RemedySpot.com

carole

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I thank you Carole, for your inspiration, strength, light and love...

today my daughter called & she is coming home for her good friends funeral... it appears the b/f had something to do with her death... I thought of your courage and extended your faith in the universe to my own daughter who is hurting for her friend... I also posted your email with a request for blessings on another of my ...

May you & your husband, from this day forward, begin to experience all the joy and peace and love that the universe offers to all of us thruout our day & that you both truly deserve...

Thank you again for your awesome energy,

lov,

In a message dated 10/18/2007 6:37:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time, writes:

I decided it would be more a testiment of my lovefor Christy and the spiritual growth I've recieved since her death to domy job. I won't lie to you guys and say that the day was easy andwithout tears. But I felt loved and supported by our family. And I gota call from Iraq today. I really needed that. Thank you again andall of you who have supported me during this time.Love, and Light

"Faith, Hope, Charity, good stuff" See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Dear ,

Thank you so much for posting my email in your other group. I will pray for your daughter's friend's family, and hope that they can find some comfort and peace. I feel much more at peace today and I can honestly say that this group has helped me immensely get through this tough time. It's amazing how a group of like minded strangers can come together so quickly and love and support one another. I'm calmer and once the day got here, it was easier to get through than I thought it would be. Thank you also for your prayers. It is so hard being away from my husband through all this. Well, it would be hard anyway. We've only been married two years and at least half of that he's been deployed twice to Iraq. He's made the military his career and I knew this when I married him, so I don't complain - at least not too much, hee hee. This is a purple post because purple was Christy's favorite color. I'm feeling stronger and hope that I can now contribute something to those in need in this group.

Love, and Light, Carole>> > > I thank you Carole, for your inspiration, strength, light and love... > > today my daughter called & she is coming home for her good friends > funeral... it appears the b/f had something to do with her death... I thought of your > courage and extended your faith in the universe to my own daughter who is > hurting for her friend... I also posted your email with a request for blessings > on another of my ...> > May you & your husband, from this day forward, begin to experience all the > joy and peace and love that the universe offers to all of us thruout our day & > that you both truly deserve...> > Thank you again for your awesome energy,> lov, > > In a message dated 10/18/2007 6:37:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time, > writes:> > I decided it would be more a testiment of my love> for Christy and the spiritual growth I've recieved since her death to do> my job. I won't lie to you guys and say that the day was easy and> without tears. But I felt loved and supported by our family. And I got> a call from Iraq today. I really needed that. Thank you again and> all of you who have supported me during this time.> > Love, and Light> > > > > > > > "Faith, Hope, Charity, good stuff" > > > > > > > ************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com>