Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Divine Beauty,

First I would like to give you a warm welcome to this family,

I was away for a little bit but, oh, your name is amazing! :) Thank

you for this channeling of the Archangel , I so enjoy the

encouragement of him. I am glad to " meet " you and I love your quotes

at the bottom. The one by J. Fox really is one that I am

challenged with at times. Thank you again for this message of hope!

Namaste, LUNA

>

> exerpt from

> Archangel on the 5th Dimension

> - Time and Space -

> by Celia Fenn

> ---------------------------------

>

>

>

> image by Jan Custers

>

> " The most important difference between Third and Fifth Dimensional

reality is a change in the nature of Time and Space and how they are

perceived by you. Time and Space were fixed realities in the Third

Dimension. In the Fifth Dimension they are fluid and are understood

to be largely illusionary.

>

> Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or

present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be mechanical

markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over the

creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you feel

and experience in the present moment is the only essentially

important experience. The past and the future have no relevance as

such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and what

you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention.

>

> Once you understand this principle fully, you will understand how

to cope with your sense that there is never enough time to accomplish

what you need to do. Focus on the present moment, experience it fully

in its immediacy, and you will find that time will stretch for you

into an eternity.

>

> Yes it sounds magical, but the Fifth Dimension is a magical place!

And know that what you focus your attention on will become

increasingly powerful and will manifest in your life, as you become

increasingly aware of your power as creators within the Fifth

Dimension.

>

> The same is true for space. You will increasingly see that space

and distance are only illusions of the material plane. You are always

and immediately connected to others who are your soul and heart

family, no matter where they may be on the planet. The Internet has

taught you in a physical way how the illusion of space can be

bridged. You will soon

> understand that within yourselves you have the ability to maintain

these links telepathically with those to whom you are connected.

>

> And after this understanding will come the understanding that every

human is always connected to every other human on the energetic level

and that what you call a " planet " is no more than a great co-creation

of all the beings on that planet, including the animals and the non-

sentient beings. In fact a planet is really a great creative " node "

where many creator " gods " work together to produce a " consensus "

reality. Once you understand this fully, you will begin to understand

how to utilize the Paradise Matrix that has been set up in order to

co-create the Paradise of the Fifth Dimension that was your original

plan for the planet.

>

> Once you understand these principles, you can move forward into the

Adventure of the Unfolding of the Creative Now Moment! Understand

that your reality will seem to move quicker because your vibration is

now higher. Events will unfold rapidly. Things will change rapidly.

You will need to fluid and flexible and open to rapid changes. You

will have to have absolute trust that your Higher Aspect in tandem

with Spirit knows what you need and where to take you, and that you

can follow this unfolding with confidence and trust. And finally, you

will need to be in touch with your Creative Passion! It is the only

thing that will move you forward at this time.

>

> Otherwise you will stagnate. In the Fifth Dimension you are no

longer moved forward along the " tracks " of career and work that once

supported you. Now it is the energy and movement of your creative

passion that will take you forward. Are you willing to let go of the

old structures and move into the flow of new creations and new

realities? The extent to which you hold onto old structures will be

an exact correlation to the extent of the anxiety and stress that you

will feel. It is only when you connect with the flow of Creative

Passion that you will move forward in your own Creative Unfolding.

And this is the true essence of the Multi-Dimensional experience of

Who You Are that is the gift of your New Fifth-Dimensional Planet.

>

> It is our hope that this message will help you to understand the

challenges of your present time and to move more rapidly through this

transition into full Fifth-Dimensional creative joy. "

>

>

> www.starchildascension.org

>

> The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside,

awaken.

> - Carl Gustav Jung

>

> " One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but

cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered. "

> - J. Fox

>

> Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with

Autos.

