RemedySpot.com

Re: The Role of Perception in Communication and “Truth”

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Alison; Somehow, I feel that you stole and rearranged my book here (laughing hard). Yes, there are words which have many different meanings given the situation. We have discussed the true meaning of the word "believe" as is said during religous topics. -For those who are curious to this, I imply that the meaning of the word "believe" would mean; most likely or probably. So, to say "I believe in ____. Is not a guarantee that it/he is there lol. people are so silly. Love is the ultimate when it comes to definitions. I truely love coffee. Warm days, my daughter, etc. It is easy to see the variations in each case. Each sincere yet different. Even when we are involved in casual conversation, how easily something gets taken out of context or is misunderstood. I really enjoyed this post. I was anxious to get to the bottom to see who the original source was who wrote it, You

did, wow. I am just curious as to wether you put much thought into this or if it just flowed? The world needs this kind of info. A final note; if I am a poet, then you are a scholar. Warmth and Light, Randy

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

LOL, Randy. I promise you dear friend I did not steal from you. *still laughing at your silliness* Still, in answer to your question, it just flowed as it was meant to...within 5 minutes both pieces were written (What in the Wild Universe and this piece). So, while I fully concede you are the poet I would hesitate greatly to accept the title of "scholar" for I am merely that I am and that is all. :: bow of humble gratitude and honor ::Love you dear friend...~Ali~Randy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: Dearest

Alison; Somehow, I feel that you stole and rearranged my book here (laughing hard). Yes, there are words which have many different meanings given the situation. We have discussed the true meaning of the word "believe" as is said during religous topics. -For those who are curious to this, I imply that the meaning of the word "believe" would mean; most likely or probably. So, to say "I believe in ____. Is not a guarantee that it/he is there lol. people are so silly. Love is the ultimate when it comes to definitions. I truely love coffee. Warm days, my daughter, etc. It is easy to see the variations in each case. Each sincere yet different. Even when we are involved in casual conversation, how easily something gets taken out of context or is misunderstood. I really enjoyed this post. I was anxious to get to the bottom to see who the original source was who wrote it, You did, wow.

I am just curious as to wether you put much thought into this or if it just flowed? The world needs this kind of info. A final note; if I am a poet, then you are a scholar. Warmth and Light, Randy Be a

better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.