I wanted to introduce myself. My name is and I became a member

of this group today. I'm 49 years old, married, and the mother of two

young sons.

I discovered Louise Hay a few months ago, and found " You Can Heal Your

Life " very inspiring. I bought the book, and also the CD, and refer

to both every day.

As time goes on, I'd like to branch out into other authors similar to

Louise. From looking briefly through this group's post, it looks like

there's a wealth of information to help guide me.

I'm so glad this group exists and to be a part of it!!

Thanks again,

Guest guest

Welcome . There are many folks that post some very helpful information. I think you will enjoy being a member. I know I do. Kennyannamariel88822 wrote: Hi Everyone,I wanted to introduce myself. My name is and I became a member of this group today. I'm 49 years old, married, and the mother of two young sons.I discovered Louise Hay a few months ago, and found "You Can Heal Your Life" very inspiring. I

bought the book, and also the CD, and refer to both every day. As time goes on, I'd like to branch out into other authors similar to Louise. From looking briefly through this group's post, it looks like there's a wealth of information to help guide me.I'm so glad this group exists and to be a part of it!! Thanks again,

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Welcome to Affirmations!!! We are so happy you joined us!!!

Louise Hay is such a wonderful author!!! I highly recommend her, and

her new movie is fabulous -- it is worth saving up the pennies to

purchase it! As time goes on, I can recommend some other excellent

authors as well for you! Some of these authors have literally

changed my life! (Louise Hay is my very favorite, but there are

other good ones, too).

I am mom to 3 children: a 27-year-old daughter, a 26-year-old son,

and a 17-year-old daughter. I also have one grandson who is turning

two on cinco de mayo, and a grandaughter who is due on May 19th!

Have a great week and wonderful weekend!

Love & Hugs, PJ (group leader)

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> I wanted to introduce myself. My name is and I became a

> of this group today. I'm 49 years old, married, and the mother of

two

> young sons.

>

> I discovered Louise Hay a few months ago, and found " You Can Heal

Your

> Life " very inspiring. I bought the book, and also the CD, and

refer

> to both every day.

>

> As time goes on, I'd like to branch out into other authors similar

to

> Louise. From looking briefly through this group's post, it looks

> there's a wealth of information to help guide me.

>

> I'm so glad this group exists and to be a part of it!!

>

> Thanks again,

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thank you so much (and also thank you Kenny for the nice greeting!)! It's great to be in the group -- already I am finding good inspiration!

I have been doing *pretty* well with keeping positive and using my affirmations -- they really work! But I've noticed that when I get stressed, I revert right back to old behavior and thinking ("I'm a loser"...."I'll never get everything done!" ,etc.). Many of the affirmations I'm finding here will come in very handy to help me get over that way of thinking.

Happy birthday to your grandson on May 5th and best wishes on your soon-to-be-born granddaughter!

Subject: Re: New MemberTo: AffirmationstoDe-Stress Date: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 10:01 AM

Welcome to Affirmations! !! We are so happy you joined us!!!Louise Hay is such a wonderful author!!! I highly recommend her, and her new movie is fabulous -- it is worth saving up the pennies to purchase it! As time goes on, I can recommend some other excellent authors as well for you! Some of these authors have literally changed my life! (Louise Hay is my very favorite, but there are other good ones, too). I am mom to 3 children: a 27-year-old daughter, a 26-year-old son, and a 17-year-old daughter. I also have one grandson who is turning two on cinco de mayo, and a grandaughter who is due on May 19th!Have a great week and wonderful weekend! Love & Hugs, PJ (group leader) >>

Hi Everyone,> > I wanted to introduce myself. My name is and I became a member > of this group today. I'm 49 years old, married, and the mother of two > young sons.> > I discovered Louise Hay a few months ago, and found "You Can Heal Your > Life" very inspiring. I bought the book, and also the CD, and refer > to both every day. > > As time goes on, I'd like to branch out into other authors similar to > Louise. From looking briefly through this group's post, it looks like > there's a wealth of information to help guide me.> > I'm so glad this group exists and to be a part of it!! > > Thanks again,> > >

Guest guest

Thank you for the congratulations on my grandson's birthday and on my

new to be born grandaughter!! Really appreciate that!

As far as getting in the habit of doing affirmations goes: It can

sometimes take time to get in the " new habit of doing affirmations "

in the beginning. But, I'll tell you something about affirmations.

Once you start doing affirmations, things will start changing in your

life and in your attitude. Just as it takes awhile to start the new

habit in the first place, ...it takes awhile for the blessings to

start coming!! But, don't give up as they WILL COME!! Also, the same

thing is true if you stop doing affirmations. You may continue to get

blessings for awhile, but then all of a sudden, the blessings seem to

magically stop. Then, it takes awhile (again) to get those

affirmations going for you again. That is why it is so much easier

to " get in the habit " and to continue the new habit!!! That way, you

will continue to get many blessings that seem to magically appear,

when you least expect them to!