>

hi Luna, Thankyou for the welcome and kind comment, i've been with this group for a while but haven't had much time to post. I'd like to say also i really love your myspace page, you're a powerful speaker for a just cause.Peace Love and Light,Divineladymoonwhispers <ladymoonwhispers@...> wrote: Dear Divine Beauty, First I would like to give you a warm welcome to this family, I was away for a little bit but, oh, your name is amazing! :) Thank you for this channeling of the Archangel , I so enjoy the encouragement of him. I am glad to "meet" you and I love your quotes at the bottom. The one by J. Fox really is one that I am challenged with at times. Thank you again for this message of hope! Namaste, LUNA > > exerpt from > Archangel on the 5th Dimension > - Time and Space - > by Celia Fenn > --------------------------------- > > > > image by Jan

Custers > > "The most important difference between Third and Fifth Dimensional reality is a change in the nature of Time and Space and how they are perceived by you. Time and Space were fixed realities in the Third Dimension. In the Fifth Dimension they are fluid and are understood to be largely illusionary. > > Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be mechanical markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over the creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you feel and experience in the present moment is the only essentially important experience. The past and the future have no relevance as such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and what you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention. > > Once you understand this principle

fully, you will understand how to cope with your sense that there is never enough time to accomplish what you need to do. Focus on the present moment, experience it fully in its immediacy, and you will find that time will stretch for you into an eternity. > > Yes it sounds magical, but the Fifth Dimension is a magical place! And know that what you focus your attention on will become increasingly powerful and will manifest in your life, as you become increasingly aware of your power as creators within the Fifth Dimension. > > The same is true for space. You will increasingly see that space and distance are only illusions of the material plane. You are always and immediately connected to others who are your soul and heart family, no matter where they may be on the planet. The Internet has taught you in a physical way how the illusion of space can be bridged. You will soon

> understand that within yourselves you have the ability to maintain these links telepathically with those to whom you are connected. > > And after this understanding will come the understanding that every human is always connected to every other human on the energetic level and that what you call a "planet" is no more than a great co-creation of all the beings on that planet, including the animals and the non- sentient beings. In fact a planet is really a great creative "node" where many creator "gods" work together to produce a "consensus" reality. Once you understand this fully, you will begin to understand how to utilize the Paradise Matrix that has been set up in order to co-create the Paradise of the Fifth Dimension that was your original plan for the planet. > > Once you understand these principles, you can move forward into the Adventure of the Unfolding of the Creative Now

Moment! Understand that your reality will seem to move quicker because your vibration is now higher. Events will unfold rapidly. Things will change rapidly. You will need to fluid and flexible and open to rapid changes. You will have to have absolute trust that your Higher Aspect in tandem with Spirit knows what you need and where to take you, and that you can follow this unfolding with confidence and trust. And finally, you will need to be in touch with your Creative Passion! It is the only thing that will move you forward at this time. > > Otherwise you will stagnate. In the Fifth Dimension you are no longer moved forward along the "tracks" of career and work that once supported you. Now it is the energy and movement of your creative passion that will take you forward. Are you willing to let go of the old structures and move into the flow of new creations and new realities? The extent to

which you hold onto old structures will be an exact correlation to the extent of the anxiety and stress that you will feel. It is only when you connect with the flow of Creative Passion that you will move forward in your own Creative Unfolding. And this is the true essence of the Multi-Dimensional experience of Who You Are that is the gift of your New Fifth-Dimensional Planet. > > It is our hope that this message will help you to understand the challenges of your present time and to move more rapidly through this transition into full Fifth-Dimensional creative joy." > > > www.starchildascension.org > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > - Carl Gustav Jung > > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > - J. Fox

> > --------------------------------- > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos. > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

I wanted to add something else.. I have so many bizarre dreams i could fill a book or two. One of those dreams was about the 5th Dimension in particular.. I'd like to share it with everyone if i may as its meaning is quite deep for me..I dreamt 2 yrs ago that i woke up in the 5th Dimension, everything looked much like the tv screen after hours with nothing but static. I had to adjust my eye's so i could make out what i was seeing, i was still in my own place and then my then 14 old son walked in and said, Mom why does everything look so strange like static? to which i replied, we're in the 5th Dimension now. I instinctively just knew we were there. It's like we're waking up more and more now and our dreams and our thoughts are going to shift from this reality to 6th density which is the 5th Dimension. anyways

that's it :-) Peace Love and Light,DivineDivine Beauty <jayne_seymour34@...> wrote: hi Luna, Thankyou for the welcome and kind comment, i've been with this group for a while but haven't had much time to post. I'd like to say also i really love your

