RemedySpot.com

Wasted Dr. Office Visits another perspective

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey my little pumpkins and swiss army knives Do we have some burn out ?I could have written these posts in the pastBut I never got anywhere and the same events and frustration kept repeating themselves

So I remodelled my brain. oy.THAT was work.Listen I think that these patietns are desperate. Obviously there is a good chance of mental illness but they may be horribly sad, abused , lonely lost. What were their growing up years like? do we know?

What is their home life like?

Sending people off to more doctors is probably what has always been happening to them Isn;t that why they switch docs -- to not be packaged up and shipped off onto someone else as if they are some weirdo to get rid of?

who wants to be gotten rid of? I have to tell you. I do not agree that these people want someone to buy their food and hot tubs and mattresses and air conditioners.Not really really. I have been asked the same stuff( once a guy was having his water shut off for not paying the bill He wanted me to write a note that water was essential for life :)He kept calling the VA where I had the great misfortune to work for three years " where is that note ??! They are here now!! " And since he had just called, Davi, the wonderful head nurse of the answer-the-phone-call-unit at the VA, explained the time space continuum to him of how since I had not read the message yet the note would take a bit longer)

I mean who wouldn;t wan t something free ,and you know, the setting is often one of no particular thought other than I work hard I have scraped my life together this hot tub mattress special doodad is good for me really my neighbor says it can be paid for if you do X. .Has no thought behind it.Doesn't mean anything. COuld we please not skewer people? People are just lookin for help What they say they want is lip service for what they really need

If we could find some patience and time and open our ears we get to see wha tis going on.Takes many hrs and many visits They a re like onions these patients -- the first layers are the toughest but what is under there as you peel away goes on and on and you get to the son who is in jail and the alcoholic father and the dyslexia and list of life's failures. Who are these people?? CAn I be pushy and judgmental and out of line and obnoxious and d ifficult here and say

please Give these folks a chance just smile when they want an X paid for " That would be nice " you say. gently " I wish! " " WHat doe s it help you with WHat else should I know about you? "

We went into this stuff supposedly becasue we have good hearts can we rememebr that? Ok kill me if you must for lecturing you but our only hope is to not lose sight of why we are hereI have to slap my self regualrly i admit.I am not patient and wish I were kinder but these patietns a re just looking for something AND what they TALK they are looking for is of course NOT what they a re looking for.

ANd Grace bless your heart for the sense of humor.

Jean

I've gotten requests for writing a note that a hot tub is

medically necessary so they won't have to pay taxes.

I like the twist on food and clothing. I mean It's

bad enough trying to get luxuries written off taxes, insurance to pay for Botox

and skin tags, but now they are trying to get food and clothing too paid by

insurance too? What next? " Doctor, could you write a note

that I need a house with central air-conditioning and at least 4 bedrooms for

my health. While you are at it, through in a maid? "

Kathy Saradarian, MD

Branchville, NJ

www.qualityfamilypractice.com

Solo 4/03, Practicing since 9/90

Practice Partner 5/03

Low staffing

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of pricklyfinger2007

Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:25 AM

To:

Subject: Re: Wasted Dr. Office Visits

hey wayne,

can u ask your patient which foods she was allergic to?

i wouldnt mind swollen lips....

hah

(geez)

grace

>

> Ok, this takes the cake. The real reason for skyrocketing

healthcare costs is patients going for useless office visits (well,

ok, but this at least contributes).

>

> Here's the situation. Patient comes in. New preventive.

Apparently, this person only wants to eat organic foods, but doesnt

want to pay the premium price. How can I tell?

>

> " Whenever I eat fruits and vegetables that are not organic, I

get

itching in my throat and my lips and throat swell up. My health

insurance will pay for special food if its medically necessary. Can

you write a letter to the company stating that I have to have organic

foods to prevent this reaction.

>

> " Oh, this could be very serious. Sounds like an allergic

reaction.

