RemedySpot.com

Re: APOLOGY TO ALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, of course I forgive you. We need to openly debate things without getting mad at each other. I too can be hard headed but I really do thing Feng needs to be aware of what's going on with her staff. She has the right to know--this way it helps everyone.

What meds are you on? My thyroid meds are making my heart race, I don't like this. My eyes feel weird too. I'm discontinuing my meds until I go back to LA next month. If you're having adverse reactions, please call you doc soon.

Take care and thanks for the kind e-mail.

-Marie

Guest guest

So far the ambien has been helpful in getting me to sleep and clonopin I was

on for at least 2 years when I had the worse of my illness, I realize these

drugs affect everyone though differnt and I am not taking them everyday,

they make me sleep really good though and since my sleep has been so good I

am not longer having any pain. I quit the clonopin without too much trouble

the vicodin was much much harder

Thanks though I appreciate your advise

I too hate taking medication

----- Original Message -----

< >

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 6:51 AM

Subject: Re: Apology to all

> carrie,

> just my opinion for what it is worth. I wouldn't take

> clonapin or ambien. clonapin is a benzophiadine and

> is very addicting. If you go to the benzobusters

> website you will never want to take them again. they

> can ruin your life. the list of symptoms is very

> similar to the autoimmune and saline implant ones. I

> was on ativan for quite a while and it messed me up

> good even though I felt real good on it. I would hate

> to see you exchange one set of problems for another.

> I really haven't been following too closely what is

> going on here. I just want to say I appreciate all

> your efforts with this group--especially the posting

> on any new info on alternative health methods and new

> treatment methods. thanks for everything.

> In God's love, kathy

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

carrie,

just my opinion for what it is worth. I wouldn't take

clonapin or ambien. clonapin is a benzophiadine and

is very addicting. If you go to the benzobusters

website you will never want to take them again. they

can ruin your life. the list of symptoms is very

similar to the autoimmune and saline implant ones. I

was on ativan for quite a while and it messed me up

good even though I felt real good on it. I would hate

to see you exchange one set of problems for another.

I really haven't been following too closely what is

going on here. I just want to say I appreciate all

your efforts with this group--especially the posting

on any new info on alternative health methods and new

treatment methods. thanks for everything.

In God's love, kathy

Guest guest

:

Let's see if Kolb thinks of a better way to tackle this insomnia issue. How long has this sleeplessness going on? Are you ingesting too much sugar, caffeine? Do you get enough exercise in the day? Do you sleep in the afternoon? There are many reasons for sleeplessness. I can relate--it sux.

Take care,

LM

Guest guest

All meds have side effects, no doubt about it, but when it comes to being up all night or sleeping I will take the sleep I ned to rest or I will not be able to functionin the am.

I appreciate the advise but I have found clonapin to be a safe and very effective drug for me. I had no problems getting off it when I needed to unlike the vicodin which was sheer torture to stop taking.

Love

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 2:45 PM

Subject: Re: Apology to all

Dear :As Kathy says, be careful of these meds. The side effects can be awful and just not worth the risk. Ask Kolb about alternatives.LM

• 5 years later...

Hi Sheila, I'm sorry to hear about your emails, God knows thats happened to me before.. I know this might sound really stupid however reading what Tsarion has said in light of Pluto's energy purge upon us all, it almost felt to me as i read this, that all the things of the past are being removed so that there is no negative energy attached to anything. Sometimes hold onto things we dont even realise are damaging us rather than making us stronger, anyways just thought i'd toss in my thoughts on this.Peace Love and Light,DivineSheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5@...> wrote: Hello all; My email program once again erased over 500 of my MOST IMPORTANT emails. Things I needed to reply to, emails with pictures, my bills, my transaction receipts, things I needed to do, advice from others that have become so precious to me, my daily newsletters, my new website membership codes, EVERYTHING---GONE! So if you have sent a letter to me in the past couple of months, that you are waiting for a reply about, I'm sorry, it's gone. Also today I had a big physical setback, I'm too tired to retype it, so if you are interested, just read it at http://bluebirdyliving.blogspot.com/2007/10/miss-complications.html . If you can't click on that, copy it and paste it to your browser address line. If you are not interested, NO PROBLEM! Oh gosh I am praying that losing all those emails and documents will not cause me too many problems in the near future. Anyway, hope you are well. I am doing GREAT SPIRITUALLY AND EMOTIONALLY! Better than ever! It has been the greatest gift that Heavenly Father could give me. Blessings, Sheila ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jer. 29:11. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~Anais Nin The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J.

Fox

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.