RemedySpot.com

Re: depression

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well, Im glad you have Daymon this time hon,, I would never had made it through tx without ,, or if I'd been married to my ex fireman,, I'd never would have been allowed to tx,, he wanted more and more toys so I had to work my rearend off all the time.. grrrr elizabethnv1 wrote: Having loving family around me at all times really did make a difference . The first time I treated for 15 months and back then they didn't give anti d's and I was unmarried at the time so I did have some depression . depression hi everyone- there are over 700 folks signed up on this group; I would really appreciate it if as many people as possible would respond to this question- I'm

gathering information about the likely hood of getting depression from treatment, and a poll would be an excellent way to find this out. Please tell me- if you are undergoing interferon treatments of any kind, have you become depressed or not due to this. PLEASE respond if you have not- I tend to get more of those that have negative side effects to even take the poll then those that have none- and the "none" is almost more important to know about in these polls.I am a biologist about to start treatment. I am not depressed, but was put on antidepressents anyways; which made me very sick, so I'm not taking them until and only IF I need them.Thank you so much for your participation! Jackie Jackie Jackie