RemedySpot.com

Re: this am at my house. and for ANNIE.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

are these your horses?

Matt in western Pa -- Pittsburgh PA really does NOT get as much snow as everyone thinks (maybe up to 12 inches all winter).

this am at my house. and for ANNIE.

0 degrees this am snows every few days. 12+inches coming tomorrow nightBut you expect me to say that up her e in the arctic wher e we have bears in every yard and barely enough electricity to get by We heat alot with wood and cut it from our own properrty. Lena on the right and Pal on the left come every yr to avoid the nastiness that skiidder machineschines( pronounced skidda in maine as in" I took motha down to city to get the skidda" translated as -- I went with my wife to town to pick up the skidder) wreak on the land. Picture was taken in front. of the garage. Maine- the way life shuld be.:)-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

not mine Dave brings them every year and logs our wood I have only a husband and 3 cats

are these your horses?

Matt in western Pa -- Pittsburgh PA really does NOT get as much snow as everyone thinks (maybe up to 12 inches all winter).

this am at my house. and for ANNIE.

0 degrees this am snows every few days. 12+inches coming tomorrow nightBut you expect me to say that up her e in the arctic wher e we have bears in every yard and barely enough electricity to get by We heat alot with wood and cut it from our own properrty. Lena on the right and Pal on the left come every yr to avoid the nastiness that skiidder machineschines( pronounced skidda in maine as in " I took motha down to city to get the skidda " translated as -- I went with my wife to town to pick up the skidder) wreak on the land. Picture was taken in front. of the garage. Maine- the way life shuld be.:)-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD

ph fax

Wow, beautiful horses.Where's the Budweiser?!!!Time to go shovel.

Upstate NY is getting snow every other day this week since last Friday (we had 10

inches of snow in 7 hours starting at 8am that day).Gordon -- I'm sure you are

missing this already, aren't you? ;-)Happy Holidays --TimOn Sat, December 20, 2008 8:20 pm EST, Jean

Antonucci wrote:

0 degrees this am snows every few days.

12+inches coming tomorrow nightBut you expect me to say that up her e in

the arctic wher e we have bears in every yard and barely enough electricity to get

by We heat alot with wood and cut it from our own properrty. Lena on

the right and Pal on the left come every yr to avoid the nastiness that skiidder

machineschines( pronounced skidda in maine as in " I took motha down to city to

get the skidda " translated as -- I went with my wife to town to pick up the

skidder) wreak on the land. Picture was taken in

front. of the garage. Maine- the way life shuld be.:)-- If you

are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note

the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

---------------------------------------- Malia, MDMalia

Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton

Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth.com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser.com--

Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information.

Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,

you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the

intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy

all copies of the original message, including attachments.----------------------------------------