RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello Friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/4/02 11:15:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, pinnut32000@... writes:

I was diagnosed 11/01 with autoimmune hepatitis.

, we're glad to hear from you. Keep in touch.

Harper

Welcome to the group, ! Yes, this is the greatest bunch of people you will ever meet. Everyone is so supportive and understanding of each other that I can't imagine going a day without hearing from them (although I tend to "lurk" most of the time). Don't ever hesitate to ask questions, vent, share bad news along with the good, etc., that's what we are here for!

AIH (01/01)

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Hello Dianne,

If there is one thing I have learned in cyber world...it is not

necessarily the worst thing to be the last one to hit " send " ...

The main thing is you are here and we will all enjoy your very funny

and witty posts.

I know your legs & teenager won't permit you a long sit at the

computer, but when you get a chance to reintroduce yourself please

do,it will be most welcome. And we will then also put you in the

database for further reference.

Take Care, Cam

• 2 months later...

> I had a lumpectomy on my right breast

> I am presently drinking the carrot apple juice, taking flax seed

oil and wheat grass tablets.

It would be better to blend cold press organic flax seed oil with low

fat cottage cheese in the ratio of 1:2 (this is known as Budwig's

fo/cc mixture) and take 4 to 12 tablespoons per day. For more

information, please email me.

[You can also join the FlaxseedOil2 Group to learn more about the

Budwig Protocol:

FlaxSeedOil2/?yguid=222861772 ]

ymp

<<ymp wrote:

I had a lumpectomy on my right breast I am presently drinking the carrot apple

juice, taking flax seed oil and wheat grass tablets.>>

You can join the FlaxseedOil2 Group to learn more about the

Budwig Protocol:

FlaxSeedOil2/?yguid=222861772

That is a lot of fat! I gained 5 lbs in a month just doing 3 a day!

It would be better to blend cold press organic flax seed oil with low fat

cottage cheese in the ratio of 1:2 (this is known as Budwig's fo/cc mixture) and

take 4 to 12 tablespoons per day. For more information, please email me.

I would be good to learn about Budwig protocol at Flaxseedoil2 and

make adjustments according to your special situations. Also, learn

about other natural treatment protocols and cancer diets at

cancertutor.com.

There are safe and affordable protocols such as ozone therapy,

colloidal silver, Dr. 's Anti-parasite protocol, zapper(and

also Rife/Crane zapper at higher cost), low dose Neltrexone (doctor's

prescription required), Artimesinin, etc. which had in the past

contributed to remission or healing of breast cancer. You need to

select a suitable protocol or combination of protocols to suit your

individual needs.

ymp

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Jackie,

What are you taking for your RA? I am pregnant now

so it can be done!

>

> my name is jackie

>

>

> i been dealing with rheumatoid arthritis since 98.my doctor told

me on

> a scale 1 to 10 my arthritis is a 7 and my pain is a 5 i want have

a

> child befor i get to bad off with my furter husband.last summer i

had

> to give up on alife long dream of mine i start riding horses in

90 and

> by march 91 i was a horse owner and still am i had a 15 years

of riding

> and showing with my mare.the reson why i was told stop riding

was cuz

> my doctors did c t scan and found a mass at bass my neck

witch is

> putting pressure on my brain stem.i want get back in saddle i

miss it a

> great deal.my mare is retierd do to a broker bone foot and her

> also.i'm really upset

>

> jackie

>

• 1 year later...

----- Original Message ----From: Rhonda Rance <rhonda_rance@...>helsav_4@...; Helen Hope <hopefulhelen@...>; ; <taniamj@...>; Cristy <christybowman@...>; Carol <saboo5@...>; Cath <opal33@...>Sent: Friday, November 2, 2007 6:25:02 PMSubject: [] Hello Friends

Don't worry about sending it back to me, no need! I know you're all my friends!!

Today is no special day and I have no particular reason for writing to you.... I have no news to tell you.... nor any problems to discuss with you.... or gossip to tell you... It's only one of those happy moments... when I thought of you... and I would like to share these thoughts with you... MANY SMILES BEGIN BECAUSE OF ANOTHER SMILE... Smile & Have A Wonderful Day!! MANY SMILES BEGIN BECAUSE OF ANOTHER SMILE .... Always have good self esteem... Take care of your friends , especially those dearest to you ... Take care of your body ... But most of all find time to relax .... A Big Hug from your friend .... Pass this on to all of your FRIENDS.. And if you receive this e-mail many times from many different people, it only means that you have many FRIENDS. And if you only get it but once, do not be discouraged for you will know that you have AT LEAST ONE GOOD FRIEND.

************************ ******************************************************************************** This communication is intended only for use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee or intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, copying or use of any of the information is unauthorised. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this message in error, we would appreciate an immediate notification via e-mail at oncall@... or by phoning 1300 366 666, and ask that the e-mail be permanently deleted from your system. Bendigo Bank Limited ******************************************************************************** Please consider our environment before printing this email.WARNING - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please delete and inform us by return email. Because emails and attachments may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems, you must be cautious. Westpac cannot guarantee that what you receive is what we sent. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email by Westpac, please contact us immediately.It is also important to check for viruses and defects before

opening or using attachments. Westpac's liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.This email and its attachments are not intended to constitute any form of financial advice or recommendation of, or an offer to buy or offer to sell, any security or other financial product. We recommend that you seek your own independent legal or financial advice before proceeding with any investment decision.Westpac Institutional Bank is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation, a company registered in New South Wales in Australia under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). Westpac is authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Services Authority and is registered at Cardiff in the United Kingdom as Branch No. BR 106. Westpac operates in the United States of America as a federally chartered branch, regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457

141.Listen now! New music from the Rogue Traders. Check our comprehensive Salary Centre Overpaid or Underpaid? -----Inline Attachment Follows-----CAUTION – This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify Hobsons Bay City Council immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Hobsons Bay City Council.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----CAUTION – This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify Hobsons Bay City Council immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Hobsons Bay City Council.