myspace page, you're a powerful speaker for a just cause.Peace Love and Light,Divineladymoonwhispers <ladymoonwhispers > wrote: Dear Divine Beauty, First I would like to give you a warm welcome to this family, I was away for a little bit but, oh, your name is amazing! :) Thank you for this channeling of the Archangel , I so enjoy the encouragement of him. I am glad to "meet" you and I love your quotes at the bottom. The one by J. Fox really is one that I am challenged with at times. Thank you again for this message of hope! Namaste, LUNA > > exerpt from > Archangel on the 5th Dimension > - Time and Space - > by Celia Fenn > --------------------------------- > > > > image by Jan Custers > > "The most important difference between Third and Fifth Dimensional reality is a change in the nature of Time and Space and how they are perceived by you. Time and Space were fixed realities in the Third Dimension. In the Fifth Dimension they are fluid and are understood to be largely illusionary. > > Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be mechanical markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over the

creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you feel and experience in the present moment is the only essentially important experience. The past and the future have no relevance as such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and what you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention. > > Once you understand this principle fully, you will understand how to cope with your sense that there is never enough time to accomplish what you need to do. Focus on the present moment, experience it fully in its immediacy, and you will find that time will stretch for you into an eternity. > > Yes it sounds magical, but the Fifth Dimension is a magical place! And know that what you focus your attention on will become increasingly powerful and will manifest in your life, as you become increasingly aware of your power as creators within the Fifth Dimension.

> > The same is true for space. You will increasingly see that space and distance are only illusions of the material plane. You are always and immediately connected to others who are your soul and heart family, no matter where they may be on the planet. The Internet has taught you in a physical way how the illusion of space can be bridged. You will soon > understand that within yourselves you have the ability to maintain these links telepathically with those to whom you are connected. > > And after this understanding will come the understanding that every human is always connected to every other human on the energetic level and that what you call a "planet" is no more than a great co-creation of all the beings on that planet, including the animals and the non- sentient beings. In fact a planet is really a great creative "node" where many creator "gods" work together to produce a

"consensus" reality. Once you understand this fully, you will begin to understand how to utilize the Paradise Matrix that has been set up in order to co-create the Paradise of the Fifth Dimension that was your original plan for the planet. > > Once you understand these principles, you can move forward into the Adventure of the Unfolding of the Creative Now Moment! Understand that your reality will seem to move quicker because your vibration is now higher. Events will unfold rapidly. Things will change rapidly. You will need to fluid and flexible and open to rapid changes. You will have to have absolute trust that your Higher Aspect in tandem with Spirit knows what you need and where to take you, and that you can follow this unfolding with confidence and trust. And finally, you will need to be in touch with your Creative Passion! It is the only thing that will move you forward at this time.

> > Otherwise you will stagnate. In the Fifth Dimension you are no longer moved forward along the "tracks" of career and work that once supported you. Now it is the energy and movement of your creative passion that will take you forward. Are you willing to let go of the old structures and move into the flow of new creations and new realities? The extent to which you hold onto old structures will be an exact correlation to the extent of the anxiety and stress that you will feel. It is only when you connect with the flow of Creative Passion that you will move forward in your own Creative Unfolding. And this is the true essence of the Multi-Dimensional experience of Who You Are that is the gift of your New Fifth-Dimensional Planet. > > It is our hope that this message will help you to understand the challenges of your present time and to move more rapidly through this transition into

full Fifth-Dimensional creative joy." > > > www.starchildascension.org > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > - Carl Gustav Jung > > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > - J. Fox > > --------------------------------- > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos. > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

