is what i only see of your Banners....otherGraphics posted that i received, are also the same.> Is there any way, that i can overcome this empty spaces/squares thati get?> > Hugs to you too Liane,> Alice> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: lianeqrz_legey > > Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 12:26 AM> Subject: [] Hello , Good Morning Family!> > > > Hello everyone,> > I am posting here our new banners , so you can post or place onyour personal page, or give away to friends.> Hugs ,> > Liane> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.12/979 - Release Date:8/29/2007 8:21 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.13.1/982 - Release Date: 8/31/2007 5:21 PM