I'll have to send you to an allergist and he will determine what you

are allergic to and write the letter " (man, he is gonna hate us for

siccing her on him)

>

> " Well, I'm not sure it swole up, I THINK my lips were a little

bigger though. "

>

> " Yes, you should see the allergist. "

>

> " Uh, uh, also when I were any synthetic fabric I break out.. Can

you write a letter to...... "

>

> " No, but the dermatologist can check for that and write any

necessary letter! "

>

> yep, she wants her health insurance to pay for her food and

clothing. Just plain rediculous.

>

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD

ph fax

great post. It speaks quite profoundly to what we all need to focus on rather

than feeling frustrated at the patients' actions. Their actions speak about

the person's life. And, in the end, it likely ain't too different from our own --

but for the grace of God, there go I.... never mind the last bit about

student loans for you and Lou. You got the education you needed, and it was high

value.TimOn Tue,

December 23, 2008 9:27 am EST, wrote:

Hey my little pumpkins and

swiss army knives Do we have some burn out ?I could have written these

posts in the pastBut I never got anywhere and the same events and frustration kept repeating themselvesSo I remodelled my brain. oy.THAT was

work.Listen I think that these patietns are desperate. Obviously there is a good chance of mental illness but they may be horribly sad, abused , lonely

lost. What were their growing up years like? do we know? What is their

home life like? Sending people off to more doctors is probably what has

always been happening to them Isn;t that why they switch docs -- to not be

packaged up and shipped off onto someone else as if they are some weirdo to get rid

of?who wants to be gotten rid of? I have to tell

you. I do not agree that these people want someone to buy their food and hot tubs

and mattresses and air conditioners.Not really really. I have been asked the same

stuff( once a guy was having his water shut off for not paying the bill He wanted

me to write a note that water was essential for life :)He kept calling the VA

where I had the great misfortune to work for three years " where is that note

??! They are here now!! " And since he had just called, Davi, the wonderful

head nurse of the answer-the-phone-call-unit at the VA, explained the time space

continuum to him of how since I had not read the message yet the note would take a

bit longer) I mean who wouldn;t wan t something free ,and you

know, the setting is often one of no particular thought other than I work hard I

have scraped my life together this hot tub mattress special doodad is good for me

really my neighbor says it can be paid for if you do X. .Has no thought behind

it.Doesn't mean anything. COuld we please not skewer people? People are just lookin

for help What they say they want is lip service for what they really need If we could find some patience and time and open our ears we get to see wha

tis going on.Takes many hrs and many visits They a re like onions these patients

-- the first layers are the toughest but what is under there as you peel away goes

on and on and you get to the son who is in jail and the alcoholic father and the

dyslexia and list of life's failures. Who are these people?? CAn I be pushy and

judgmental and out of line and obnoxious and d ifficult here and say please Give these folks a chance just smile when they want an X paid for

" That would be nice " you say. gently " I wish! " " WHat doe s it help you with WHat else should I know about you? "

We went into this stuff supposedly becasue we have good hearts can we rememebr

that? Ok kill me if you must for lecturing you but our only hope is to not lose

sight of why we are hereI have to slap my self regualrly i admit.I am not

patient and wish I were kinder but these patietns a re just looking for something

AND what they TALK they are looking for is of course NOT what they a re looking

for.ANd Grace bless your heart for the sense of humor.Jean

I've gotten requests for

writing a note that a hot tub ismedically necessary so they won't have to pay

taxes.

I like the twist on food

and clothing. I mean It'sbad enough trying to get luxuries written off taxes,

insurance to pay for Botoxand skin tags, but now they are trying to get food

and clothing too paid byinsurance too? What next? " Doctor, could you

write a notethat I need a house with central air-conditioning and at least 4

bedrooms formy health. While you are at it, through in a maid? "