It's incredible the places we go when we're asleep! Or even when we're meditating. Thank you for sharing this dream with us Divine. I've also had some specific experiences with the 5th dimension. One incident that sticks out in my mind was when I was sending healing energy to someone from the group awhile back, I was gifted with the "epiphany" of seeing what the yin yang symbol was really about. The symbol was in front of me in this blackness. Then it opened from the middle curved dividing line like a doorway. Beyond was this churning busy blackness. But it wasn't scary, it was the mix of the light and dark (like the symbol suggests). It was truly one working in it's nature. There was nothing dividing it, there was no light side, or dark side. It just was. I've never felt so merged with something in my life! It was incredibly powerful, and I realized the original symbol looked so plastic and almost fake when it was compared to the true experience of it. It's like going home. Much love to you Divine and thank you again for sharing your dream!Stefanie> >> > exerpt from > > Archangel on the 5th Dimension > > - Time and Space -> > by Celia Fenn > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > image by Jan Custers> > > > "The most important difference between Third and Fifth Dimensional > reality is a change in the nature of Time and Space and how they are > perceived by you. Time and Space were fixed realities in the Third > Dimension. In the Fifth Dimension they are fluid and are understood > to be largely illusionary. > > > > Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or > present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be mechanical > markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over the > creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you feel > and experience in the present moment is the only essentially > important experience. The past and the future have no relevance as > such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and what > you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention. > > > > Once you understand this principle fully, you will understand how > to cope with your sense that there is never enough time to accomplish > what you need to do. Focus on the present moment, experience it fully > in its immediacy, and you will find that time will stretch for you > into an eternity. > > > > Yes it sounds magical, but the Fifth Dimension is a magical place! > And know that what you focus your attention on will become > increasingly powerful and will manifest in your life, as you become > increasingly aware of your power as creators within the Fifth > Dimension. > > > > The same is true for space. You will increasingly see that space > and distance are only illusions of the material plane. You are always > and immediately connected to others who are your soul and heart > family, no matter where they may be on the planet. The Internet has > taught you in a physical way how the illusion of space can be > bridged. You will soon > > understand that within yourselves you have the ability to maintain > these links telepathically with those to whom you are connected. > > > > And after this understanding will come the understanding that every > human is always connected to every other human on the energetic level > and that what you call a "planet" is no more than a great co-creation > of all the beings on that planet, including the animals and the non-> sentient beings. In fact a planet is really a great creative "node" > where many creator "gods" work together to produce a "consensus" > reality. Once you understand this fully, you will begin to understand > how to utilize the Paradise Matrix that has been set up in order to > co-create the Paradise of the Fifth Dimension that was your original > plan for the planet. > > > > Once you understand these principles, you can move forward into the > Adventure of the Unfolding of the Creative Now Moment! Understand > that your reality will seem to move quicker because your vibration is > now higher. Events will unfold rapidly. Things will change rapidly. > You will need to fluid and flexible and open to rapid changes. You > will have to have absolute trust that your Higher Aspect in tandem > with Spirit knows what you need and where to take you, and that you > can follow this unfolding with confidence and trust. And finally, you > will need to be in touch with your Creative Passion! It is the only > thing that will move you forward at this time. > > > > Otherwise you will stagnate. In the Fifth Dimension you are no > longer moved forward along the "tracks" of career and work that once > supported you. Now it is the energy and movement of your creative > passion that will take you forward. Are you willing to let go of the > old structures and move into the flow of new creations and new > realities? The extent to which you hold onto old structures will be > an exact correlation to the extent of the anxiety and stress that you > will feel. It is only when you connect with the flow of Creative > Passion that you will move forward in your own Creative Unfolding. > And this is the true essence of the Multi-Dimensional experience of > Who You Are that is the gift of your New Fifth-Dimensional Planet. > > > > It is our hope that this message will help you to understand the > challenges of your present time and to move more rapidly through this > transition into full Fifth-Dimensional creative joy." > > > > > > www.starchildascension.org> > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, > awaken. > > - Carl Gustav Jung> > > > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but > cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > > - J. Fox> > > > ---------------------------------> > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with > Autos.> >> > > > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > - Carl Gustav Jung> > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > - J. Fox > > ---------------------------------> Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. > > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > - Carl Gustav Jung> > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > - J. Fox> > ---------------------------------> Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Luna and Divine Beauty how do I find your myspace pages? Actually I'd love to find everyone's myspace page that I haven't already. If we are a family then it only makes sense to interact in other places too and I want to learn more about my family.

If anyone doesn't mind sharing I'd love to add you to my myspace friends list. I like to print and later read things that everyone posts as I can't sit at my computer for too a long period of time but you all have been such a blessing to this soul. Many times I don't understand things but I keep reminding myself that love is the main goal and if I understand and become that then I will understand everything else.

www.myspace.com/traversefriends

Blessings and love, Dove-

Dear Divine Beauty,

Ahhhhhhh, shucks *turns red, hehe* Thanks for the

compliment on my page. You make me feel so great, my heart is

swelling, I have a big smile on my face. All because of you! What

a kind way to express and share with me. Thank you so much, you are

tremendously sweet! I understand about time and posting, it is

tough with the group growing day by day and our own busy lives,

dear. Thank you again, Divine Beauty, and may you have a blessed

weekend! Blessings, LUNA

> >

> > exerpt from

> > Archangel on the 5th Dimension

> > - Time and Space -

> > by Celia Fenn

> > ---------------------------------

> >

> >

> >

> > image by Jan Custers

> >

> > " The most important difference between Third and Fifth

Dimensional

> reality is a change in the nature of Time and Space and how they

are

> perceived by you. Time and Space were fixed realities in the Third

> Dimension. In the Fifth Dimension they are fluid and are

understood

> to be largely illusionary.

