RemedySpot.com

I Believe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sending good vibes to: ~Suliman~Dharmacist,, /WunjoI Believe......A Birth Certificate shows that we were bornA Death Certificate shows that we diedPictures show that we lived!I Believe . . Have a seat . . . Relax . . . And read this slowly.I

believe -. . That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they

don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't

mean they do.I believe - . That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.I

believe - . That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt

you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.I believe - . That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.I believe - . That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.I believe - . That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.I believe - . That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.I believe - . That you can keep going long after you think you can't.I believe - . That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.I believe - . That either you control your attitude or it controls you.I believe - .. That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.I believe - . That money is a lousy way of keeping score.I believe - . That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.I believe - . That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.I believe - . That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.I

believe - . That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences

you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how

many birthdays you've celebrated.I believe - . That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.I believe - . That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.I believe - . That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.I believe - . That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life. Forever.I believe - . Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.I believe - . That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.I

believe - . That even when you think you have no more to give, when a

friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.I believe - . That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.I believe - . That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.I believe - That you should send this to all of the people that you believe in. I just didWhat lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared towhat lies within us... ~ Be Blessed~