That is something I've learned the hard way in the past. So my advice

to you is: Once you start doing affirmations, don't stop!!!

Just keep on keeping on with the affirmations, and you will be amazed

at how many things will work out for you by doing this!

Some people say that they start getting green lights more often, or

close parking spaces to the store, etc. You will be surprised at

just HOW MANY things will go right when doing affirmations!!

Trust me on this one.

Lots of hugs, PJ

Copyright 2008 by P.J. Ray.

Guest guest

Hi , Since joining this group, and reading many positive posts and advice, my awareness has picked up during difficult circumstances, that I can choose to respond in a positive or negative way. I have a very difficult 18 yr old daughter, and I have had to change my responses to her in a more positive way, even when she has been making really poor decisions. I was owning her bad decisions and had the perspective that I was " a loser". I finally dropped that perspective and dropped the angry responses to her. It has helped a great deal. Giving her guidence, allowing her to own her decisions and responding in some kind of a positive way has been the only way to get through to her. As a result, I have seen her less angry with the world and with me. I don't want to have an estranged relationship after she leaves home in a few months, and I don't think that will be

the case now. I am finally off high blood pressure medication now and have given this over to God. Being positive, counting Blessings and surrounding yourself with information that is offered from this forum is so helpful. Good for you !!!!!!!!!!!!! Kenny Mariel wrote: Thank you so much (and also thank you Kenny for

the nice greeting!)! It's great to be in the group -- already I am finding good inspiration! I have been doing *pretty* well with keeping positive and using my affirmations -- they really work! But I've noticed that when I get stressed, I revert right back to old behavior and thinking ("I'm a loser"...."I'll never get everything done!" ,etc.). Many of the affirmations I'm finding here will come in very handy to help me get over that way of thinking. Happy birthday to your grandson on May 5th and best wishes on your soon-to-be-born granddaughter! From: PJ Ray <mollyann365>Subject: Re: New MemberTo:

AffirmationstoDe-Stress Date: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 10:01 AM Welcome to Affirmations! !! We are so happy you joined us!!!Louise Hay is such a wonderful author!!! I highly recommend her, and her new movie is fabulous -- it is worth saving up the pennies to purchase it! As time goes on, I can recommend some other excellent authors as well for you! Some of these authors have literally changed my life! (Louise Hay is my very favorite, but there are other good ones, too). I am mom to 3 children: a 27-year-old daughter, a 26-year-old son, and a 17-year-old daughter. I also have one grandson who is turning two on cinco de mayo, and a grandaughter who is due on May 19th!Have a great week and wonderful weekend! Love & Hugs, PJ (group leader) >> Hi Everyone,> > I wanted to introduce myself. My name is and I became a member > of this group today. I'm 49 years old, married, and the mother of two > young sons.> > I discovered Louise Hay a few months ago, and found "You Can Heal Your > Life" very inspiring. I bought the book, and also the CD, and refer > to both every day. > > As time goes on, I'd like to branch out into other authors similar to > Louise. From looking briefly through this group's post, it looks like > there's a wealth of information to help guide me.> > I'm so glad this group exists and to be a part of it!! > > Thanks again,> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks Kenny!

It's good to hear your experience with your daughter and how by changing your thinking it has helped your relationship. These are the examples I want to remember as I go along my journey.

This is a special group. I look forward to logging on each morning and learning!

My best wishes to everyone,

From: PJ Ray <mollyann365@ yahoo.com>Subject: [AffirmationstoDe- Stress] Re: New MemberTo: AffirmationstoDe- Stress@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 10:01 AM

Welcome to Affirmations! !! We are so happy you joined us!!!Louise Hay is such a wonderful author!!! I highly recommend her, and her new movie is fabulous -- it is worth saving up the pennies to purchase it! As time goes on, I can recommend some other excellent authors as well for you! Some of these authors have literally changed my life! (Louise Hay is my very favorite, but there are other good ones, too). I am mom to 3 children: a 27-year-old daughter, a 26-year-old son, and a 17-year-old daughter. I also have one grandson who is turning two on cinco de mayo, and a grandaughter who is due on May 19th!Have a great week and wonderful weekend! Love & Hugs, PJ (group leader) >> Hi Everyone,> > I wanted to introduce myself. My name is and I became a member > of this group today. I'm 49 years old, married, and the mother of two > young sons.> > I discovered Louise Hay a few months ago, and found "You Can Heal Your > Life" very inspiring. I bought the book, and also the CD, and refer > to both every day. > > As time goes on, I'd like to branch out into other authors similar to > Louise. From looking briefly through this group's post, it looks like > there's a wealth of information to help guide me.> > I'm so glad this group exists and to be a part of it!! > > Thanks again,> > >