> >

> > Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or

> present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be

mechanical

> markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over

the

> creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you

feel

> and experience in the present moment is the only essentially

> important experience. The past and the future have no relevance as

> such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and

what

> you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention.

> >

> > Once you understand this principle fully, you will understand

how

> to cope with your sense that there is never enough time to

accomplish

> what you need to do. Focus on the present moment, experience it

fully

> in its immediacy, and you will find that time will stretch for you

> into an eternity.

> >

> > Yes it sounds magical, but the Fifth Dimension is a magical

place!

> And know that what you focus your attention on will become

> increasingly powerful and will manifest in your life, as you

become

> increasingly aware of your power as creators within the Fifth

> Dimension.

> >

> > The same is true for space. You will increasingly see that space

> and distance are only illusions of the material plane. You are

always

> and immediately connected to others who are your soul and heart

> family, no matter where they may be on the planet. The Internet

has

> taught you in a physical way how the illusion of space can be

> bridged. You will soon

> > understand that within yourselves you have the ability to

maintain

> these links telepathically with those to whom you are connected.

> >

> > And after this understanding will come the understanding that

every

> human is always connected to every other human on the energetic

level

> and that what you call a " planet " is no more than a great co-

creation

> of all the beings on that planet, including the animals and the

non-

> sentient beings. In fact a planet is really a great

creative " node "

> where many creator " gods " work together to produce a " consensus "

> reality. Once you understand this fully, you will begin to

understand

> how to utilize the Paradise Matrix that has been set up in order

to

> co-create the Paradise of the Fifth Dimension that was your

original

> plan for the planet.

> >

> > Once you understand these principles, you can move forward into

the

> Adventure of the Unfolding of the Creative Now Moment! Understand

> that your reality will seem to move quicker because your vibration

is

> now higher. Events will unfold rapidly. Things will change

rapidly.

> You will need to fluid and flexible and open to rapid changes. You

> will have to have absolute trust that your Higher Aspect in tandem

> with Spirit knows what you need and where to take you, and that

you

> can follow this unfolding with confidence and trust. And finally,

you

> will need to be in touch with your Creative Passion! It is the

only

> thing that will move you forward at this time.

> >

> > Otherwise you will stagnate. In the Fifth Dimension you are no

> longer moved forward along the " tracks " of career and work that

once

> supported you. Now it is the energy and movement of your creative

> passion that will take you forward. Are you willing to let go of

the

> old structures and move into the flow of new creations and new

> realities? The extent to which you hold onto old structures will

be

> an exact correlation to the extent of the anxiety and stress that

you

> will feel. It is only when you connect with the flow of Creative

> Passion that you will move forward in your own Creative Unfolding.

> And this is the true essence of the Multi-Dimensional experience

of

> Who You Are that is the gift of your New Fifth-Dimensional Planet.

> >

> > It is our hope that this message will help you to understand the

> challenges of your present time and to move more rapidly through

this

> transition into full Fifth-Dimensional creative joy. "

> >

> >

> > www.starchildascension.org

> >

> > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside,

> awaken.

> > - Carl Gustav Jung

> >

> > " One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked,

but

> cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered. "

> > - J. Fox

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with

> Autos.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside,

awaken.

> - Carl Gustav Jung

>

> " One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but

cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered. "

> - J. Fox

>

> Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket:

mail, news, photos & more.

>

awww ty hon, you're very welcome should say 'Thank YOU' as you've helped so many in such a Beautiful Way, Myself Included. Maybe one of these days we could do a podcast together? I've been wanting to for forever, actually create a radio broadcast online, That would rock!Peace Love and Light,Divineladymoonwhispers <ladymoonwhispers@...> wrote: Dear Divine Beauty, Ahhhhhhh, shucks *turns red, hehe* Thanks for the compliment on my page. You make me feel so

great, my heart is swelling, I have a big smile on my face. All because of you! What a kind way to express and share with me. Thank you so much, you are tremendously sweet! I understand about time and posting, it is tough with the group growing day by day and our own busy lives, dear. Thank you again, Divine Beauty, and may you have a blessed weekend! Blessings, LUNA > > > > exerpt from > > Archangel on the 5th Dimension > > - Time and Space - > > by Celia Fenn > > --------------------------------- > > > > > > > > image by Jan Custers > > > > "The most important difference between Third and Fifth Dimensional > reality is a change in the nature of Time and Space and how they are > perceived by you. Time and Space were fixed realities in the Third > Dimension. In the Fifth Dimension they are fluid and are understood > to be largely illusionary. > > > > Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or > present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be mechanical > markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over the > creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you feel > and experience in the present moment is the only essentially > important experience. The

past and the future have no relevance as > such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and what > you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention. > > > > Once you understand this principle fully, you will understand how > to cope with your sense that there is never enough time to accomplish > what you need to do. Focus on the present moment, experience it fully > in its immediacy, and you will find that time will stretch for you > into an eternity. > > > > Yes it sounds magical, but the Fifth Dimension is a magical place! > And know that what you focus your attention on will become > increasingly powerful and will manifest in your life, as you become > increasingly aware of your power as creators within the Fifth > Dimension. > > > > The same is true for

space. You will increasingly see that space > and distance are only illusions of the material plane. You are always > and immediately connected to others who are your soul and heart > family, no matter where they may be on the planet. The Internet has > taught you in a physical way how the illusion of space can be > bridged. You will soon > > understand that within yourselves you have the ability to maintain > these links telepathically with those to whom you are connected. > > > > And after this understanding will come the understanding that every > human is always connected to every other human on the energetic level > and that what you call a "planet" is no more than a great co- creation > of all the beings on that planet, including the animals and the non- > sentient beings. In fact a planet is really a great

creative "node" > where many creator "gods" work together to produce a "consensus" > reality. Once you understand this fully, you will begin to understand > how to utilize the Paradise Matrix that has been set up in order to > co-create the Paradise of the Fifth Dimension that was your original > plan for the planet. > > > > Once you understand these principles, you can move forward into the > Adventure of the Unfolding of the Creative Now Moment! Understand > that your reality will seem to move quicker because your vibration is > now higher. Events will unfold rapidly. Things will change rapidly. > You will need to fluid and flexible and open to rapid changes. You > will have to have absolute trust that your Higher Aspect in tandem > with Spirit knows what you need and where to take you, and that you > can follow this unfolding with confidence and trust. And finally, you > will need to be in touch with your Creative Passion! It is the only > thing that will move you forward at this time. > > > > Otherwise you will stagnate. In the Fifth Dimension you are no > longer moved forward along the "tracks" of career and work that once > supported you. Now it is the energy and movement of your creative > passion that will take you forward. Are you willing to let go of the > old structures and move into the flow of new creations and new > realities? The extent to which you hold onto old structures will be > an exact correlation to the extent of the anxiety and stress that you > will feel. It is only when you connect with the flow of Creative > Passion that you will move forward in your own Creative Unfolding. > And this is the

true essence of the Multi-Dimensional experience of > Who You Are that is the gift of your New Fifth-Dimensional Planet. > > > > It is our hope that this message will help you to understand the > challenges of your present time and to move more rapidly through this > transition into full Fifth-Dimensional creative joy." > > > > > > www.starchildascension.org > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, > awaken. > > - Carl Gustav Jung > > > > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but > cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > > - J. Fox > > > > --------------------------------- > > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with

