RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:depression

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well it totally depleted your seretonin stores in your brain hon,, thats why most ppl need an SSRI while on tx,, SHARON CROSBY wrote: My first treatment was with the meds that had to be mixed too. I was intolerable and nearly lost my marriage. It was a tough time for us. Ans I was far sicker with it too. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re:depression This is my second time on treatment. On the first treatment I was on the old alpha 2b that you had to mix yourself and you took three shots a week. I not only became depressed but also suicidal. I am a warm and loving person (grin) but when I was first treated, I was a mean and totally different person. My children even told me they wanted their daddy back. In those early days, they didn't know about the side effects and those of us on the drugs were actually guinnie pigs. I started 10mg of Lexipro when I began treatment this time. The irritability continued to increase so they upped dosage to 20mg once a day. I have not felt depressed since. There are times when even

family matters don't upset me even when they should. I knew the feelings I would have on treatment even though they assured me there were changes in the medication that made it easier to tolerate. When I began to feel like things were getting beyond my control, I got in touch with my doctor... Steve... Jackie