Kathy Saradarian, MD

Branchville, NJ

Practice Partner 5/03

Low staffing

On Behalf Of pricklyfinger2007Sent: Tuesday,

December 23, 2008 5:25 AMTo: Subject: Re: Wasted Dr. Office

Visits

hey wayne,can u ask your patient which foods she was allergic to?i

wouldnt mind swollen lips.... hah(geez)grace---

In ,Wayne Coghill wrote:>> Ok, this takes the cake. The real

reason for skyrocketing healthcare costs is patients going for useless office

visits (well, ok, but this at least contributes).> > Here's

the situation. Patient comes in. New preventive. Apparently, this person

only wants to eat organic foods, but doesnt want to pay the premium price. How can I tell?> > " Whenever I eat fruits and vegetables that

are not organic, Iget itching in my throat and my lips and throat swell

up. My health insurance will pay for special food if its medically necessary.

Can you write a letter to the company stating that I have to have organic foods to prevent this reaction.> > " Oh, this could be very

serious. Sounds like an allergicreaction. I'll have to send you to an

allergist and he will determine what you are allergic to and write the letter

" (man, he is gonna hate us for siccing her on him)> >

" Well, I'm not sure it swole up, I THINK my lips were a little bigger

though. " > > " Yes, you should see the allergist. " > > " Uh, uh, also when I were any synthetic fabric I break out..

Can you write a letter to...... " > > " No, but the

dermatologist can check for that and write any necessary letter! " > > yep, she wants her health insurance to pay for her food and clothing. Just plain rediculous.>

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24

hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

---------------------------------------- Malia, MDMalia

Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton

Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth.com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser.com--

Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information.

Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,

you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the

intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy

all copies of the original message, including attachments.----------------------------------------

I agree

with Tim and Jean. I am reminded of someone who once told me that “this

job would be great if it weren’t for the patients.” Yes, we all

have patients who are frustrating, but aren’t those the ones we really

need to try and work with? Perhaps they do waste resources, but I wonder if

that is just because no one has been able to connect with them for more than 5

minutes. I bet this would be a perfect fit for a group therapy group. has

had some good success with that.

By the way, in general, my most loyal

patients are the most frustrating—because they have been around the block

enough to know no one else will spend the time with them that they need. Good

luck.

Re: Wasted Dr. Office Visits

hey wayne,

can u ask your patient which foods she was allergic to?

i wouldnt mind swollen lips....

hah

(geez)

grace

>

> Ok, this takes the cake. The real reason for skyrocketing

healthcare costs is patients going for useless office visits (well,

ok, but this at least contributes).

>

> Here's the situation. Patient comes in. New preventive.

Apparently, this person only wants to eat organic foods, but doesnt

want to pay the premium price. How can I tell?

>

> " Whenever I eat fruits and vegetables that are not organic, I

get

itching in my throat and my lips and throat swell up. My health

insurance will pay for special food if its medically necessary. Can

you write a letter to the company stating that I have to have organic

foods to prevent this reaction.

>

> " Oh, this could be very serious. Sounds like an allergic

reaction.

I'll have to send you to an allergist and he will determine what you

are allergic to and write the letter " (man, he is gonna hate us for

siccing her on him)

>

> " Well, I'm not sure it swole up, I THINK my lips were a little

bigger though. "

>

> " Yes, you should see the allergist. "

>

> " Uh, uh, also when I were any synthetic fabric I break out.. Can

you write a letter to...... "

>

> " No, but the dermatologist can check for that and write any

necessary letter! "

>

> yep, she wants her health insurance to pay for her food and

clothing. Just plain rediculous.

>

--

If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/

please note the new email address.

Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/

MD

ph fax

----------------------------------------

Malia, MD

Malia Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser

6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.

Perinton Square Mall

Fairport, NY 14450

(phone / fax)

www.relayhealth.com/doc/DrMalia

www.SkinSenseLaser.com

-- Confidentiality Notice --

This email message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use of the

intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use

or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not

use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the

intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and

destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.

