RemedySpot.com

A productive weekend/ 3 poems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This Day I step into this day. This perfect articulately sculptured day and think of you, think of poetry. Where did I leave my pencil... I could spend many hours effortlessly comparing you to everything posible, seen or imagined which represent all known metaphors and adjectives reflecting beauty, praise, and love- But instead, I shall become much more accurate and compare them to you. Ah! Yes. More proper. More perfect, thus becoming not a poem, but a sacred scripture, equal in weight to ancient scrolls from long long ago. (almost laughing). It's ok, blush

or giggle.Proclaim me insane. But importantly, forgive me while I seem to be ignoring you personally as I spin around open-armed like a child. Looking up, down, then up again, creating my mental Polaroid quality album of this day. This day which is you. ******* Words Love in itself is a word written. A work spoken. Nothing more. It is you who gives it meaning, filling it with substance to the point where it bursts at the seams. Radiance, shining stars, tranquility, moonlight. Words associated with the cosmos, the

Heavens; How easily they become you and you wear them like a Cinderella dress. Fret not, for midnight shall never come. Never. You are a poem. The poem. Writing yourself as you breath. Each step taken. So many volumes to read and yet to come. My words to you, merely verry poor faded carbon copies of the words, the exact words composed of you. ************ Daydreaming The cursed repitition born with my birth continues again with my waking eyes. The paradox,

parallel of you- Never seen yet always there. I know you. I feel you. Love fills the skies with the glow of us, not you and I seperate. Stumbling to the window, I open the blind to the morning light. My eyes become filled with the day's offerings. The redbird perched proudly. The playful squirrels acrobaticly gathering pecans. The children running, late for school. Though the most special and predictable lies beyond by sight, seen only with my sixth sense and heart; You, and nothing more. The wind blowing your hair as you walk toward me. The sun at your back, revealing through your dress, just enough of your

body's outline, your essence, to overwhelm me. Hypnotize me, as my legs become rubber and youthful puppy love heart palpitations fill my throat and ears. Softly you laugh and try to reming me that you are simply you. ...So modest. So humble. Step by step, we grow closer (mile by mile) Inch by inch, until the blissful inevitability of an embrace arrives. Not the hug of penpals or long lost friends and relatives, but the one which screams to Heaven that we are one. We are love, and not death nor a God's hand could seperate us. How could I dare boast this? Holding you, inhaling you, I

imagine the journey through the white light. Angel harp elevator music serenading us until the door opens. Welcome to paradise. I look into your eyes, so deep and pure, endless, and easily see we're already there. Amen. With a tilted head you invite my mouth to yours. I momentarily study the lotus petal form and nectar laden glow of your lips, and graciously accept the gift given. My mind takes a picture of this moment; The notary public kiss. Love, signed and sealed. Then, in an instant, I shake my head, blinking hard, and find that it is getting dark. Another day has come and gone, and I have spent it as always, staring out the window- Becoming lost in my lifelong daydream of you. Randy __________________________________________________

Greetings! Randy!These are just amazing poems.I am no poet, but enjoyed them thoroughly.ThanksHave a Fantastic dayAutre __________________________________________________

Dear Sister Autre; I am happy you enjoyed them. I write spur of the moment and when I do, I always post them here also. Sometimes I post my versions of wisdom lol, and sometimes poetry. As for the poems, I never know when one will be composed until the little lightbulb in my head goes ding. I assure you, there will be more. Thank you again for your compliments. Warmth and Light, Randy __________________________________________________