RemedySpot.com

- Sweetheart, NO Hard Feelings, Just Joyful You Wanted to Join!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Pride...I swear that I cannot believe you would think we would be upset or angry with you over your being compassionate and wanting to install something amazing into this group! Silly beautiful brother! *warm hug*Seriously, the notes were intended to let others know that this system was already in place and functioning - and, as I said, your bringing up beginning a list was a great reminder that we needed to put some file out there for all new members and to bring this to their attention. (And to those older members of our cherished family who may not have read or understood the function of and actualization/realization of an already firmly running process.) You see, sweetheart? No big. Actually a very good thing came from it as long as YOU harbor no fear of feeling censured or rebuked. I pray you do NOT, for that was most assuredly NOT the intention of those postings. Fair enough? Hope so!You are an amazing, compassionate and loving being and healer. Let that continue and please join with us as well as continuing your personal practice, if you would do us the honor? I pray so, but I respect your decision either way. I know you have much you can offer in teachings...a little birdie tells me so *grin*...so please share away! Your voice carries equal importance to all.With great Love and Respect to you, Brother ours.~Ali~