RemedySpot.com

Re: <To Stefanie> I would love to know what everyone thinks.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you so much for your input Alice! I will study a bit more on the sub-conscience and dreaming. I think you gave me an idea! hehe I almost feel like these bodies we have are tools for our soul. Our consciousness is just a tool just like our body is, but it allows us to live and function in the lower vibrations of this world. It allows us to be able to comprehend our experiences. Thank you again my love. Infinite blessings to you! Stefanie>> Dearest Stefanie,> > Yes, yesterday's ~Karma's posting on "Change" was a wake up call for me...unknowingly, i have been programming my mind in the wrong way...so indeed for me, my mind is like a computer.> > And, i believe that my mind is different from my soul, as sometimes my mind does its own thinking or thoughts just flies out of my mind, and i am unable to control my thoughts, but that is not who i am...hope you understand what i mean?> > Like, the other day, i mentioned that i had no Patience, but then again, there is a proverb or a wise old saying, which says that "A Watched Pot, Never Boils", so i am not alone in this, as others have also experienced them, before.> > Hope this helps...and best of luck and wishes, to you in compiling all these facts, from all other members here as well.> > All My Lurve to you, Stefanie,> Alice> > BTW, Researchers said that when we dream, it is our sub-conscious mind that is revealing to us what is hidden from us, during the time that we are awake...our fears, etc.> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Stefanie > > Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 4:23 PM> Subject: [] I would love to know what everyone thinks.....> > > Hello family! I have a favor to ask of everyone who is interested in helping me out with some concepts, or belief's I have. I need some objective debate from your amazing minds! I'm writing chapters about different subjects and "epiphanies" that I've received. I'm hoping to one day shape this into a book. But I need more input, so any piece of info, or opinion (any opinion no matter how small or large, or opposing. hehe) I would love to have. > > The different bodies we possess as divine, and Earthly beings is where I would like the input:> > -Firstly, I believe our physical bodies are like genetic computers ('s earlier post about how we work as computers is very much what I mean here). We mimic our inventions and creations after our own genetic processes. Any opinions on this view point?> > -! Second: I believe our consciousness is outside of our bodies suspended almost above us and in front of us, and not of our soul. It stands as another type of body we have. But it is something that is more a part of our soul than our physical body (if that makes sense). I believe our consciousness is a mirror to our soul. It literally can be sent out remotely, or on the waves of time. It's almost kind of a messenger gathering information in a way that our physical bodies, and consciousness can interpret all for the sake of experience. > > -Third: We all have a magnetic force field. Some might think that our soul is the cause for our forcefield. I'm not quite sure of this. It seems to stand on it's own as another body. Another bridge of Earthly, and divine connection. I believe this is where a lot of our psychic senses come in because our magnetic forcefield has the ability to physically effect in the physical world. Or physically sense with intuition. H! ealing, intention, energy work, light bulbs blowing up, hair standing on the back of our necks...etc I believe are variations of the effects of our magnetic force. The magnetic forcefield is a mirror of our consciousness, therefore being a reason for our psychic senses. > > -Fourth: The soul itself is another body. When we strip away the other tools and bodies like our consciousness, organic computer, and Earthly magnetic force field, we then have our souls. Our souls are a "creature" of static experience. It's so unlike what we're used to viewing ourselves as when we're in these machines called our body, so it's hard to comprehend. When we're only our souls we don't really even have a form. We are part of everything, and everything is a part of us because we're buzzing at a super high vibration. We blend because we have nothing to weigh us down, yet still retain our unique sparks. > > Ok my beautiful family, please help me understand these ar! eas further. I feel like I'm just grasping the bare basics, and I know there's so much more to this. There's not many people I can debate this with without getting "What are you on?" looks from people. *giggles* But I know that you guys would understand. Infinite gratitude to all in advance for your help! > > Deep respect and love to you all,> Stefanie> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.35/1040 - Release Date: 9/30/2007 9:01 PM>