----------------------------------------

I have many similar patients (my office gal would saw most ;-). One has quit going to the ER 'when my kidneys hurt' because they don't understand. I'm relieved that she has quit that habit because it costs the system hundreds of dollars. She really means 'I have had it and my shoulders hurt from carrying the weight of being a single mom with challenging children. Sometimes my shoulders give out, so now my back is sore from carrying the burden.' She usually feels better with 2L of IV fluid and some promethazine. Still may be overkill, but cheaper than the other approaches, and seems to help consistantly for 2-3 months at a time. The ER docs argue with her about wheither it's her kidneys or not. Wasted breath as far as I'm concerned. I don't care if she's right or not. I just assume she's 'speaking a foreign language' and this is the translation into my language.

Lynette I Iles MD 301 South Iowa Ste 2Washington IA 52353 Flexible Family Care'Modern medicine the old-fashioned way' This e-mail and attachments may contain information which is confidential and is only for the named addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.

these patients are not desperate. They are "get over artist wannabees."

To: Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:27:09 AMSubject: Wasted Dr. Office Visits another perspective

Hey my little pumpkins and swiss army knives Do we have some burn out ?I could have written these posts in the pastBut I never got anywhere and the same events and frustration kept repeating themselvesSo I remodelled my brain. oy.THAT was work.Listen I think that these patietns are desperate. Obviously there is a good chance of mental illness but they may be horribly sad, abused , lonely lost. What were their growing up years like? do we know? What is their home life like? Sending people off to more doctors is probably what has always been happening to them Isn;t that why they switch docs -- to not be packaged up and shipped off onto someone else as if they are some weirdo to get rid of?who wants to be gotten rid of? I have to tell you. I do not agree that these people want someone to

buy their food and hot tubs and mattresses and air conditioners.Not really really. I have been asked the same stuff( once a guy was having his water shut off for not paying the bill He wanted me to write a note that water was essential for life :)He kept calling the VA where I had the great misfortune to work for three years "where is that note ??! They are here now!!" And since he had just called, Davi, the wonderful head nurse of the answer-the-phone-call-unit at the VA, explained the time space continuum to him of how since I had not read the message yet the note would take a bit longer) I mean who wouldn;t wan t something free ,and you know, the setting is often one of no particular thought other than I work hard I have scraped my life together this hot tub mattress special doodad is good for me really my neighbor says it can be

paid for if you do X. .Has no thought behind it.Doesn't mean anything. COuld we please not skewer people? People are just lookin for help What they say they want is lip service for what they really need If we could find some patience and time and open our ears we get to see wha tis going on.Takes many hrs and many visits They a re like onions these patients -- the first layers are the toughest but what is under there as you peel away goes on and on and you get to the son who is in jail and the alcoholic father and the dyslexia and list of life's failures. Who are these people?? CAn I be pushy and judgmental and out of line and obnoxious and d ifficult here and say please Give these folks a chance just smile when they want an X paid for "That would be nice " you say. gently" I wish!" "WHat doe s it help you with WHat else

should I know about you?" We went into this stuff supposedly becasue we have good hearts can we rememebr that? Ok kill me if you must for lecturing you but our only hope is to not lose sight of why we are hereI have to slap my self regualrly i admit.I am not patient and wish I were kinder but these patietns a re just looking for something AND what they TALK they are looking for is of course NOT what they a re looking for.ANd Grace bless your heart for the sense of humor.Jean

I've gotten requests for writing a note that a hot tub is medically necessary so they won't have to pay taxes.

I like the twist on food and clothing. I mean It's bad enough trying to get luxuries written off taxes, insurance to pay for Botox and skin tags, but now they are trying to get food and clothing too paid by insurance too? What next? "Doctor, could you write a note that I need a house with central air-conditioning and at least 4 bedrooms for my health. While you are at it, through in a maid? "

