RemedySpot.com

Have I Ever Told You ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Have I Ever Told You That If I Sit Really Still And Silent, Sometimes. I Like To Think I Can Hear Your Heart Beating In Time With Mine? Have I Ever Told You That When I Read What You Write To Me Through Lines And Cords, And Bytes And Ram, I Imagine Your Voice, Whispering Into My Ear? Have I Ever Told You That I Wait With Anticipation, To See If Your Online Hoping To See Your Name In My Mailbox? Have I Ever Told You That There Has Been Times, When I Daydreamed About You, Have I Ever Told You That Sometimes, I Will Reach Out, Touching Your Name On This Cold Screen Before Me, Wishing I Could Reach In And Pull You To Me? Have I Ever Told You That After The First Time I Heard The Sound Of Your Voice, Miles Away, I Sat Turning The Conversation Over And Over In My Mind, Examining It, Like Some Newly Discovered Species Of Flower? Have I Ever Told You That I Would Give Everything Up, Just For One MomentTo Be Near You, To Feel Your Chest Rise And Fall With Each Breath You Take, Just To Know That You Are Real? Have I Ever Told You That I Dream Of You Often, I Dream Of You Reaching Out And Touching My Hand, Simply To Let Me Know That You Are There, And Everything Is Okay? Have I Ever Told You, Have I Still Yet To Tell You . . . That I Don't Care If You Are All That I Dream, But I Have Enjoyed Every Second Of Our Journey Together! Love~All~Ways*~Karma* 1/22/05Copyright ©2005