RemedySpot.com

God never gives you more than you can handle!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks. I needed that. I lost my job. It was wrongful termination, and I know what the employer was up to...trying to make it look like I was incompetent for my job to try to sidestep age antidiscrimination law. My supervisor lied in the evaluation. I am 55 years old and short and plain. They are trying to get a young, cutting edge look to their office, so they cheated me out of my job. I support myself. Since I already know all the stress that comes with an antidiscrimination lawsuit, I am going to have to skip that part this time. It was a state social service agency. I am a voc rehab client of that agency, but it did not matter, they do not want "imperfect" people. I have cerebral palsy, and already know what happens to 95% of disability discrimination lawsuits. They get thrown out by the judge BECAUSE the plaintiff has a disability, and that is regardless of the merit of the case. I need peoples' prayers. Deborah

Hug's and Love

Jan xoxox

"Never Give Up...Go over, go under, go around, or go through. But never give up." The Lord will never give you more than you can handle!!-

I cannot answer for other people ine.

I only know that I put my trust in God and somehow it comes out right.

Yes I suppose you have a point about mental Health, .......but that letter was sent to me by my future Brother in law (Denny) Mother in law who has Colon Cancer and in her word's "I am fighting it with the help and grace of God",

Denny has also just gone through 3 years watching his 27 year old daughter Alyssa (in the pic above)fight a rare and very aggressive breast cancer , She also believed this.....and she is now a Survivor of this Cancer.

I personally think what sends people over the edge is trying to fight something bigger than themselves.....I know I've been there

One of the hardest parts of Faith in God is letting go of a problem (Health, emotional or spiritual) totally and giving it over to Him to deal with, Humans have this problem of needing to be in control and there are many thing's in life we can never have control over and when we try to fight it and control it .......it will send us over the edge for sure.

That is MY belief though.

This group is for people to search through what others send in and find what work's for them.....this work's for me and I hope it will work for others in the group.

If this is not for you then no offense taken, there are plenty of other helpful suggestions coming through the group that I am sure you will find something you can work with.

Hug's and Love

Jan xoxox

-- Re: God never gives you more than you can handle!

No offense but is that why they make psychiatric wards and medication. If

God will handle it then why do people end up there? ine

--------------------------------------------------------------------

mail2web.com – Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®

Exchange - http://link.mail2web.com/Personal/EnhancedEmail

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AffirmationstoDe-Stress

A positive thinking, positive affirmations support group, discussing ways to cope with the stresses of daily life. Come aboard! PJ and Gang

You are in my Prayers Deborah and I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this, it must be very hard for you.

As for a comment you made quote "I am short and plain"

My Mom is only 4ft 11" and she always said "Good thing's come wrapped in little parcels" and they sure do and as for plain .....

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and I am a believer in eyes.....Eyes are the windows to the soul.....you can be the most beautiful person on earth physically and still be ugly spiritually.

When my children were little there was a young man at my Father's place of work who had no father and he kind of adopted my Dad as his....He had been dating a girl for a long while when he went in to work one morning and said to Dad "I got engaged last night can I bring my Fiancee round to meet you and Mom"....

Dad was delighted and said yes....said to Dad, Only thing is she doesn't look like other girls but please give her a chance...Dad said no problem

We were all at the house visiting with Mom and Dad when rang to ask if it was all right if He and Sue came to visit.....

My Dad gave a small talk to my 3 kid's before they arrived and told them they mustn't stare at Sue......

When Sue walked in for a split second I was shocked, but only for a second, I have never seen such beauty shine from some ones eyes and face as it did from Sue's and all 3 kid's fell in love with her almost from the moment she walked in the room.....

Sue was born with a very severe Hair lip and clef palate that badly affected most of her face below her eyes and for some reason it had never been treated.

I cannot begin to imagine what hell she must have gone through at school and as a teen but it never hardened her heart or soul and I am so glad that saw beneath the disfigurement and saw the beauty within.

They are still happily married and have 3 teen girl's and is as much in love with Sue today as he was then.

So whatever you feel others perceive you to be or what they think of you never lose your Faith with God....

He loves us all what ever our imperfections outward or inward.

And never think he has deserted you (excerpt from Footprints)

When he saw one set of footprints he asked God

When I needed you most why did you desert me and God replied

My dear child when you saw one set of footprints

That was when I was carrying you.

And I pray that God continues to carry you through this trouble that you are having Deborah.

Hug's and Love

Jan xoxox

-- Re: God never gives you more than you can handle!

Thanks. I needed that. I lost my job. It was wrongful termination, and I know what the employer was up to...trying to make it look like I was incompetent for my job to try to sidestep age antidiscrimination law. My supervisor lied in the evaluation. I am 55 years old and short and plain. They are trying to get a young, cutting edge look to their office, so they cheated me out of my job. I support myself. Since I already know all the stress that comes with an antidiscrimination lawsuit, I am going to have to skip that part this time. It was a state social service agency. I am a voc rehab client of that agency, but it did not matter, they do not want "imperfect" people. I have cerebral palsy, and already know what happens to 95% of disability discrimination lawsuits. They get thrown out by the judge BECAUSE the plaintiff has a disability, and that is regardless of the merit of the case. I need peoples' prayers. Deborah

Hug's and Love

Jan xoxox

"Never Give Up...Go over, go under, go around, or go through. But never give up." The Lord will never give you more than you can handle!!-