Kathy Saradarian, MD

Branchville, NJ

Practice Partner 5/03

Low staffing

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of pricklyfinger2007Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:25 AMTo: Subject: Re: Wasted Dr. Office Visits

hey wayne,can u ask your patient which foods she was allergic to?i wouldnt mind swollen lips.... hah(geez)grace>> Ok, this takes the cake. The real reason for skyrocketing healthcare costs is patients going for useless office visits (well, ok, but this at least contributes).> > Here's the situation. Patient comes in. New preventive. Apparently, this person only wants to eat organic foods, but doesnt want to pay the premium price. How can I tell?> > "Whenever I eat fruits and vegetables that are not organic, I get itching in my throat and my lips and throat swell up. My health insurance will pay for

special food if its medically necessary. Can you write a letter to the company stating that I have to have organic foods to prevent this reaction.> > "Oh, this could be very serious. Sounds like an allergic reaction. I'll have to send you to an allergist and he will determine what you are allergic to and write the letter " (man, he is gonna hate us for siccing her on him)> > "Well, I'm not sure it swole up, I THINK my lips were a little bigger though."> > "Yes, you should see the allergist."> > "Uh, uh, also when I were any synthetic fabric I break out.. Can you write a letter to......"> > "No, but the dermatologist can check for that and write any necessary letter!"> > yep, she wants her health insurance to pay for her food and clothing. Just plain rediculous.>

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

I understand artist wannbees i do not understand get over please?Jean

these patients are not desperate. They are " get over artist wannabees. "

To:

Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:27:09 AMSubject: Wasted Dr. Office Visits another perspective

Hey my little pumpkins and swiss army knives Do we have some burn out ?I could have written these posts in the pastBut I never got anywhere and the same events and frustration kept repeating themselves

So I remodelled my brain. oy.THAT was work.Listen I think that these patietns are desperate. Obviously there is a good chance of mental illness but they may be horribly sad, abused , lonely lost. What were their growing up years like? do we know?

What is their home life like? Sending people off to more doctors is probably what has always been happening to them Isn;t that why they switch docs -- to not be packaged up and shipped off onto someone else as if they are some weirdo to get rid of?

who wants to be gotten rid of? I have to tell you. I do not agree that these people want someone to

buy their food and hot tubs and mattresses and air conditioners.Not really really. I have been asked the same stuff( once a guy was having his water shut off for not paying the bill He wanted me to write a note that water was essential for life :)He kept calling the VA where I had the great misfortune to work for three years " where is that note ??! They are here now!! " And since he had just called, Davi, the wonderful head nurse of the answer-the-phone-call-unit at the VA, explained the time space continuum to him of how since I had not read the message yet the note would take a bit longer)

I mean who wouldn;t wan t something free ,and you know, the setting is often one of no particular thought other than I work hard I have scraped my life together this hot tub mattress special doodad is good for me really my neighbor says it can be

paid for if you do X. .Has no thought behind it.Doesn't mean anything. COuld we please not skewer people? People are just lookin for help What they say they want is lip service for what they really need If we could find some patience and time and open our ears we get to see wha tis going on.Takes many hrs and many visits They a re like onions these patients -- the first layers are the toughest but what is under there as you peel away goes on and on and you get to the son who is in jail and the alcoholic father and the dyslexia and list of life's failures. Who are these people?? CAn I be pushy and judgmental and out of line and obnoxious and d ifficult here and say

please Give these folks a chance just smile when they want an X paid for " That would be nice " you say. gently " I wish! " " WHat doe s it help you with WHat else

should I know about you? " We went into this stuff supposedly becasue we have good hearts can we rememebr that? Ok kill me if you must for lecturing you but our only hope is to not lose sight of why we are here

I have to slap my self regualrly i admit.I am not patient and wish I were kinder but these patietns a re just looking for something AND what they TALK they are looking for is of course NOT what they a re looking for.

ANd Grace bless your heart for the sense of humor.Jean

I've gotten requests for writing a note that a hot tub is medically necessary so they won't have to pay taxes.

