RemedySpot.com

It's Snowing!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Everyone,

It's Snowing! In Montgomery, Alabama...its actually snowing. Its so beautiful.

My green truck is solid white. The grass and trees are covered in white.

Snow is so rare here ~ its just beautiful. Of course we don't get FEET of snow

like some places and I'm glad of that. Just an inch or two. THAT we can

handle.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,

www.myspace.com/rarebreeze

~ One Community ~ www.intentionalone.com

Hello , WOW! I know about snow or the lack of it in the south!!! Two years ago, it actually snowed in our little town on Christmas morning in south Texas!? That hasn't happened in probably 100 years, nor will it likely happen again! Thanks for letting us know about the snow where you are!! I can just picture you guys playing in the snow!! How's your little one enjoying it?! Has she ever seen snow before!? Have a great snow-filled weekend!!! Love ya, PJ wrote: Everyone,It's Snowing! In Montgomery, Alabama...its actually snowing. Its so beautiful. My green truck is solid white. The grass and trees are covered in white. Snow is so rare here ~ its just beautiful. Of course we don't get FEET of snow like some places and I'm glad of that. Just an inch or two. THAT we can handle.Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.Blessings,www.myspace.com/rarebreeze~ One Community ~ www.intentionalone.com

Oh, You don't know what you are missing until you have been through a snow storm dumping feet of snow!!! I live in Salem MA....we have had many many storms leaving many feet of snow, It does make the world a bit magical and quite beautiful. The more snow we gwet, the friendlier people are. Don't like shovelling, hate driving in it but it does make life better albeit for a short time....

Have fun!!! Helaine

-- It's Snowing!!

Everyone,It's Snowing! In Montgomery, Alabama...its actually snowing. Its so beautiful. My green truck is solid white. The grass and trees are covered in white. Snow is so rare here ~ its just beautiful. Of course we don't get FEET of snow like some places and I'm glad of that. Just an inch or two. THAT we can handle.Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.Blessings,www.myspace.com/rarebreeze~ One Community ~ www.intentionalone.com

Hi Helaine,

Boy do I know what you are talking about!! I grew up in Northeastern Connecticut and had to travel to my teaching jobs on the most treacherous back roads. Sand and Ice, black ice, all of it. My job was about 40-50 minutes away and when the roads were bad, it took a lot longer. I also loved the summer months and all the other seasons. I now live in Central Florida and really miss the colder weather sometimes. I find Florida tooooo hot and it seems lately we have 11 months out of the year of summer heat. Just the other day it was 80 again. That's when I really miss the north.

Circumstances have lead me down here and because of my current income, I find that I am stuck here for awhile. But, All is well and I have many blessings and things to be thankful for. I love it when the weather in Central FL turns a little cold, my neighbors think I'm crazy, but they never lived anywhere but Florida, and the older people who have, are glad they are here!

Salem is a very nice historic place to live. I enjoyed my many trips to Salem and also to Cape Cod. I sometimes miss the Fall in New Hampshire and Vermont. The Fall was my favorite time of year in Connecticut.

Hope you are having a Wonderful weekend and keep warm!

Gadreau of Bushnell, FL

It's Snowing!!

Everyone,It's Snowing! In Montgomery, Alabama...its actually snowing. Its so beautiful. My green truck is solid white. The grass and trees are covered in white. Snow is so rare here ~ its just beautiful. Of course we don't get FEET of snow like some places and I'm glad of that. Just an inch or two. THAT we can handle.Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.Blessings,www.myspace.com/rarebreeze~ One Community ~ www.intentionalone.com

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.9/1158 - Release Date: 11/28/2007 9:11 PM

I hope you are all enjoying the snow lol we are so sick of it here and below freezing temps we were at -(minus) 20*F last night and when we went to take my partners Brother to the Amtrak station on Saturday night it was -(minus) 29*F .........

And we woke to another 3-4 inches of snow this morning with another 4-5 inches predicted before it is over this evening....all this on ice packed snow still here from Christmas .......the side roads in town had never been cleared because of the ice and drifting from the winds and blowing snow....

We are so ready for Spring in Iowa

Hug's and Love

Jan xox

-- Re: It's Snowing!!

Hello ,

WOW! I know about snow or the lack of it in the south!!! Two years ago, it actually snowed in our little town on Christmas morning in south Texas!? That hasn't happened in probably 100 years, nor will it likely happen again!

Thanks for letting us know about the snow where you are!! I can just picture you guys playing in the snow!! How's your little one enjoying it?! Has she ever seen snow before!?

Have a great snow-filled weekend!!! Love ya, PJ wrote: