RemedySpot.com

Quick Note from PJ to Moderators & to Affirmation Members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello to Everyone -- TO my wonderful Affirmation Friends and Moderators!!! This is "PJ" here -- finally back from 3 weeks in the hospital. Yes, you heard me correctly! I've had severe ulcerative colitis ( & internal bleeding), on top of my rheumatoid arthritis, etc. and have been quite ill. I will mostly be vacant from the affirmations group throughout this coming week, but hopefully after that, ...I will be able to check in several times each week (for the following month) until I get back all my strength and recover completely. I'm also extremely behind on my coursework for medical transcription and that will have to take priority first. Unfortunately, I don't have a laptop; or I'd be able to do more sooner. My sincerest apologies to

everyone as my email box had over 3,500 emails in it when I finally got out of the hospital last weekend. It will be quite awhile until I'm able to get back to my old schedules and routines, but I will continue to pray for all of you, and promise to get back to your emails next week, or as soon as I possibly can! As always, stay positive! And remember, that "ALL IS WELL!" The January birthdays and email ecards are very behind as well, but hope to get to them before the end of the month. IF NOT, I promise to send them out in early February, and hope that you guys will understand why I was unable to "follow-through" on them in January. Gotta scoot for now, and head back to bed as I'm still weak and exhausted. But, I will be with you guys "in spirit" if not in body.

Love, light, peace, & joy to You! All is Well, PJ Ray http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AffirmationstoDe-Stress A positive thinking, positive affirmations support group, that empowers us with ways to sail through daily life stress. Come aboard! PJ and Gang

Hi PJ,

For the last couple of nights, I have been lighting a candle for you and for Max and his Father. The candle scent is gardenia. A friend gave me this huge candle in a jar and hated the scent, so she gave it to me. Of course, gardenias are one of my favorite scents, also lilacs and roses.

I decided to do something special with it.. As I light it, I think of you , and Max and his Dad, and visualize wellness and joy. I visualize everyone having a party, because the end result is one of continued healing and joy. Then I say a prayer for you, Max and his Dad and let the candle burn throughout the night. I do blow it out before I go to work, because, being alone, It is for safety reasons. I relight it every night before I go to bed and continue what I outlined.

I hope you are having a great night and Max, if you read this, be assured of the same for you.

G.

Quick Note from PJ to Moderators & to Affirmation Members

Hello to Everyone -- TO my wonderful Affirmation Friends and Moderators!!!

This is "PJ" here -- finally back from 3 weeks in the hospital. Yes, you heard me

correctly!

I've had severe ulcerative colitis ( & internal bleeding), on top of my rheumatoid arthritis,

etc. and have been quite ill.

I will mostly be vacant from the affirmations group throughout this coming week, but

hopefully after that, ...I will be able to check in several times each week (for the following month) until I get back all my strength and recover completely. I'm also extremely

behind on my coursework for medical transcription and that will have to take priority

first. Unfortunately, I don't have a laptop; or I'd be able to do more sooner.

My sincerest apologies to everyone as my email box had over 3,500 emails in it when I finally got out of the hospital last weekend. It will be quite awhile until I'm able to get

back to my old schedules and routines, but I will continue to pray for all of you, and

promise to get back to your emails next week, or as soon as I possibly can!

As always, stay positive! And remember, that "ALL IS WELL!"

The January birthdays and email ecards are very behind as well, but hope to get to them before the end of the month. IF NOT, I promise to send them out in early February, and

hope that you guys will understand why I was unable to "follow-through" on them in January.

Gotta scoot for now, and head back to bed as I'm still weak and exhausted. But,

I will be with you guys "in spirit" if not in body. Love, light, peace, & joy to You!

All is Well,

PJ Ray

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AffirmationstoDe-Stress

A positive thinking, positive affirmations support group, that empowers us with

ways to sail through daily life stress. Come aboard! PJ and Gang

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.9/1158 - Release Date: 11/28/2007 9:11 PM