I like the twist on food and clothing. I mean It's bad enough trying to get luxuries written off taxes, insurance to pay for Botox and skin tags, but now they are trying to get food and clothing too paid by insurance too? What next? " Doctor, could you write a note that I need a house with central air-conditioning and at least 4 bedrooms for my health. While you are at it, through in a maid? "

Kathy Saradarian, MD

Branchville, NJ

Practice Partner 5/03

Low staffing

Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:25 AMTo: Subject: Re: Wasted Dr. Office Visits

hey wayne,can u ask your patient which foods she was allergic to?i wouldnt mind swollen lips.... hah(geez)grace>> Ok, this takes the cake. The real reason for skyrocketing healthcare costs is patients going for useless office visits (well, ok, but this at least contributes).

> > Here's the situation. Patient comes in. New preventive. Apparently, this person only wants to eat organic foods, but doesnt want to pay the premium price. How can I tell?> > " Whenever I eat fruits and vegetables that are not organic, I get

itching in my throat and my lips and throat swell up. My health insurance will pay for

special food if its medically necessary. Can you write a letter to the company stating that I have to have organic foods to prevent this reaction.> > " Oh, this could be very serious. Sounds like an allergic reaction.

I'll have to send you to an allergist and he will determine what you are allergic to and write the letter " (man, he is gonna hate us for siccing her on him)> > " Well, I'm not sure it swole up, I THINK my lips were a little

bigger though. " > > " Yes, you should see the allergist. " > > " Uh, uh, also when I were any synthetic fabric I break out.. Can you write a letter to...... " >

> " No, but the dermatologist can check for that and write any necessary letter! " > > yep, she wants her health insurance to pay for her food and clothing. Just plain rediculous.>

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/

please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD

ph fax

Those people, while maybe desparate, maybe wannabees, are not really the cause of the waste in the health care system. they are annoying, and i do see value in humor and venting, (but agree w jean not anger, waste of energy), the waste is much much bigger in other areas (admin costs and last 2 weeks of life, for example). I don't see many visits for things like this anymore now that people have to actually pay to see me. and when i do, it only takes a few minutes to get through the first layer of the onion. (like shrek)

tac Crowley, MD307 Stone Harbor Blvd, Ste 2Cape May Courthouse, NJ 08210P: F:

I like the twist on food and clothing. I mean It's bad enough trying to get luxuries written off taxes, insurance to pay for Botox and skin tags, but now they are trying to get food and clothing too paid by insurance too? What next? "Doctor, could you write a note that I need a house with central air-conditioning and at least 4 bedrooms for my health. While you are at it, through in a maid? "

Kathy Saradarian, MD

Branchville, NJ

www.qualityfamilypr actice.com

Practice Partner 5/03

Low staffing

From: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of pricklyfinger2007Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:25 AMTo: Practiceimprovement 1yahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: [Practiceimprovemen t1] Re: Wasted Dr. Office Visits

hey wayne,can u ask your patient which foods she was allergic to?i wouldnt mind swollen lips.... hah(geez)grace>> Ok, this takes the cake. The real reason for skyrocketing healthcare costs is patients going for useless office visits (well, ok, but this at least contributes) .> > Here's the situation. Patient comes in. New preventive. Apparently, this person only wants to eat organic foods, but doesnt want to pay the premium price. How can I tell?> > "Whenever I eat fruits and vegetables that are not organic, I get itching in my throat and my lips and throat swell up. My health insurance will pay for special food if its medically necessary. Can

you write a letter to the company stating that I have to have organic foods to prevent this reaction.> > "Oh, this could be very serious. Sounds like an allergic reaction. I'll have to send you to an allergist and he will determine what you are allergic to and write the letter " (man, he is gonna hate us for siccing her on him)> > "Well, I'm not sure it swole up, I THINK my lips were a little bigger though."> > "Yes, you should see the allergist."> > "Uh, uh, also when I were any synthetic fabric I break out.. Can you write a letter to......"> > "No, but the dermatologist can check for that and write any necessary letter!"> > yep, she wants her health insurance to pay for her food and clothing. Just plain rediculous.>

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 24 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

hmm how about cupcake?Pumpkin AND swiss army knife takes a special form 50.00 payable in advance to MD..

i can't decide if i'd rather be a pumpkin or a swiss army knife. i

mean, i really can't decide. both?

leigh

ph fax