RemedySpot.com

Choose your friends wisely

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All stories copyright 2008 Bob PerksToday's message:Choose your friends wisely! by Bob Perks

We are all familiar with the now famous graduation speech, "Wear Sunscreen". The wisdom expressed in that piece will certainly be true forever. But in the last few years we have also tragically discovered that the real protection we need doesn't come in a bottle. It can't be sprayed on, poured on or squeezed out. It doesn't come with fancy names and it isn't scented with tropical fragrant oils.

Your success in the new year and beyond may very well depend on who you call "friend."

Choose your friends wisely.

Know that who you hang out with is a reflection of who you are inside.

Friends care about how you feel.

Friends know and respect your opinion.

A true friend knows what you value most.

Friends are forever not just whenever.

Real friends keep you on the right path.

True friends tell you when you are wrong.

Best friends would never permit you to do wrong. A friend is like a crutch to lean on.

A friend is like a rock, solid and unbroken under pressure.

And friendship is like a "Happy Meal" satisfying and not complete without a little surprise added.

To quote a famous friendship from "Boy meets World":

Cory: Okay Topanga, it's your turn, if you could change your friend into one animal, what pet would it be and why? And please, nothing fuzzy-wuzzy.

Topanga: Uh, a falcon

Cory: Yes! A falcon, the hunter of all that is fuzzy-wuzzy

Topanga: No, a falcon because I want you to be free to soar majestically as long as I know that you will ALWAYS come back to me.

You see the difference here is that friends can trust and believe in one another.

Friends not only support your dreams, they help design them.

And when you are soaring like the falcon they permit you to soar knowing that when you reach new heights, friends reach it together.

Yes, don't forget the sunscreen when you go outside. But remember to choose your friends wisely.

They protect what's inside.

"I believe in you!"BobI encourage you to share my stories but I do ask that you keep my name and contact information with my work.

If you would like to receive Bob's Inspirationalstories, please visit http://www.IWishYouEnough.com and submit your email address.

No copyright infringement intended

Tutorial here

Font Venom

27 December 2006

Paola