RemedySpot.com

<To Cheryl/senegalady@...> Need input

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Cheryl,

My problem was a slipped disc, between the vertebrae 4 & 5 and last time, it was so bad, that i could not get out of bed, until the doctor came and gave me an injection.

i tried all kinds of medication including herbal ones, but there were no permanent cure, except for temporary relief ones only.

Then for years, whenever it rains, my body will tilt to one side.

One day, i went to a Spa and went into a Jacuzzi...i aimed the powerful shooting water from the pool <from the holes inside the pool>, to the injured/pinpointed area and also the surrounding areas around it, for about half an hour and after that, my slipped disc problem disappeared <or is sleeping now, as diagnosed by an iridologist>, but the thing is that i don't have any more pain, unless i press on the injured area nor am i lop-sided anymore , during rainy days..

So, maybe, you can just try it out?

With Lurve,

Alice

P/S - if circulation is your problem, then perhaps you could try a herbal supplement, called Ginkgo Biloba <Leaf Extract>...they are in 40mg, but since you are in constant pain, perhaps you could try the 120mg per tablet from Gold Life, a product from Australia...it works out cheaper than buying 3 x40mg.

BTW, did you fall down and hit your coccyx, Cheryl?

>From: senegaladyaol>Reply- > >Subject: [] Need input>Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:16:47 EDT>>Hello new friends,>I would like to thank you all for welcoming me to your group. I have a>question and would like your input.>I have had a problem with pain that goes from my tailbone across my hip and>down my left leg for about a year now. I want to do some visualization to>bring health to this area of my body, but I am not sure what to visualize >since>I really do not know what is causing the pain and my doctors have not been>able to diagnose it either. I have difficulty sitting for more than a few>minutes and have constant pain.>Would you please give me some ideas of just exactly what I should visualize>to bring health to this area of my body?>Thank you so much.>>Love and hugs, Cheryl>>>May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,>and generous in our giving.>>Joanne Sunshower

Thank you for your response Alice and Sophia. I have had physical therapy, water therapy, MRI and xrays. Nothing showed a problem and nothing helped with the pain. I did fall out of my computer chair about 7 years ago and since then had a slight problem with my leg. I think I hyperextended it, but possibly could have caused a problem with my tailbone too(actually is left of my tailbone). I was sitting on the edge of my computer chair, the wheels slid out from under me and I hit the floor pretty hard. (Don't do that anymore). I didn't even realize that the pain in my thigh was connected to the pain in my tailbone until recently when the pain got much worse and I could feel the pain from the tailbone all the way down to my knee.

Love and hugs, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.