RemedySpot.com

Transcribed Voicemail --> RE: Time Sheets -- Phone tag

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vonage has a similar option to transcribe voicemails for a fee.

Wasn't sure about the Hippa issues around that, but would be useful.

http://www.vonage.com/features.php?feature=vonage_visual_voicemail & refer_id=WEBFT0706010003W1

Vonage Visual Voicemail® Never listen to another voicemail again – unless you want to!

Do you dread picking up the phone and hearing "you have 12 new messages"? Vonage gives you the solution – Vonage Visual Voicemail.

At just 25 cents per message Vonage Visual Voicemail automatically transcribes your voicemails to text so that you can read them right from your email or from SMS on your cell phone – fast, easy.

You can send your transcribed voicemail to up to 5 email addresses, plus 5 cell phones via SMS text messaging.

Eating dinner in a noisy restaurant when you get a voicemail message? With Vonage Visual Voicemail, you no longer have to dial in and strain to hear the message. Simply read your voicemail message on your cell phone. Tired of listening to the same voicemail message over and over to make sure you wrote down the directions to the soccer game correctly? Just print out the message and you're on your way!

Can't remember what time to pick up your daughter? With Vonage Visual Voicemail, just use your email search capability to find the information you need! You can't do that with ordinary voicemail!

With Vonage, you get all the great features of Voicemail Plus – retrieve voicemail from any phone, check your messages online through your Vonage Online Account or get them sent to you as audio (.wav) attachments – plus the luxury of using Vonage Visual Voicemail.

"Being able to read voicemails while on the go has been a huge advantage for me. I don’t have to write down important messages -- it’s already been done – and I don’t have to strain to hear messages in crowded places like restaurants or airports."

Vonage Visual Voicemail: read, store, search and respond to your voicemail messages on your phone, your laptop, your cell phone - whenever, wherever, and however you choose!

What are you waiting for? Start reading your voicemail today!

Locke, MD

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Dr LevinSent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 3:40 PMTo: Subject: Re: Time Sheets -- Phone tag

Sounds neat -- tell us more re phone tag

Time Sheets

Hello,I dont write too often, but I must say this. I find this group a verygood resource for my Practice not just in terms of ideas but thedifferent approaches people bring to the practice of medicine.I have been using paycyle for payroll and find it very convenient, butwas wondering what spftware people use for time sheets. I use Tsheetsbut want to move on to something I purchase rather than a mont tomonth fee.I also want to share my experience with Phone tag- which transcribesvoicemails. I forward my office phones after hrs and also duringoffice hrs ( no answer call forward ) and it has been a great reliefto be able to 'see' my voicemail. If you are interested in a freetrial , email me offlist.GratefullySangeetha Murthy