RemedySpot.com

Beloved Family, A Prayer for my Beautiful 13 yr old Niece, Corrine, Pls?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my beloved Family & Friends!It is with hope and humility that I post this message to ask for healers and those with prayers and love in their hearts to open themselves to assist the healing of my 13 year old niece, Corrine - if it be of your own freewill to do so, please? Corrine recently had sustained a serious thumb injury in a volleyball tournament. She had the entire tendon and ligament torn asunder leaving her thumb without function, dangling like a limp dead object. She JUST had surgery (yesterday) to do the best they (the surgeons) could in order to hopefully correct this issue, which included a pin placed in the wrist bone itself. She is in a great deal of pain and is feeling very upset at the thought of losing out in participating in many of her interests which involve use of the wrist and thumb (volleyball, gymnastics, martial arts, musical instruments) ever again. Please, beloveds, pray for her to heal fully and to send your loving energies for this same purpose? Also to help allay the pain which is both physical and emotional in nature.With many thanks and profound Love to you all...Namaste. Much much Metta. ~Ali~