> Autos. > > > > > > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > - Carl Gustav Jung > > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > - J. Fox > > --------------------------------- > Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

hi Stefanie,I'm sorry i missed your reply, i've been so busy lately! Thankyou so much for your insight into this as well as your personal experience.And what an awesome experience you had, I'd love to hear more sometime :-) I believe we can all learn from each other, we all hold a piece of the entire puzzle and one day, we'll all figgure out what that puzzle is, and i do believe that is going to happen very soon.Peace Love and Light to You my Friend,DivineStefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: It's incredible the places we go when we're asleep! Or even when we're meditating. Thank you for sharing this dream with us Divine. I've also had some specific experiences with the 5th dimension. One incident that sticks out in my mind was when I was sending healing energy to someone from the group awhile back, I was gifted with the "epiphany" of seeing what the yin yang symbol was really about. The symbol was in front of me in this blackness. Then it opened from the middle curved dividing line like a doorway. Beyond was this churning busy blackness. But it wasn't scary, it was the mix of the light and dark (like the symbol suggests). It was truly one

working in it's nature. There was nothing dividing it, there was no light side, or dark side. It just was. I've never felt so merged with something in my life! It was incredibly powerful, and I realized the original symbol looked so plastic and almost fake when it was compared to the true experience of it. It's like going home. Much love to you Divine and thank you again for sharing your dream!Stefanie> >> > exerpt from > > Archangel on the 5th Dimension > > - Time and Space -> > by Celia Fenn > > ---------------------------------> > > >

> > > > image by Jan Custers> > > > "The most important difference between Third and Fifth Dimensional > reality is a change in the nature of Time and Space and how they are > perceived by you. Time and Space were fixed realities in the Third > Dimension. In the Fifth Dimension they are fluid and are understood > to be largely illusionary. > > > > Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or > present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be mechanical > markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over the > creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you feel > and experience in the present moment is the only essentially > important experience. The past and the future have no relevance as > such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and what > you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention. > > > > Once you understand this principle fully, you will understand how > to cope with your sense that there is never enough time to accomplish > what you need to do. Focus on the present moment, experience it fully > in its immediacy, and you will find that time will stretch for you > into an eternity. > > > > Yes it sounds magical, but the Fifth Dimension is a magical place! > And know that what you focus your attention on will become > increasingly powerful and will manifest in your life, as you become > increasingly aware of your power as creators within the Fifth > Dimension. > > > > The same is true for space. You will increasingly see that space > and distance are only illusions of the material plane. You are always > and immediately connected to others who

are your soul and heart > family, no matter where they may be on the planet. The Internet has > taught you in a physical way how the illusion of space can be > bridged. You will soon > > understand that within yourselves you have the ability to maintain > these links telepathically with those to whom you are connected. > > > > And after this understanding will come the understanding that every > human is always connected to every other human on the energetic level > and that what you call a "planet" is no more than a great co-creation > of all the beings on that planet, including the animals and the non-> sentient beings. In fact a planet is really a great creative "node" > where many creator "gods" work together to produce a "consensus" > reality. Once you understand this fully, you will begin to understand > how to utilize the Paradise Matrix that has

been set up in order to > co-create the Paradise of the Fifth Dimension that was your original > plan for the planet. > > > > Once you understand these principles, you can move forward into the > Adventure of the Unfolding of the Creative Now Moment! Understand > that your reality will seem to move quicker because your vibration is > now higher. Events will unfold rapidly. Things will change rapidly. > You will need to fluid and flexible and open to rapid changes. You > will have to have absolute trust that your Higher Aspect in tandem > with Spirit knows what you need and where to take you, and that you > can follow this unfolding with confidence and trust. And finally, you > will need to be in touch with your Creative Passion! It is the only > thing that will move you forward at this time. > > > > Otherwise you will stagnate. In the Fifth

Dimension you are no > longer moved forward along the "tracks" of career and work that once > supported you. Now it is the energy and movement of your creative > passion that will take you forward. Are you willing to let go of the > old structures and move into the flow of new creations and new > realities? The extent to which you hold onto old structures will be > an exact correlation to the extent of the anxiety and stress that you > will feel. It is only when you connect with the flow of Creative > Passion that you will move forward in your own Creative Unfolding. > And this is the true essence of the Multi-Dimensional experience of > Who You Are that is the gift of your New Fifth-Dimensional Planet. > > > > It is our hope that this message will help you to understand the > challenges of your present time and to move more rapidly through this > transition into full Fifth-Dimensional creative joy." > > > > > > www.starchildascension.org> > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, > awaken. > > - Carl Gustav Jung> > > > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but > cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > > - J. Fox> > > > ---------------------------------> > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with > Autos.> >> > > > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > - Carl Gustav Jung> > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > - J. Fox > > ---------------------------------> Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. > > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > - Carl Gustav Jung> > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > - J. Fox> > ---------------------------------> Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.> The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

