RemedySpot.com

RE: Much to do about everything

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Dorothy, You might have met me here in the group. I am the original list owner of the group, but I have Jackie,,nne,Sheena here as Owners also and they do such a good job, that most of the time I am amazed and thankful for their help. I am kind of the silent but deadly partner in this group. They come to me when stuff is not working right. As I am a old hat at the group thing. But they do such a good job, most of the time I just say "I agree". I have Hepatitis C, have treated 2 times. Last time reached undectectable but reverted before 6 months afterwards. After treatment I developed type 2 diabetes on top of having the Hep C. Fun huh?? I have for sometime been having problems with fatigue and just general feeling like dried up poo poo. But I put myself on a reasonable diet, and have lost down from 286 lbs to 190. Whoo hoo and that has helped alot with the fatigue. I just don't

have all that weight to lug around and that helps. Each day gets better so ya know I don't think it is the Hep C alone but the diabetes and the Hep C. And Jackie told me about some natural methods of helping keep my Hep C in line. Like Milk Thistles, and other good stuff. And believe me I feel so much better. Oh, didn't tell you that I started this healthy eating routine till about 6 months ago. So all that weight lose in 6 months. I intend to get down about 50 more lbs. Because it is just so much better on my joints. And being active is one of the things I missed the most being overweight and going through treatment. LoveJanetDorothy wrote: Hi, Janet – I’m Dorothy (from NY, not Kansas) & don’t know if we’ve “met.” I’ve had cable phone service for almost 2 years…..love, love, love it! It has all sorts of features besides the run-of-the-bill caller ID, call waiting, unlimited local and LD, etc. I love the voicemail and stopped using my answering machine immediately. Also a “find me”

feature that allows you to forward your calls to up to 3 other phones so that your phone will ring at home, your cell for instance, and up to 2 more phones. It’s better than the usual “forward” since that forwards and your home phone stops ringing. My voicemail messages come to me by e-mail and I open them and listen to them on the PC – was good when I was working………..Plus free directory assistance, all the *() services like busy call back……did I say I love, love, love it??? It would take a ton of bricks to hit me on the head and make me forget & go back to standard phone service. AND the best part is the price. I paid $15 a month for phone for most of the 2 years. They recently increased me to $30 a month I believe, but still a bargain. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Janet I have been paying a great deal of money for my phone and internet and this is the treatment I get. No way. Yes way. I said to heck with this. I have cell phones I don't need your stinking phones. I can get internet somewhere else. I did and I got phone service too. Where through my cable company. I don't have cable. But I have cable internet, and digital phone service and the cool thing is I keep my own phone number. That is good, and to top it off I have unlimited long distance and local calls. Yeah baby. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Wow…congrats on the super weight

loss. I’m sure you feel considerably better….everything

considered. I was heavy as a child and young adult, but lost weight and have

managed to maintain it for a long time – or my lousy health has

maintained it – LOL

Sorry to hear that you’ve treated

twice only to relapse. I am hoping to make it the first time and I don’t

know what I would do if I had to do this again. I admire anyone who is strong

enough to try it.

I have peripheral neuropathy and

rheumatoid arthritis and both are causing me a ton of troubles right now. I’m

2b and have 8 more weeks to go so I’m trying to hang in there. I tested

undetectable at 4 weeks so I know that’s a real good sign for me.

Everyone has been so helpful and I’ve

learned a lot in the short time I’ve been involved with this group. I’m

sure everyone is glad you’re back!

I look forward to getting to know you

better!

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Janet

Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008

10:08 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: RE:

Much to do about everything

Hi Dorothy,

You might have met me here in the group.

I am the original list owner of the group, but I have Jackie,,nne,Sheena

here as Owners also and they do such a good job, that most of the time I am

amazed and thankful for their help.