RemedySpot.com

Hello, just away for a night, no power in the house!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share that I had no power in my house for a whole day, argh! But all is ok now, lol....The person whom had the house before the wonderful lady I have now for a landlady found out the hard way that 2 apartments were on the same electric line. There is a basement apartment, I should say was one. It is not habitable but someone did live there for a bit, not sure why but I am thinking lack of a home, which makes me sad to think of someone living there like that. Since June they have moved, and we got a new owner of our apartments..So to make a long story short, I am now, at 1:30 am with power. I wanted to also share with you, it truly is amazing those little things that you put off and put off, well, this power outtage gave me time to organize the house, also my "inner house" to paraphrase 's grand help with clutter, etc...By the way, is ok? I know I was gone abit but I have not seen him posting. Did I miss him going away on vacation or personal...I think so much of all my family here. Just curious to know how and are. I have not seen them on m/s either. Hmmm....Ok, yes, I do ramble and digress, all to tell you all I have not had power all day and night, hehehehe.... Boy, I get silly this late at night. Prime time for cheesiness, LOL... Love and light to all! LUNA

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.