No problem Divine! And yes you're right, more people are becoming aware on a daily basis. Especially in this past year. Pretty soon all this talk about aliens, auras, and spirits are going to be yesterday's news as we move into a deeper understanding of what it's really about and make closer contact. Much love!Stefanie> > >> > > exerpt from > > > Archangel on the 5th Dimension > > > - Time and Space -> > > by Celia Fenn > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > image by Jan Custers> > > > > > "The most important difference between Third and Fifth Dimensional > > reality is a change in the nature of Time and Space and how they are > > perceived by you. Time and Space were fixed realities in the Third > > Dimension. In the Fifth Dimension they are fluid and are understood > > to be largely illusionary. > > > > > > Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or > > present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be mechanical > > markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over the > > creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you feel > > and experience in the present moment is the only essentially > > important experience. The past and the future have no relevance as > > such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and what > > you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention. > > > > > > Once you understand this principle fully, you will understand how > > to cope with your sense that there is never enough time to accomplish > > what you need to do. Focus on the present moment, experience it fully > > in its immediacy, and you will find that time will stretch for you > > into an eternity. > > > > > > Yes it sounds magical, but the Fifth Dimension is a magical place! > > And know that what you focus your attention on will become > > increasingly powerful and will manifest in your life, as you become > > increasingly aware of your power as creators within the Fifth > > Dimension. > > > > > > The same is true for space. You will increasingly see that space > > and distance are only illusions of the material plane. You are always > > and immediately connected to others who are your soul and heart > > family, no matter where they may be on the planet. The Internet has > > taught you in a physical way how the illusion of space can be > > bridged. You will soon > > > understand that within yourselves you have the ability to maintain > > these links telepathically with those to whom you are connected. > > > > > > And after this understanding will come the understanding that every > > human is always connected to every other human on the energetic level > > and that what you call a "planet" is no more than a great co-creation > > of all the beings on that planet, including the animals and the non-> > sentient beings. In fact a planet is really a great creative "node" > > where many creator "gods" work together to produce a "consensus" > > reality. Once you understand this fully, you will begin to understand > > how to utilize the Paradise Matrix that has been set up in order to > > co-create the Paradise of the Fifth Dimension that was your original > > plan for the planet. > > > > > > Once you understand these principles, you can move forward into the > > Adventure of the Unfolding of the Creative Now Moment! Understand > > that your reality will seem to move quicker because your vibration is > > now higher. Events will unfold rapidly. Things will change rapidly. > > You will need to fluid and flexible and open to rapid changes. You > > will have to have absolute trust that your Higher Aspect in tandem > > with Spirit knows what you need and where to take you, and that you > > can follow this unfolding with confidence and trust. And finally, you > > will need to be in touch with your Creative Passion! It is the only > > thing that will move you forward at this time. > > > > > > Otherwise you will stagnate. In the Fifth Dimension you are no > > longer moved forward along the "tracks" of career and work that once > > supported you. Now it is the energy and movement of your creative > > passion that will take you forward. Are you willing to let go of the > > old structures and move into the flow of new creations and new > > realities? The extent to which you hold onto old structures will be > > an exact correlation to the extent of the anxiety and stress that you > > will feel. It is only when you connect with the flow of Creative > > Passion that you will move forward in your own Creative Unfolding. > > And this is the true essence of the Multi-Dimensional experience of > > Who You Are that is the gift of your New Fifth-Dimensional Planet. > > > > > > It is our hope that this message will help you to understand the > > challenges of your present time and to move more rapidly through this > > transition into full Fifth-Dimensional creative joy." > > > > > > > > > www.starchildascension.org> > > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, > > awaken. > > > - Carl Gustav Jung> > > > > > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but > > cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > > > - J. Fox> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with > > Autos.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > > - Carl Gustav Jung> > > > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > > - J. Fox > > > > ---------------------------------> > Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. > > > > > > > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > > - Carl Gustav Jung> > > > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > > - J. Fox> > > > ---------------------------------> > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.> >> > > > > > The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. > - Carl Gustav Jung> > "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." > - J. Fox> > ---------------------------------> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.>