RemedySpot.com

And Still More Prayers & Healing....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi again All...So many souls today in need. I now add for your consideration whether to include them in your own miraculous and powerful loving intentions, prayers and healing energies to be sent out if your heart speaks to you to do so...For Kitty who has a terrible heart condition; her pacemaker is failing and cannot be replaced. She is a mother and grandmother and a woman of great compassion, faith and charity. Please pray for her and may she know the glory of your blessings and healing energy, please?For Carol who cannot move without excruciating pain in her lower back and hip. She is nearly debilitated presently and is atypically using a cane. Please send her love and healing. For LL who is dealing with great trials and whose email shows one of enormous faith, hope, charity, love and asks nothing for the self. Blessed be.For who is like my son...this is very important to me personally, please...has had a rough time of it and is in need of all the love and healing energies we can individually and collectively send to him. He works very hard to remain positive even amidst great challenge, trial and, yes, even suffering. He had a serious back injury which caused him to be placed on "light duty" at work. Since the back injury was sustained at work, it was classified a Workman's Comp case. Also, since he works in a health care facility it was handled within the place where he works; he is a CNA for the elderly which is most challenging as an extreme empath and natural channel, yet he adores the beauty and wisdom of the souls of those at the end stages of their lives. At any rate, found that the doctors waited so long to even assess him - even to provide minimal treatment such as an x-ray! - that his injury had healed by the time they got to do perform the actual assessment. And, according to the doctor there, that meant to this facility that he never had an injury in the first place! This cost him his job since he was labeled "fraud" then. is anything BUT a fraud, Family. Please, I personally beseech you to send him all the love you can for a fellow empath, natural channel and healer who is struggling now. I would also like to make mention of the fact that I have been receiving an inordinately high volume of emails where my cherished friends are reporting more frequent and regular incidences of racism of late. One woman, in all her glorious capacity to love, simply said, "Well, this incident merely shows me just how much work we have ahead of us. I wish this person who did this to me no ill." Why such hatred in this world for something as ridiculous as pigment in our flesh???? I truly am beside myself to understand this. I do NOT preach here, BUT what I DO seek is simply this....Please add prayers for an end to ridiculous things such as racism, sexism, sizism, ageism, and any other negatively toned "ism" there is...this is a very small world; let us pray we come to share this our temporary "home" more peacefully, not merely in tolerance of differences, but in celebration for those unique traits which harm none and are, in truth, the beauty we possess as humankind. As it is willed I pray so be it for the greater good of all.Thank you Beloveds! I appreciate your patience, consideration, assistance and each one of you who is so very loving. *warm hugs* Namste. MUCH Metta.~Ali~