RemedySpot.com

Re: Sharing My Blessings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sheila you beautiful, BEAUTIFUL woman you! I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that you feel content. Contentment is an amazing ability to have in your life. Not too many people feel that way, and if they do it's fleeting. You are an inspiration and I love you even more! I can't believe the personal progress you've already made since you've joined this family. Can you?*hugs hugs and more hugs* Stefanie>> Wow!---so THIS is what contentment feels like? I have not felt this ....maybe since BEFORE my hubby left me 10 years ago! Even with all my faith and love for God and constant reading of uplifting material, I couldn't shake being hyperactive and worried inside all the time. I'm still really weak and have pain...but I'm CONTENT! It's interesting for me to discover that I can handle pain better and push myself through the pain more. I PRAY THAT ALL OF YOU CAN FEEL THIS FEELING...PERMANENTLY!!!> Blessings, > Sheila> > > Sheila's blog http://bluebirdyliving.blogspot.com>

• 2 weeks later...

Sheila,

I'm sending love and light for your mouth and jaw pain. I'm glad you were able to talk things out with your husband. It sounds like this doctor can really empathize with you. Feel better!

Love, and Light,

Carole

>> Hello my second family!> I went out of town to my family Dr. He only works a few afternoons a month, so I can only see him about every 3 months. He is recovering from mouth cancer, where they removed half his tongue (lengthwise), and replaced half of his bottom jaw with titanium. Its hard to understand him when he speaks, but you adapt to his "accent" like you would with every other accent. I explained to him about the oral surgery and the complications and that I am still hurting and sick from it.(He could sympathize with THIS pain!) He took a blood test, and found that the infection is still all throughout my body. I asked him for a pain shot, and he said he didn't dare even break my skin with a shot, or it would get infected because of the amount of infection in my body. He insisted that I increase my pain medicine. He said that bone pain and nerve pain are the worst pains on earth, and I have them both, and if my body is busy fighting the pain, it can't fight the infection. I also got super strong antibiotics, and since he has had horrible mouth/jaw pain, he was VERY good to me! I am sure that the pain felt worse when I knew that no matter how bad it got, I could not get medical help for it, and now that I know that I CAN get help if I drive to the other city, it eases the pain some. Night before last, I said some things to my hubby that hurt his feelings. I was expressing my fears by saying that I didn't feel very loved at the moment. He took it as an insult and was very hurt and angry. That turned into a very emotionally painful couple of days, and I wasn't even sure if he would forgive me for it. We talked things out just as I was leaving to go out of town, so it has been a wonderful day. Its also so pretty outside, our roses are blooming again! Mid October and our flowers are blooming in Canada! Unheard of! I LOVE IT! Its so pretty outside, smells so fresh, not too hot or too cold, I would love it to stay this way all winter. I could really use more good days like this. I hope I can teach myself to make EVERY day a good, beautiful day. I will be praying that you get to have such great days. Amazing that I am in so much pain that > I needed a pain shot, > yet this was still a blessed day!> Blessings, Sheila>